HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
The Summer Tournament has begun! Head on over to the Island and cheer for your favorites!
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Share | 

Chu's Jail Page

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pikachu

Beata Bucks : 1557

PostSubject: Chu's Jail Page   Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:38 pm

I'm sorry, children. I have to let you go.

Last edited by Roo on Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Chu's Jail Page   Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:02 am

CONRAD EMMERICH ALTHAUS

B A S I C S
NAME : Conrad Emmerich Althaus
NICKNAME : Waterdick
NATIONALITY : German-American Dual Citizen
DOB : 28th November 2019
GIFT : Hydrokinesis
HOUSE : Initiate

A P P E A R A N C E
FACE CLAIM : Sousuke Yamazaki :. Free! Eternal Summer
HEIGHT : 185cm
WEIGHT : 62kg
NATURAL HAIR COLOUR : Black
EYE COLOUR : Blue
FASHION PREFERENCE : Casual and sporty
UNIQUE FEATURES : Nothing, he looks normal

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
DORM  : N/A
NOTEWORTHY ACQUANTANICES  : Erin, Jake, Eva, Vincent [OPEN]
FRIENDS : [OPEN]
LOVE INTEREST : None [OPEN]
ENEMIES : None [OPEN]

MOTHER : Felicie Karola Althaus (Cousland)
FATHER : Adalbert Fritz Althaus
BROTHERS : None [OPEN]
SISTERS : None [OPEN]

P R E F E R E N C E S
DISLIKES : American Hotdogs, Small Dogs, Rude folks, Hot days
HOBBIES : Gardening, Fishing, Swimming

F A C T S
pikachu❅  He regularly participates in Triathlons
pikachu❅  His parents want him to become an athlete
pikachu❅  Conrad wants to work with his passion, plants or join the military like his mother
pikachu❅  His mother is a decorated war hero

G I F T
NAME : Hydrokinesis
DESCRIPTION : Hydrokinesis is the ability to manipulate water to the user's will.

PROS :
pikachu❅  Shape and control water
pikachu❅  Summon water using moisture in the air
pikachu❅  Extract water from alternate sources around in lifeforms/objects
pikachu❅  Solidify water by increasing density (Not ice, just hard water)
pikachu❅  Can manipulate water currents, though naturally the more powerful a current, the harder it is.
pikachu❅  Control things with high levels of water to an extent
pikachu❅  Disperse water in the air
pikachu❅  Can purify water sources that are polluted
pikachu❅  Promote faster healing

CONS :
pikachu❅  Weak without a water source to draw from
pikachu❅  Extracting water from a non-freely available sources is difficult
pikachu❅  He can only promote healing, not actually heal like a proper power
pikachu❅  Has very primitive control of water dense lifeforms, will more likely implode them than control them

B A T T L E

GIFT: Hydrokinesis
WEAPON: Water pistols
GIFT POWER: 4
MARTIAL PROWESS: 4
ENDURANCE: 4
IMMUNITIES: Drowning in water

so many kids, please stop this sinful hand
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Chu's Jail Page   Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:22 am

SEBASTIAN AMELL [HAWKE]

Rise Above
Being the way that you are is enough

[ BASICS ]

FULL NAME: Sebastian Carver Amell [Hawke]
NICKNAMES: Seb
CURRENT AGE: Thirteen
DATE OF BIRTH: 19th December 2022
NATIONALITY: French-American
SEXUALITY: Homosexual

HEIGHT: 156cm
WEIGHT: 46kg

GIFT: Hypnotic Song
HOUSE: Spring
DORM: 203

MOTHER: Claudia Marie Hawke
FATHER: Henry Thomas Hawke

physical appearance
You're turning heads when you walk

Sebastian is the undeniable more mature looking one out of the Hawke brothers. His eyes lack the strange glow that the other two Hawke children possess, his are dark brown, giving the appearance of seriousness. His blonde hair isn't even truly blonde, more a dirty light brown that falls messily no matter how much product he uses. In fact, at first glance, one could even believe he's unrelated to Cayden and Stephanie, until you look over at Claudia Hawke. Sebastian takes more after their mother in appearance, having her hair colour, eyes and face shape. That and her tendency to look like she's fretting.

