HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
The Summer Tournament has begun! Head on over to the Island and cheer for your favorites!
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Share | 

A Sudden Entrance [open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ella

Beata Bucks : 1487

PostSubject: A Sudden Entrance [open]   Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:24 pm

OOC: This takes place after school lets out, around 3:00- I wanted to post it then but unavoidable circumstances prevented me from doing so ><

The sun was high in the sky at Beata Academy; birds chirped, eager to mate and settle down after the long and grueling winter months.  As it was, the season had not yet begun its transition into spring, but even so the snow had finally melted from the ground and winter had come to an end several weeks before.  The school’s entrance was surprisingly barren of visitors; usually it hosted a general hubbub of administrators and students, hurrying here and there with important documents and folders.  Today, however, an unusual lull had overtaken the little courtyard, and many of the birds pounced on this rare opportunity to flutter down from the safety of their trees and scavenge for bits of food left behind from the students’ various foodstuffs.

Far off into the distance, much farther than any bird could reasonably hear, the low hum of rubber wheels on pavement foreshadowed the abrupt disruption of the entrance’s fragile peace.  A young girl of reasonable height, wearing her hair in two low- hanging pigtails, hurtled her way down the street in a pair of blinding yellow roller-blades.  Her breathless laughter bounced off of every building and echoed far ahead of her, finally alerting the birds just before she catapulted into view.  The simple white pet carrier she clutched jostled precariously at her side, eliciting several outraged yowls from whatever poor animal was trapped within it.

Reaching out her only free hand, the exuberant teen latched onto a tree as she sped past, taking a sharp turn about its trunk before finally coming to an abrupt halt.  She looked around, a self- satisfied grin on her face.  “So this is Beata Academy,”  she smiled, eyes shining with excitement.  “Poio, I think we’re going to like it here.”  Deep within the confines of her carrier, a strangled moan echoed in weak agreement.

Drawing Reality╢                 ╟Feline Shifting

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Binder

Beata Bucks : 3354

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Entrance [open]   Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:21 pm

Connor always enjoyed the transition from winter to spring. The prickling cold changed to a nice relaxing temperature, that one could actually enjoy. Connor sat under one of the bare trees with a book open on his lap. The day was long, class was always a struggle, but now it was just outrageous with all the tests the teachers assigned. His green eyes gazed over the fountain, watching the clear blue water trickle down and shinning against the sun. The winter took a deep breath in and peered back over to the entrance gate, a new girl dressed it all bright neon clothes was rolling forward on roller blades with a cat carrier in hand. A grin appeared on his face as he put his bookmark back in his book and pushed himself off the ground. Connor but on a big friendly smile as he made his way over. "Hello there!"

Metal ManipulationMetal ManipulationSize ManipulationWeight ManipulationPain ManipulationInvisiblity

┊ Character Pages ┊
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ella

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Entrance [open]   Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:31 pm

Keo, the girl in question, turned towards the sound of the unfamiliar voice.  A friendly- looking man hunk appeared to be advancing upon her, a wide and inviting smile adorning his face.  She grinned, bouncing a little in her blades. "What up, my man?" She greeted, surreptitiously eying his form- fitting green t-shirt and jeans.  How attractive.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward Smith

Beata Bucks : 1956

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Entrance [open]   Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:39 pm

Edward sat on the roof of the academy with his scrapbook and pencil in hand in an all light blue attire with light blue hair and eyes as he drew the things around him, peeking up from his scrapbook from time to time so he could keep the image of what he was trying to draw fresh in his mind. The seventeen year old wasn't entirely sure if he was allowed to sit up here but no one has told him otherwise so he decided to sit there and hoped that he wouldn't get scolded at since this area was perfect for catching the whole view of the front of the school.

He peeked up and noticed a girl in roller skates who was wearing neon colors approach the entrance. Edward has never seen her here before, but then again he hasn't seen that many people so far. He raised an eyebrow as he saw male come from under one of the trees, approaching the girl. He didn't realize that anyone else was here and looked down to his drawing which looked identical to the front of the academy, noticing that he did draw the male in the picture. Edward tilted his head a little as he wondered how he drew the person even though he didn't even know he was here but, of course it was most likely due to a combination of Edward's simple mindedness and how focused on the drawing he was.

