Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

An Icy Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8729

An Icy Meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Icy Meeting   An Icy Meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 7:31 pm

Kaya brightened. "It is the house of I too. I suppose it is ironic for me too, but I've always had...trouble with that word. Let's go inside." Her voice was light and uncertain, but she smiled. They were pretty close already, the dormitories overlooking the courtyard. She began to walk, but slowly at first, making sure he was following or wasn't exuding any kind of hesitance. She liked being the leader, a new position for her, but only if she was actually wanted.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8433

PostSubject: Re: An Icy Meeting   An Icy Meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 6:33 pm

He nodded. "It is getting pretty late, isn't it?" He followed behind the girl as she walked to the door. The girl was cute in a little kid way as she led the way to their dorms. He smiled. He didn't have a little sister, but he would occasionally see little kids and their siblings at his old school or the park.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8729

PostSubject: Re: An Icy Meeting   An Icy Meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 7:15 pm

She led him like a band instructor, taking her time with her steps, walking pronounced despite the creeping feeling of cold along her back. She felt like she was leading a hunting expedition, the kind her papa used to bring her on. She was always the focus, always a scout, but never led. It felt nice to be relied on due to knowledge rather than a freak skill.

By the time they got inside, she was shivering, her sweater practically frosted over, but she kept the cold outside like a shell and smiled at the warm that coursed through her like spring sunlight. She breathed. The front room was dark, and she realized it was later than she thought. The curfew guards were probably out and about. They were lucky to get inside when they did.

"Thank you for the talk, sir," she said, walking up the stairs with him, rubbing her arms to instill a permanent warmth in the places that still felt numb. She coughed and sniffed. "It's been difficult to find nice people here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Icy Meeting   An Icy Meeting - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Icy Meeting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2