Body-wise, Sebastian is quite tall, nearly equal in height to his brother, though much skinnier. He lacks any real bulk, all slim muscles that are quite useless at mustering strength. His real skill lies in his surprising agility, all those yoga/pilates classes coupled with rock climbing has made him quite limber and quick. He is very unlikely to end up a powerhouse like his brother, but he can hold his own.

His anime face-claim is Mochizou Ooji from Tamako Market. His IRL face-claim is William Mosley.

personality & demeanor
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed

Raised by Amells, but the personality of a Hawke. For him, politeness and kindness isn't simply a facade but really how he is as a person. He's patient, kind and always infallibly polite. In fact, he's incapable of being rude, even when it would be logical to be. This wasn't intentionally trained by the Amells, but being surrounded by strong personalities has lead him to take the default position of silence or deference. He easily bends to stronger willed people and won't fight back against anything. If he has a problem with an order, he simply won't do it silently.

Sebastian also needs to be liked and loved. He craves affection, praise like a drug. Growing up coldly surrounded by haughty Amells has left him wanting. He needs to know where he sits with people and how they feel about him. It's almost unhealthy how much he craves this. He tends to end up being around those who are authoritative and command his attention, and often they don't have his best intentions in mind.

personal history
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell

Sebastian Carver Hawke was the second child born to the Hawke's by a three minutes. The older of the fraternal twins, Sebastian used to delight in teasing his sister about his relative seniority. He grew up loved by all in his family, and spent his days playing with both Cayden and Stephanie. But that was until his powers manifested at eight. He was taken from his family by the Amells, as per their traditions, and he was raised by Felix and Gisela Amell, or to be more accurate, raised by nannies hired by Giesla Amell.

When he was of age, he attended Sofia with Valerie, Marcel, Adalene and others. He excelled musically, and found comfort in learning the arts. He, however, always felt removed from the others. He felt like he wasn't quite a part of the family, though he knew that no one in the Amell family truly felt comfortable in the family. To be a happy Amell is an oxymoron, but he still longed for some small measure of joy.

He adopted the Amell surname, changing his name officially to Sebastian Carver Amell-Hawke. That was when he received a rather scathing letter from his father and a second, more apologetic letter from his mother. It hasn't been easy for him, but he believes that he can fix it all. He can reconnect with his family again at Beata.

preferences & facts
You'll understand why I want you so desperately

I am so wet

gift information
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe

I am so wet

relationships
Baby you light up my world like nobody else

I am so wet

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Chu's Jail Page   Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:55 pm

MIKHAIL ROMANOV

Never Again
I can't escape this hell

[ BASICS ]

FULL NAME: Mikhail Timofey Romanov
NICKNAMES: Mikki, Milk
CURRENT AGE: Fifteen
DATE OF BIRTH: 13th July 2020
NATIONALITY: Russian-Ukranian
SEXUALITY: Straight

HEIGHT: 178cm
WEIGHT: 60kg

GIFT: Shatter
HOUSE: Winter
DORM: 109

MOTHER: Oxana Zoya Romanov (Née Krupin)
FATHER: Michail Prokhor Romanov

physical appearance
But I'm still caged inside

Originally, Mikhail had been a brunette, nut brown hair that he kept at shoulder length. He'd use his hair to keep his ears warm in winter, the orphanage couldn't afford earmuffs for all the kids. When he moved in Marina, she asked him to keep his hair long, so for a while he had long flowing brown hair that he'd keep in a low ponytail.

Nowdays, his hair is white, snow white like Marina's hair. Dyes don't seem to help at all, they all wash off no matter what Mikhail does. He's tried everything, including dousing his hair in non-skin safe fabric dyes but nothing works. He's resigned to this white mess that reminds him of her. There's no love in him for his hair and it shows in how messily cropped and short it is. It disgusts him to even touch it.

Another mark left by Marina is the scar on his face. A pentagram on his forehead, a slash through his eye and a horizontal gash to cut through the cheek. She used him as her personal canvas, imprinting her mark on him that he could never escape. The scar is an angry red, even after all these years. His left arm is the same colour, all scaly and red. He's tried to peel off the skin before but the knife would break before his skin did. He keeps it wrapped up now, hidden under bandages like the left side of his face.

His anime face-claim is Allen Walker from D.Gray-Man. His IRL face-claim is Daniel Sharman.

personality & demeanor
Somebody get me through this nightmare

A stray dog, that's the best way to describe him. He's been bitten too often by people, used, exploited and abandoned, he watches you warily and snipes at you to keep away. Mikhail has convinced himself that he's better off alone, that people aren't trustworthy and reliance on others is a foolish endeavour. He's not a bad person, he cares but he won't toss himself on the pyre so that you can keep warm. He protects himself first and foremost. If he won't look out for himself, who else will?