Edward simply shrugged it off and smirked a little, closing the scrapbook and left it on the roof as his arms engulfed in light blue flames with some orange flames peeking out. Soon, the flames morphed into long and big bird like wings as he jumped off of the roof and descended towards the two. As soon as he was close enough, Edward stretched his wings into the air and positioned his body so he could land on his feet, sliding a little on the ground as he stopped in front of the two before the flaming wings went out, turning back into hands. "An he sticks the landing!" Edward shouted a little with a small smirk on his face as he brushed any dirt off of his clothes before looking at the two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ella

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Entrance [open]   Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:14 pm

Before the hunk could answer her question, Keo noticed a bright blue light from the corner of her eye.  Sidetracked, she glanced towards the roof of the building before her, just in time to behold a glorious blue phoenix swoop its way towards her on brilliant wings of fire.  Entranced, the girl made eye contact with the mythical bird; its eyes pierced through her with a curious intensity as it beheld her in its gaze.

Keo couldn't help but feel a flutter of delight in her chest.  The day had started out dully enough; now, with the sudden introduction of a mythical bird and some eye candy, things were finally starting to pick up the pace.

The creature landed, skidding to a graceful halt in front of her and morphing back into what was no doubt the bird's true form: a pale- faced boy clutching a sketchbook and pencil in his arms.  Keo's gaze alighted swiftly upon the sketchbook, a wisp of hope clawing its way into her heart.  The boy had clearly already displayed his power, so there was absolutely no way he could be what she was searching for, but nevertheless the sight of a fellow art maniac so soon after she'd arrived on campus returned a fragment of the comfort she had grown so familiar with back home.

Deep within the confines of his plastic jail cell, Poio the spotted Scottish Fold kitty peered out at the unfamiliar faces in suspicion and contempt.  He didn't like these two strangers; then again, he rarely liked anybody.  Only a select group of people could even be considered tolerable in his judgmental eyes, and all of them remained nearly 4,000 miles away, far outside his current reach.

Poio hissed, scratching at the walls of his cage in a somewhat futile attempt to get Keo to release him.  He'd been trapped in this prison for nearly a full day now, and though he hated to admit it, he was eager to get out and stretch his legs.  Sure, lazing around and doing nothing was his specialty, but that didn't mean he would accept being forced to do it- not to mention Keo was a terrible transporter, having given what seemed to be very little regard for his well- being as she jostled him down the streets of their new home town.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Binder

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Entrance [open]   Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:57 pm

Connor opened his mouth to respond, but it was instantly closed when a flaming bird came down and suddenly morphed into a human. The boy that popped out of the bird had bright blue hair and matching eyes and clothes, it looked to Connor as if he wanted to be apart of the Blue Man Group. "Ayy, nice landing!" He let out a small chuckle and slipped his hands into his pockets. The winter's attention was once again pulled away by the screeching cat desperately clawing at the side of the cage to get out. It's ears were pressed flat against his head as it looked longingly outside the prison bars. His green eyes focused back on Keo, who seemed to be the new student. "New student, right? My name's Connor the unofficial tour guide of Beata Academy."

Metal ManipulationMetal ManipulationSize ManipulationWeight ManipulationPain ManipulationInvisiblity

┊ Character Pages ┊
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward Smith

Beata Bucks : 1956

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Entrance [open]   Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:03 pm

"Heh, thanks." Edward replied to Connor's compliment, rubbing the back of his head before looking down to the cat in the pet cage that was hissing at them. He tilted his head in confusion as he wasn't entirely sure why the cat was hissing at them. Edward simply crouched down and stared at the cat, blinking a few times before he decided to sit down with his legs folded, facing Keo as he pulled out his scrapbook and pencil. He took one good look at the new student as she was talking with Connor before looking down at his empty page and proceeded to draw the girl, starting with her head.

