Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A New Step

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8367

A New Step Empty
PostSubject: A New Step   A New Step EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 7:34 pm

Bobbi stepped off the bus, excited. She was going to Beata Academy! She walked through the entrance, mouth open. It was absolutely amazing. She continued to walk forward, following the path. The girl walked towards the fountain and sat down on the edge to collect her thoughts and her papers that she needed to turn into the office. That is if she could remember where the office was. They had given her a small campus map, but she had forgotten it either back home or on the bus. As Bobbi sat there, she took a deep breath, taking in the sun around her and the calmness of the fountain. The steady flow of the water was relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9350

A New Step Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Step   A New Step EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 3:23 pm

Not much had been going on lately and most of his evenings he spent at the game lounge. His friend, Louis, as always had told him to get outside. Today had been particularly nice so he might as well get outside. He walked around the courtyard for a while before making his way to the entrance and just in time to see a car drive away. Got a newbie? Picking up the pace, he walked to the fountain to see a new girl. "Nice! We got a newbie." The tall student said in a relaxed tone.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

A New Step Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Step   A New Step EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 7:46 pm

The girl looked up at the taller boy. "Yup, I'm new." she said cheerfully. She teleported behind the boy, standing up. "I'm Bobbi, nice to meet you." She gave a small laugh, hoping to surprise the boy a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

A New Step Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Step   A New Step EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 8:09 pm

Jake was about to reply to her when the girl disappeared. What the... He looked around and suddenly heard her voice behind him. "Ha ha, nice try." The taller student chuckled. Her disappearing wasn't the worst thing he'd seen in his life. "Jake Baxter, nice to meet ya."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

A New Step Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Step   A New Step EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 2:36 pm

She teleported to the top of the fountain, barely managing to not slip. The teleporting was also making her slightly out of breath. "So now that you've seen my gift," she asked him, teleporting back down to be standing right in front of the boy, staring up at him. "What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

A New Step Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Step   A New Step EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 6:07 pm

Jake looked down to see the girl had appeared in front of him again. Ha! She's quite a trickster. He couldn't help but give a chuckle. "My power?" He gave a grin and took a step back. Within a moment his arm turned into a mini pacific rim sword and it started vibrating like a chainsaw. "Cool, eh?" He hoped it wasn't too intimidating.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

A New Step Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Step   A New Step EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 6:36 pm

Her eyes widened. "Wow that's amazing!" she said, marveling at the sword. She wondered how many different powers there were at Beata. All the possibilities. Anything could be a gift!
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

A New Step Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Step   A New Step EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 8:08 pm

Still smiling, Jake put his mechanical arm away. "Ya! Took a while to get this far but here I am!" He laughed. Well, he might as well take her to the office, no use standing around here forever. "Want me to show you to the office?"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

A New Step Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Step   A New Step EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 6:36 am

"Yes please. They gave me a map but I lost it somewhere and now I can't find it." she said, laughing at her forgetfulness. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

A New Step Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Step   A New Step EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 3:53 pm

Jake excepted her excuse, only because that he would probably lose a map if they'd given him one. Turning around, he made his way to the big doors that led to the office. "After you." He said in a mock gentleman tone, opening the door and taking a small bow.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

A New Step Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Step   A New Step EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 3:58 pm

Bobbi faked a curtsy. "Why thank you." she said, walking in to the office. "Thanks for showing me to the office, by the way. Appreciate it~" She continued on into the office and handed her papers to the office worker. After that was sorted, she thanked the secretary and asked for another map of the campus. This time she wouldn't lose it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Step Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Step   A New Step Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Step
Page 1 of 1