Also, he carries with him great guilt. He was the merchant of death, promising sweets and comfort to children like him and leading them to their graves. He doesn't hate himself, he's excellent at rationalising all his worst traits. He's an expert at convincing himself of his innocence, it's how he copes. He's stressed out enough about Marina, he knows bone deep that she'll come for him. He knows her as well as she probably knows him, so he lives in fear of her. He could kill her, but he knows deep down that he'd never be able to do that.

The heart wants what it wants, he could never hurt her.

personal history
So what if you can see the darkest side of me?

Mikhail was raised in a local church run orphanage at the edges of Saint Petersburg. He was taken away from his parents due to neglect and abuse. He spent most of his formative years there, growing up amongst other abandoned or abused children, occasionally sneaking out to commit petty theft or vandalism. It was his way of expressing his anger with society, and proving he wasn't a victim.

Despite his anti-social tendencies, he was surprisingly adopted out to a lovely woman by the name of Marina Volkov when he was twelve. Marina taught him many things, how to speak English and proper manners. She made a gentleman of him, taught him how to be graceful and weave himself into high society. He, in turn, adored her, grew to see her as the mother he'd never had. All she asked of him in turn was that he looked out for street children to bring her, so that she could help them as well. Being a former delinquent, he knew exactly where kids like him spent their days and brought them to her.

Child after child, he brought her, and she would keep them around for a few weeks before sending them off to good homes. Or that's what she told him at least.

There was one child in particular, Asya, that Mikhail had grown attached to over the course of weeks they spent together at the Volkov manor. And when Asya was finally sent away, he tried to follow up on where she was sent, only to discover that she'd never been sent away. The driver had been told to take the girl, do a loop around the city and bring her to the back of the manor. Suspicious, Mikhail searched the supposed place that the driver had dropped her, and discovered a basement under the manor.

Asya was chained to a table there, her limbs grey and scaled. She looked half-dead, staring up at the ceiling blankly. He tried to free her, only to be surprised by Marina, knocking him unconscious. He woke up to being chained on the table, and she explained everything. That she was gifted with life-force absorption. That through this gift she could extend her lifespan as long as she absorbed other's life-force. That he'd been bringing in innocent children for her to absorb, homeless or abused children that no one would miss. And now he was going to join them.

Marina grasped his hair, draining the colour from it so it went snow white, while her other hand grasped his left arm. His arm scaled over and scarred, turning into a red angry red. But before it could turn into an ashen grey like Asya was, his gift activated for the first time and he shattered the table beneath him. He managed to free himself and flee, running for his life. He ran and ran till he was certain Marina wouldn't know where he was. He spent a whole year in the Russian wilderness, living off the land and dressing in furs.

He was eventually found by the authorities who informed him that they found out about Marina's hobbies. They didn't understand she was using her powers, thinking she was just a serial killer that he'd unknowingly aided. Since they didn't manage to catch her, he was sent to a distant orphanage on the other side of Russia, but he didn't stay long. He lived there for a year before sneaking on a boat to cross to Alaska. He worked there under a Fisherman, before he moved on through Canada, never stopping for long out of fear. Eventually, he was found by a Beata representative who promised him safety and protection. He accepted, but Mikhail still intends to run at the first sign of Marina catching up to him.

He knows her. He knows that she won't rest until he pays for ruining her life. He wasn't meant to get out alive.

preferences & facts
Help me believe it's not the real me

noot

gift information
Somebody help me tame this animal

noot

relationships
Help me believe it's not the real me

noot

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Chu's Jail Page   Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:56 pm

Baek-Ah Choi

Knight in White
Oh, oh, I want some more

[ BASICS ]

FULL NAME: Baek-Ah Choi
NICKNAME: None
CURRENT AGE: Seventeen
DATE OF BIRTH: 10th April
NATIONALITY: Korean
SEXUALITY: Bisexual

GIFT: Probability Manipulation
HOUSE: Initiate
DORM: N/A

HEIGHT: 182cm
WEIGHT: 69kg

MOTHER: Seo-Hyun Choi
FATHER: Tae-Jo Choi
GRANDFATHER: Seo-Jo Choi

physical appearance
Oh, oh, what are you waitin' for?