"You can call me, Edward the Phoenix" Edward said, saying the last part heroically yet sarcastically, snickering a litte as while not taking his eyes away from the scrapbook. He knew that they were talking to each other but he couldn't help but jump in since he believes this will be the only way he'll make friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ella

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Entrance [open]   Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:44 am

Keo glanced towards the self- proclaimed tour guide with what she hoped was a friendly smile, and not one that blatantly revealed how very attracted she was to his lean and well- defined physique.  She stuck out a hand.  "I'm Keo, nice to meetcha."  Motioning towards the cage at her side, she continued.  "The little asshole in here is my pet cat, Poio.  You should probably just refer to him as Grey, though- Poio's really just my nickname for him."

The creature in question gave an indignant whine of disgust at his introduction, now more desperate than ever to be freed from his prison.  He body-slammed himself against the sides of the pet carrier, attempting to destabilize it enough that Keo was forced to drop it, hopefully unlatching the door in the process.

Keo rolled her eyes apologetically at 'Edward the Phoenix', who was having a bit of trouble in drawing her squirming beast.  "Yeah, sorry, he's got a really bad attitude," she explained, "Not to mention it was a hell of a long flight to get here; he's probably way overdue for the toilet."  She glanced again at Connor, a questioning look in her eyes.  "Do you mind if I let him out right now?  He's getting really difficult to hold on to."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Binder

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Entrance [open]   Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:32 pm

Connors eyes gazed over Edwards sketchbook, the boy was obviously talented sketching out every detail. He brought his attention back to Keo as she waited for her question to be answered, "Of course! I mean as long as he won't run away." The cat seemed to sigh in relief, finally able to leave his prison cell. "If you want I can give you a short tour of the school, I know you probably have quite a bit of questions." Connor remembered his first day of school, it seemed so long ago.

┊ Character Pages ┊
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ella

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Entrance [open]   Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:18 pm

OOC: Edward gave me permission to post before him, so here it is :)

Keo didn't actually have too many questions- she was too lazy to think up something intelligent to ask- but she did need to release her cat.  After a nod of thanks towards Connor, she set the carrier down with a resounding thunk and began fiddling with the lock on the door.  "I should probably warn you," Keo addressed the two boys in front of her, "Poio's a damn pain in the ass to get along with but Grey is even worse.  More than that, he's cranky right now, too, so don't expect any cooperation at all from him unless you've got something he really wants."  Finally, the latch clicked open, and Keo glanced towards Connor.  "Oh, and you should probably take a step back, hot-stuff."

The cage door flew open and Poio tumbled out, a little too eager to reclaim his freedom.  Momentarily losing his concentration, he began morphing back into a seventeen- year- old boy mid- tumble and ended up sprawled in an unceremonious heap upon the floor.  Wincing, the boy stood up and brushed himself off, not forgetting to flip the bird at the two shocked and open- mouthed idiots standing agape before him.  "Fucking losers," He muttered under his breath, stretching his limbs in an effort to relieve them of their kinks.

"Ahem," Keo coughed, handing her adoptive brother his black cat-ear hoodie.  "Grey, you're shirtless.  Did you forget that this hoodie doesn't transform with you?  It's not like your other clothes, you know."

Grey curled his lips slightly, rolling his eyes.  He slipped the jacket on over his previously bare torso.  "Yeah, yeah, whatever."  His eyes flashed dangerously as he remembered something.  "Don't think I forgot that you tricked me into flying with the baggage like an actual fucking animal."

Keo shrugged, unapologetic.  "Travel expenses," She explained simply.  "You have no idea how much cheaper it is to fly a cat instead of a human."

Grey looked at her incredulously.  "The flight was fourteen fucking hours!  They drugged me!"

"It was probably your own fault, dumbass," Keo countered.  " I can only imagine the disturbance you must have caused for them to feel that they needed to drug you."  She motioned towards Connor.  "And anyway, what's done is done and now we're here.  Connor was going to show me around- do you want to come or are you planning on wandering around campus looking like a lost and unapproachable retard?"

Grey snarled indignantly, but reluctantly fell in line beside his sister.  "I'm the older one, and the one with more common sense between us; why does she always get to tell me what to do?"  He muttered under his breath.

