Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Arrival of the Punk [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dovely15

Dovely15

Beata Bucks : 9619

The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 11:48 am

"Um, I was heading to the studio, actually..." he lied, still feeling a bit nervous from earlier.
Back to top Go down
flemmeh1

Beata Bucks : 9006

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 11:56 am

Mitch reached up and rubbed the back of his neck in slight disappointment."Oh... I guess I'll see you around then", he replied with a soft sigh figuring he'd just just got and sit in a field somewhere and play his guitar.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 11:57 am

He smiled and nodded before awkwardly jogging off.
Back to top Go down
flemmeh1

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 12:03 pm

Mitch watched him go before his face dropped out of his usual carefree look and into a slightly sadder one. With his hands in his pockets he turned to leave, hands in his pockets as he walked out towards a empty spanse of land and sat down before pulling his guitar from around his back and taking off the strap that held it there. He laid the instrument on the ground and pulled up a bit of grass and twirled the thing between his fingers before dropping it and grossing his legs to look out over the field.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 12:09 pm

Then, he felt bad. He knew that no matter how much Mitch acted like he was a huge loner, he knew that his friend didn't really like to be alone. Lowering his eyes, we turned around and walked back over to him.
Back to top Go down
flemmeh1

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 12:11 pm

Mitch turned at the sound of approaching footsteps and looked at Danni in confusion."I thought you were going to the studio?"
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 12:14 pm

"I figured that if I didn't like to be alone, you wouldn't, either," he muttered, blushing again.
Back to top Go down
flemmeh1

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 12:17 pm

"I don't want to be the one that stops you from doing your thing because I get a little lonely", he admitted as he turned his brown eyes up towards the boy.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 12:20 pm

"I can draw here," he shrugged, sitting down beside him.
Back to top Go down
flemmeh1

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 12:24 pm

Mitch gave a soft smile when Danni sat down and pulled up another blade of grass. He started to say something but instead just flopped backwards into the grass, folding his arms under his head and crossing his ankles."As much as I hate to admit it, this place is actually kinda pretty", he thought out loud.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 12:27 pm

He blushed when a response came to mind, but he didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
flemmeh1

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 12:29 pm

Mitch noticed the blush out of the corner of his eye."What was that one for?" he asked, usually he could tell what caused Danni to blush but this time he couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 1:17 pm

"You'd think that after... What, four, five years? of us being friends, you'd know that asking me what made me blush makes me blush more," he replied with a nervous laugh, his skin turning redder as he did.
Back to top Go down
flemmeh1

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 1:20 pm

Mitch returned the laugh and rolled his eyes."I guess you're right. Still curious as to what is going on in that head though", he replied looking back up at the cloudless sky.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 1:39 pm

"You would be," he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Punk [closed]   The Arrival of the Punk [closed] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Arrival of the Punk [closed]
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next