With messy brown hair, light, almost hazel like eyes, Baek-Ah has a very striking appearance that he loves to use to his favour. He looks every bit the wealthy grandson of a CEO, all charms and smiles coupled with tailored, brand name clothes, he screams of old money. He wears it naturally, however, never flaunting his wealthy or his looks to obscenity like others. His grandfather's taming influence can be seen, however he does her a tendency to appear like playboy on first glance.

In general, Baek-Ah favours his wide array of tailored sweaters, shirts and slacks. He never wears anything fake, real leather or go home. On his wrist is his father's watch always, underneath it has a little message carved in from his mother. It's the only thing consistent about his dress, even his contacts aren't always in. He likes to play with the hipster look with beanies and chunky glasses every now and then. Fashion is important to him not as a art, but as a way of presenting himself to the world. He likes to have control of the package that he presents.

His anime face-claim is Oikawa Tooru from Haikyuu. His IRL face-claim is Lee Jong-Suk.

personality & demeanor
Take a bite of my heart tonight

Playful. Baek-Ah seems to take nothing seriously in the world, making it all seem like a game. His carefree attitude to his studies, relationships, money, and more, leaves people wondering if he's truly that shallow and incapable of being a normal human being. That's how he likes to present himself, weak-willed and useless. Something he exploits ruthlessly.

Anyone that knows Baek-Ah more intimately, knows that despite appearances, he's very competitive, and does not do well with being underestimated, though he does set himself up for it. He thrives on people looking down at him so he crush their expectations, enjoying screwing people over at his leisure. He isn't malicious in his intent, he just likes holding all the cards and showing them one by one.

If there is one thing that Baek-Ah does not lack, it is willpower. There is nothing he cannot master as he won't give up until he has. This was instilled by his grandfather, who made it abundantly clear that he had five other grandchildren that could easily take over the family company if he didn't prove himself thrice over in his eyes. Baek-Ah is incapable of giving up now, and will stubbornly pursue his goals even at the detriment of himself and those close to him.

personal history
Say goodbye to my heart tonight

Baek-Ah was born to the Choi Family, an influential family that has tight control of medical technology in the East Asian region. His family company is considered one of the innovative drivers of the medical industry, creating new advances that surprise the world in their expos every year. His father, Tae-Jo was an inventor, an entrepreneur, however had a drinking habit that led to him accidentally killing his wife when he drunkenly drove home with her, colliding their car with a semi-trailer. Thus growing up, Baek-Ah was under tremendous pressure to both live up to his father's lofty abilities whilst still not idolise his drunken fool of a father (the nickname his grandfather liked to call, Tae-Jo).

He grew up also competing with his many cousins. Whilst Tae-Jo was alive, Baek-Ah's eventual succession was guaranteed, however with his death, the family have been fighting under his grandfather's watchful eye for the position as his heir. Baek-Ah currently seems to be the one to succeed him by a narrow margin.

That is the reason why he'd come to Beata. He wants to hone his abilities and place himself a cut above everyone.

preferences & facts
I feel the chemicals kickin' in

Baek-Ah has a thing for guys but he doesn't know it yet. He thinks he's totally straight.

gift information
It's gettin' heavier, I wanna run and hide

Baek-Ah powers is probability manipulation. He can freely manipulate factors into his favour, however he lacks control over it for now. He can mainly use it to do well in sports, or get a perfect score in a test, but other than that, he's useless. He struggles to work with more than a few factors.

relationships
And I won't be denied by you, the animal inside of you

NOOT

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Chu's Jail Page   Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:56 pm

E l i a s P a r k e r

Ghost in the Walls
Oh, oh, I want some more

[ BASICS ]

FULL NAME: Elias Parker
PREVIOUS NAME: Seo-Wook Han
NICKNAME: Wookie
CURRENT AGE: Sixteen
DATE OF BIRTH:
NATIONALITY: Korean

GIFT: Rejection
HOUSE: Initiate
DORM: N/A

MOTHER: Hae-Soo Han
FATHER: Wang-So Han
ADOPTED MOTHER: Judy Parker
ADOPTED FATHER: David Parker
SISTER: [OPEN - PM if interested]
BROTHER: Ju-Min Han

physical appearance
Oh, oh, what are you waitin' for?