"It's 'cuz I was the first in the family," Keo answered matter-of-factly.  "Also, I'm about 90% sure at this point that you're a closet masochist."  Smiling brightly, she turned to Connor.  "Sorry about that- just a little family squabble.  Now, about that tour...?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Binder

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Entrance [open]   Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:30 pm

'Did she just call me hot stuff?' A flash of happiness shown through his eyes at Keo's comment. He took a few steps back and waited as the girl unclasped the cage door; out popped a cat that quickly turned into a human. Connor stared at the boy, his black hair fell in his face and his bare chest was open for all to see. A small frown appeared on his face as Keo handed the cat-boy a jacket to cover himself up. He ignored the comments Grey had muttered out and instead introduced himself, again, after the siblings little fight. "Well that sounds like a fun time." He smiled towards Grey, wondering how much the price difference was between a human and a cat for the airplane ride. "I'm Connor by the way, and if I followed along correctly you're Grey?" He stuck out his hand to shake the boys.

Connor gave a slight chuckle as he turned to face Keo, "That's fine I understand perfectly well." The winter paused, repeating what the girl had just said, 'Did she just say first in the family?' Her question snapped him back to reality, "Ah, of course! Let us start the tour!" A slight motion of his hand told the new students to follow him; he started to lead the way towards the main offices where they would need to pick up their packets.

┊ Character Pages ┊
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ella

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Entrance [open]   Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:57 pm

Grey liked being an asshole to people, but no so much of an asshole that he wouldn't shake somebody's hand.  Begrudgingly, the cat accepted Connor's greeting, if only to maintain a neutral relationship with the other boy- he couldn't risk the kid getting offended and storming off without fulfilling his promise of a tour.  He could do it, of course- get the boy so riled up that he went away- honestly, Grey would have preferred it that way, but then he'd have to deal with Keo being mad at him for far longer than he really had time for.  His only purpose for coming here had been to watch over Keo, after all; it really wouldn't do to have her avoiding him so soon after they'd arrived.  For now, he'd let her have her way.  As long as Connor didn't try anything funky, Grey would just walk behind him slowly and obediently like a good little house cat, pretending not to notice as his sister blatantly eyeballed the other boy's backside with vague appreciation.  Keo wouldn't do anything more than a little flirting, he knew, as long as Connor didn't make a move; if he did make a move- well, Grey smiled to himself, then he'd be given the perfect excuse to kick the guy's ass into the dirt like the scum he probably was.

As the siblings walked along behind their friendly guide- the strange phoenix boy, still absorbed in his drawing, had been left behind in the courtyard- Keo took the time to gauge her brother's current mood while carefully observing Connor's firm and well- shaped backside.  A month ago, Keo hadn't even been sure Grey would be accompanying her to North Dakota, so she knew the only plausible reason for his actually being here was to protect her from any potential danger.  She wouldn't do anything too stupid, of course, but her brother knew that.  Grey's first family hadn't really seemed to condone Beata Academy, however- Grey had always said they'd regarded it with varying levels of suspicion and disinterest.  She couldn't expect Grey to be exactly pleased at attending the one school his family had always despised, but she hoped she could count on his at least being somewhat civil to the students and staff.

Finally, the trio found themselves in front of the main office.  The building was cherry- stone red, well- maintained and meticulously built.  The gaping arch that served as the structure's entrance looked to be made almost entirely of crisp white marble, and the spun- glass windows looked as though they had been carved straight into the framework, but only one thing could really be said to have taken Keo's breath away.  Guarding the building's luxurious entrance stood several beautiful stone angels, each one a little more magnificent than the last.  Countless priceless jewels had been carefully pressed into their swathing robes, outlining the graceful curves of their swooping bodies.  Some of the angels looked to be no older than two or three; others wore the kind and gentle smile of the elderly.  Each of them possessed a giant pair of brilliant golden wings, the metal melding seamlessly into the smalls of their backs.

Unable to speak, Keo dropped her bags and cat carrier to the ground, taking a reverent step towards the works of art before her.  Her right hand flew to the pendant she wore around her neck, fingering it in such a way that reflected the action's habitual nature.  One angel in particular had caught her eye; it was a woman, young enough to even be considered a teenager, who stood regally three statues to the left of the main office's entrance.  Many a student had seen the statue and passed it by- it was in no way any more or less spectacular than its brothers and sisters- but for Keo, this statue was truly the most extraordinary of them all.

