Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A little Fighting never Hurts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9346

A little Fighting never Hurts Empty
PostSubject: A little Fighting never Hurts   A little Fighting never Hurts EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 6:28 pm

There were always those few magical moments in Rob's life where he didn't feel like being lazy. And in those magical moments he ended up walking to a place, and standing around for a while or just doing something random and then leaving to go back to being lazy. This was one of those magical moments.

Rob didn't feel like being lazy today, so on this nice cloudy day around five pm, the autumn boy left his dorm and went on a walk. He didn't exactly know where he was going in the campus because he had yet to explore everything. It wasn't until he found himself standing in the middle of the baseball diamond that he paused in his walk. He was standing on the pitcher's mound to be exact. He looked around at the wide field, he was never into Baseball so he didn't quite understand the set up of the place, but he didn't come here to place the game. He just stood on the mound, his hands shoved in his pockets, and his gaze staring down the home plate for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A little Fighting never Hurts   A little Fighting never Hurts EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 6:37 pm

His eye looked over to where the sound of the voice came from, and from what she said, she through one of the balls that were littering the field, it was easy for him to process, he took step to off set himself from the path of the ball, using his gift to deflect it from getting too close to him, which since he stepped off to the side, he didn't need to use much. After he was safe from the danger, he turned to look at the girl who through the ball. It was the girl he met the first day of school. "What was that for?" He asked, sort of giving her a cold glare as best as he could with one eye to help express his feeling.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A little Fighting never Hurts   A little Fighting never Hurts EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 4:50 pm

He shifted in his spot slightly shoving his hands in his pockets of his jacket. "Yes, Robert." He looked over to the girl who was so intent on throwing something at him moments before. "Yours was Juliette." He didn't even have to question it, his memory was pretty great, and by pretty great he could usually remember everything. "And I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be a hallucination. If I was I think I would look a bit creepier."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A little Fighting never Hurts   A little Fighting never Hurts EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 9:54 am

"I'm not that much of a model. Just another person 'cept with an eye-patch." Robert shrugged "And yes it was, and if you throw something at me again you will see it again, but I request that you don't do that. I don't like doing any work." He shifted his weight from one foot to the other as he stood there talking with the girl. "I may know how to use my gift, but it takes too much effort to do so." He wasn't the one for effort.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A little Fighting never Hurts   A little Fighting never Hurts EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 9:16 am

Robert shrugged. "Showing off isn't my kind of thing. I prefer to do nothing, and be lazy." He said walking off the pitcher's mound. "And from the sounds of your gift, showing yours of sounds like I may have to do some work, and I would rather not. Doing the minimum amount possible sounds the best." Granted his gift helped him be lazy, it was still a decent amount of work to use it. Especially when it came to grab objects and redirecting them. Hopefully his girl wouldn't make him show off.. or try to fight him.. He would prefer not too..
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A little Fighting never Hurts   A little Fighting never Hurts EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 4:31 pm

Robert shook his head. "Now you are just trying to make me do something aren't ya?" He took his hands from his sides and shoved them into his pockets. "You can try all you like but I'm not gonna do anything." He removed his hands from his pockets and held them out beside him in a small shrug manner. "What can I say? Doing nothing is my forte even in a fighting situation. He said with a small wink, but to her it just looked like a blink. Maybe she would notice that it was a wink from the small smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A little Fighting never Hurts   A little Fighting never Hurts EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 7:43 pm

Robert gave off a sigh. Why can't he just do nothing? Without even bring his hands out from his pockets he managed to stop all three balls when they were within a certain range. They hovered in the air a second before falling to the floor. "You don't want to do this." He said. This was going to be very straining on him, and probably push him close to his limit, but hopefully he could tire the girl out before she ended up tiring him out. He wouldn't resort to using any physical means, nor would he result to violence. He wouldn't do it. It was senseless for him to do so unless it was absolutely needed.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A little Fighting never Hurts   A little Fighting never Hurts EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 5:14 pm

Robert let her kick the balls, but he wasn't going to let her hurt herself by doing so. He allowed the balls to give way slightly, allowing some of the energy to be transferred but not enough that it would hit him. "Really? You will resort to almost hurting yourself just to get me to budge?" Why was he going along with this? He didn't like using violence unless he needed too.. He especially didn't like the fact that this girl was going to extreme lengths to get him to react violently. He should just pick her up with his gift, and end this whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little Fighting never Hurts   A little Fighting never Hurts Empty

Back to top Go down

A little Fighting never Hurts
Page 1 of 1