Elias is quite handsome appearance, with messy black hair and bright black eyes that leave him looking a bit like a puppy. It helps that he's quick to smile, leaving him looking like a dashing prince out of a fairytale. The only let down is that he's rather gaunt, thin and not exactly the muscular stud that he could be. He's clearly thin from malnutrition and lack of eating in general, which leaves his nails and hair lacking lustre, despite how bright and peppy he appears.

With a thin frame, his usual choice of clothing hangs off him like he's a coat rack. He likes to dress in dark wash pants, plain or patterned tees paired with a loose cardigan on top. He's not particularly fashion forward so he sticks with the basics and what he knows works. This often means that he repeats outfits to oblivion.

One thing important to him that he always wears underneath his clothes is a set of gold wedding rings. They belonged to Wang-So and Hae-Soo Han, and they're all he has left of his past. His adopted parents never begrudged him for wearing them, loving him regardless.

His anime face-claim is Kakeru Nanase from Orange. His IRL face-claim is Nam Joo Hyuk.

personality & demeanor
Take a bite of my heart tonight

Elias has a bleeding heart. He cares too much and loves too deeply too quickly, a trait he shares with his brother. He struggles to truly hate anybody, finding himself desperate to excuse people's behaviour and wanting to believe the best of them. He's the sort to set himself on fire to keep others warm, and will stand up for the little guy. He's a hero, without the strength or intimidation factor.

personal history
Say goodbye to my heart tonight

Elias was born Seo-Wook Han, second son of Wang-So and Hae Soo Han. His parents were a couple that met in university before his father was deployed on mandatory service, however, after excelling in the military, Wang-So chose to remain in the Army. The couple later married when Hae-Soo finally got a job as a herbalist, and they had Ju-Min first. Then eight years later, Seo-Wook joined them. From birth, Seo-Wook had weak lungs and was discovered to have cystic fibrosis. The condition was a death sentence without proper medical aid, thus the whole family had to work overtime to pay for Ju-Min's education and Seo-Wook's illness.

Unfortunately, tragedy struck when a IED explosion killed Wang-So leaving, Hae-Soo a single mother of two. With military compensation and her job, she managed to keep Ju-Min's education up, hoping that by attending a good university, Ju-Min would be able to help that family with a good job. However, Ju-Min instead joined Agrona's Forces, being no better than a murderer, killing rival factions under her guidance.

When Hae-Soo found out, a fight broke out between them that ended with Hae-Soo's heart ripped out by her son. Seo-Wook, who was ten at the time, was completely unaware of what happened, his brother dragging him out of bed and into hiding without explanation. Together they lived on the run for six months before the authorities caught up with them. That was how Seo-Wook found out about what his brother had done to their mother.

Without any family relations to take him in, Seo-Wook was sent to an orphanage while Ju-Min went to jail. Eventually, he was arranged to be adopted by the Parkers when Nathaniel found out about his circumstances. That was where he grew up till now under his new name, Elias Parker. His childhood after that incident was mostly normal, minus the few times they had to relocate after Ju-Min broke out of prison. So far, his brother has yet to catch up with him, however the danger is still there.

preferences & facts
I feel the chemicals kickin' in

As a result of his cystic fibrosis, Elias struggles with many basic things. He cannot exercise without straining  himself, and has to be near medical help whenever possible. However, he's an excellent flautist, a result of his lung training, he can hold beautiful clear notes that brings tears to people's eyes.

Elias is always a giant fan of puppies, though he's never had the chance to have one. In Korea, they were too short on money, and with the Parkers, they had to relocate so often that it wasn't possible. Also, Elias felt bad asking for too much considering how much they were doing for him.

gift information
It's gettin' heavier, I wanna run and hide

DOOT

relationships
And I won't be denied by you, the animal inside of you

Ju-Min Han
As messed up as their relationship is, it is undeniable that Elias still loves his brother. He knows that it's wrong, and especially considering the fact that even hearing his name still gives him panic attacks, but Elias just cannot hate him. Perhaps it's a mix of his childhood complex of seeing Ju-Min as a hero crossed with brotherly love, but Elias would never be able to hurt him, no matter what Ju-Min did.

Judy Parker
Judy was godsend to Elias, a loving mother when he needed someone to cling too. Having lost a child, Judy needed someone to need her too and they were a perfect fit. Despite all that she'd had to endure because of him, she loved him unconditionally, and Elias loved her back. They were truly mother and son.