Grey watched his sister advance towards the statue, not in the least bit concerned about her behavior.  Keo had, after all, done this many times before; most of the time her reverence was directed towards her mother's grave site, but the girl had had relatively the same response the day Grey had told her of Beata Academy's existence.  Yes, Grey's sister was rarely ever as serious as she was now, but whenever she was it was usually because of something that had reminded her of her blood family.  This situation, as far as Grey could tell, was no different, for not only did the woman bear a striking resemblance towards Keo herself, but situated around her neck was a stone replica of the pendant which Keo now stroked so carefully.

"So your mom did go here," The cat mused, running a hand through his thick black hair.  "Good to know we're aren't just running on a giant goose chase, at least.  Mum and Dad would be happy for you."

Keo's eyes shined as she gently stroked the angel's face, shivers of pure joy running up and down her spine.  "So this is what she looks like," She whispered, glancing down to read the plaque that rested at the angel's feet.  " Arai Fidelta.  My mother's maiden name."

Keo spun, exhilarated at her find.  "Arai Fidelta," The girl repeated, louder this time.  She faced the main office's entrance, nearly tripping in her roller blades, hands clasped.  "Mom.  My lovely, courageous, beautiful mom.  I swear, right here, right now- I will strip this entire school bare if I have to, if only to find out more about you and the rest of the family we got separated from.  

"I'll find you," Keo restated, eyes now hardened with childish determination.  "I swear I'll find you and make you proud of all I do."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Binder

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Entrance [open]   Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:26 am

Green eyes peered around the courtyard, the fountain waters bubbled as birds flew over. The forest could be seen outside the schools fence, the pine tree's seemed to blanket the ground with the sun glowing above them. Connor always loved the forest, it was so green and the peacefulness it provided could calm any student. He glanced back towards the two students who followed him, Grey's eyes seemed to burn into the back of Connor's head. He gave a small smile towards the two, "Almost to the office, that's where you can pick up your new-student-packet." He took another glance towards Grey and returned into attention towards the main office, 'Geez, what's up with that guy?' Connor shook his head and jumped forward to open the door, "After you." He smiled at Keo as her bright brown eyes shown in excitement.

Connor continued to walk down the main office, the building was always magnificent and he loved bringing in new students to admire it. The winter stopped when he heard Keo's bags fall, her attention was pulled towards one of the statues, eyes gleaming as they read the plaque. Connor shot up behind them picking up Keo's bags as well. "Ah yea, I heard these are to remember some of the old students." Keo didn't look away, it was only Grey who kept glancing around. He looked up at the statue, it was a woman about the same age as them. He looked down at the plaque and read the name aloud, "Arai Fidelta... With questioning eyes he looked at the girl, "Do you know her?" Surely the tour could pause for a little bit, there was no rush to be thrown into the initiate dorms.

ooc; sorry busy weekend, haven't been able to post.

┊ Character Pages ┊
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ella

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Entrance [open]   Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:50 pm

OOC: Just a warning, this will probably be my only post for the duration of spring break, because unfortunately I felt the need to do something really stupid and am now grounded.  -_-  On an unrelated note, I'm dedicating this post to my older brother, off of whom Grey was based; it's his 18th birthday today and we're having BBQ for dinner!  Yay!

Keo spun towards Connor, smiling brightly.  "Arai's my blood mother," She explained, hands still lovingly wrapped around the brilliant red jewel at the end of her golden necklace.  "She died when I was four, and the only thing I have to remember her by is this pendant; my adoptive parents say Mom gave it to me the day she passed away.  Part of the reason why I came here was to find out more about her."

Spreading her arms wide, Keo wheeled back towards the large office building before them.  "Until a moment ago, I wasn't even sure that Beata Academy was the right place to start looking for her," She admitted.  Motioning towards her mother's statue, she continued.  Now I know for sure that I'm on the right track."

It wasn't that Grey wasn't happy for his adoptive sister.  He was, in fact, rather ecstatic to have uncovered solid evidence regarding Arai's previous enrollment at Beata Academy.  This was an important moment for Keo, and Grey knew better than anybody else that she'd been longing for it her entire life.