David Parker
Unlike Judy, at first, David was apprehensive about taking in a child so soon after loosing their own, but he quickly warmed up to Elias. It helped that Elias was named after his own grandfather that he'd admired, and the boy was a darling. Though they aren't as close as Judy is with Elias, he's very clearly a good father figure to the boy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Chu's Jail Page   Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:57 pm

ARIANNE SON

Red Viper
Gotta raise a little hell

[ BASICS ]

FULL NAME: Arianne Yeon-Woo Son
NICKNAMES: Ari
CURRENT AGE: Sixteen
DATE OF BIRTH: 28th October 2019
NATIONALITY: French-Korean

HEIGHT: 170cm
WEIGHT: 57kg

GIFT: Vector Manipulation
HOUSE: Autumn
DORM: 410

MOTHER: Min-Jung Chae
FATHER: Felix Amell
STEP-FATHER:  Seong-gi Chae
HALF-BROTHERS: Renard Amell, Lucien Amell, Marius Amell
HALF-SISTERS: Kia Amell, Han-Neul Chae

physical appearance
Young blood, run like a river

Her anime face-claim is Nishikino Maki from Love Live!. Her IRL face-claim is Hyoseong Jun.

personality & demeanor
Young blood, heaven need a sinner

Arianne doesn't do anything seriously. That's her MO. She flirts without care, she fucks without giving a damn and she leaves broken hearts behind her. That's her standard, not giving a damn. That or getting angry and tearing everything down around her for kicks. In her mind, everything is temporary, people, their relationships, their fickle little hearts, why bother trying to work with quicksand, play with it and dump it, or explode it for fun. People don't stick around, they're always fucking up and leaving you behind.

This attitude unfortunately has her categorizing people in two ways. People she'd fuck and people she'd fuck with. She doesn't have a middle ground, no one ever refuses a free fuck or if they're disgusted, they'll make a fun plaything. That's what the world has taught her, it's a dog eat dog world. Emotions, sentimentality, that's all useless. Bleeding hearts will get you nothing. You're your only saviour. Don't waste your time on others.

personal history
You can't raise hell with a saint

There was only one thing that Arianne could say with complete conviction from the moment she was born till now, is that she was unwanted. She was conceived in an affair between Felix Amell and Min-Jung Son (now Chae). Min Jung was a ballerina in Paris Opera Ballet that had a brief affair with the wealthy French banker to give herself a little boost in her career. She didn't even know she was pregnant, and by the time she realised, she was too far gone to abort without risking core muscles she relied on for her craft. So instead, she gave birth the little girl, sending her from nanny to nanny, until eventually sending Arianne back home to her parents to raise instead.

Arianne was named, Yeon-Woo by her grandparents and raised to the best of their abilities. Every summer, however, Arianne would go to France to be with her mother. She wanted to spend time with her mother like other children, and wanted to be a ballerina herself. But Min-Jung's affection was limited; often coloured with resentment for the setback her pregnancy was in her career. Arianne would spend days roaming Paris alone, and nights alone her mother's apartment, sneaking down to the restaurants below for food. Even through this, Arianne clung to whatever scraps of affection that her mother would give her, desperate for her attention and love that she never seemed to get. But all this came to an end when Min-Jung finally got married when Arianne was twelve. That was when Min-Jung finally cut off all contact with her daughter to start a new life with her husband.

She waited, she called, and she waited again for one year. But no reply came, no invitation to come to France. It was irrational, but she clung to the off-chance that her mother would remember and come back for her. Only when a letter came for her grandparents informing them that the happy couple was expecting, Arianne gave up her on dreams of a life with her mother.

Her dream of becoming a ballerina like her mother was abandoned, she tossed away any affection for her and replaced it with resentment. Only for her grandparents sake, she remained the model student, but behind their backs, she was a notorious flirt and a thug at school. She'd take people's lunch money, using her strength and flexibility to her advantage. And when she discovered her powers, it was just another weapon in her arsenal to use against others. But eventually her grandparents found out, they were heartbroken yet understanding, they chose to send her to the school like the one in Europe that her mother had attended. Beata Academy.

preferences & facts
Don't care what your old man say

noot

gift information
Raise hell, baby drop them bones

noot

relationships
Young blood, gotta pull the trigger

noot

Back to top Go down
View user profile