However, the statue's existence also ensured beyond a shadow of a doubt that he and Keo wouldn't be leaving this academy any time before graduation, and Grey definitely wasn't ecstatic about that.  Keo was his little sister, no matter what bullshit she spouted about being the first to be adopted, and Grey looked after her willingly; sometimes, however, he couldn't help but feel like his entire life would waste away before Keo finally satisfied her lust for adventure and found a place to settle down for good.  Her obsession with her mother was a foreign idea for Grey, as well, though that could probably be credited to his own, far- from- impressive blood family.  The group was a bit of an oddity even among the gifted, and Grey had always known that he'd never be able to spend the rest of his life adherring to their cultish tribal customs.  He was a fucking cat, after all- it wasn't like he could transform into Anubis' Jackal, like his mother, and he'd inherited none of his father's love for curses and witchcraft.

So no, Grey didn't understand Keo's affection towards somebody she couldn't even remember.  He'd never loved his blood family, and he'd never actively try to reunite himself with them.  That didn't matter, though.  Grey looked out and saw Keo, spinning and dancing and jumping for joy, and he saw the statue, which looked nothing like the cult he'd spent eleven grueling years of his life in.  He spared a passing glance at Connor, who at this point represented every student and staff that went to Beata Academy, and he came to terms with the fact that the kid probably didn't have anything out for either of them.  Fucker was still a punk-ass bitch, but Grey could live with that.

"Alright, Keo, let's get a move on," Grey relented, leading the way into the main office.  "I'll be damned if we have to spend the rest of today with this loser over here, so let's hurry up and have him lead us towards the dorms so I can finally get the fuck to sleep; I'm tired as shit after the stunt you pulled on the plane and I still need to set up my cat bed in whatever room I end up getting."

Keo rolled her eyes, but gave a friendly smile towards Connor as she turned to follow her brother inside.  "Yeah, yeah, I'm coming," She replied, leaning in slightly to whisper in Grey's ear.  "Thanks for coming with me, by the way.  I know how much it must've taken out of you to return to somewhere so close to your blood family's old village."

Grey said nothing in return, but a simple half- smirk was all Keo needed to see he'd accepted her thanks.  Smiling, Keo turned her head towards Connor again.  "It's this way, right?" She confirmed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Binder

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Entrance [open]   Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:37 pm

ooc; Have fun at the BBQ! And happy bday to your brother~

The statues were truly beautiful, all carved to be very precise and elegant. Shocked green eyes peered at the girl, "Wait?! No way! That's your mother?" He went quiet when she explained her mothers death, but piped up once again not wanting to kill Keo's happiness to see her mother's statue. "Well I'm happy you decided to attend Beata, I'm sure you'll find more answers through out the years." A soft friendly smile rested on his face as a looked back up at the statue. Keo's eyes glowed in joy as she danced around the room, her excitement put Connor into a good mood as he was about to continue the tour. Until Grey decided to speak.

Sharp eyes turned to Grey, the happiness that flowed through him only seconds ago vanished and was replaced by complete agitation. "Loser?" He was going to leave it be until cat-boy continued to complain. He turned around so he was facing Grey, a small grin was on his face, "Now you see Mr. Kitty, I'm pretty chill with most people. But if you haven't noticed I'm actually taking time out of my day to show you around. So, if you're getting too tired I won't have any trouble in shoving you back into this prison box here to sleep." He lifted up the cat carrier to remind Grey he was still holding it. Normally, he wouldn't get as feisty as he just did, but after all the tests and long hard-working day he was in no mood to deal with anyone.

Connor turned his attention back towards Keo, "Sorry for my little outburst, long day here too." He tried to put an apologetic smile on his face and took a quick glance towards Grey. "Ah yes, this way. You guys just need to ask the lady for your packets. I'll wait here, then I'll show you to your dorms so you can finally sleep." He walked towards the closest pillar and leaned against it, it shouldn't take too long for the two to gather their information.

┊ Character Pages ┊
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sudden Entrance [open]   

Back to top Go down

A Sudden Entrance [open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Entrance-
Jump to: