HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
The Summer Tournament has begun! Head on over to the Island and cheer for your favorites!
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Share | 

A little Fighting never Hurts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pumpcoon
Flower King

Beata Bucks : 2208

PostSubject: A little Fighting never Hurts   Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:28 pm

There were always those few magical moments in Rob's life where he didn't feel like being lazy. And in those magical moments he ended up walking to a place, and standing around for a while or just doing something random and then leaving to go back to being lazy. This was one of those magical moments.

Rob didn't feel like being lazy today, so on this nice cloudy day around five pm, the autumn boy left his dorm and went on a walk. He didn't exactly know where he was going in the campus because he had yet to explore everything. It wasn't until he found himself standing in the middle of the baseball diamond that he paused in his walk. He was standing on the pitcher's mound to be exact. He looked around at the wide field, he was never into Baseball so he didn't quite understand the set up of the place, but he didn't come here to place the game. He just stood on the mound, his hands shoved in his pockets, and his gaze staring down the home plate for no reason.

???SpringWinterAutumnSpringAutumnSummerSummer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crippling Roollage Debt

Beata Bucks : 1395

PostSubject: Re: A little Fighting never Hurts   Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:27 pm

It was a nice day and Juliette had no classes, a miracle considering the fact most nice days seemed to coincide with days she was trapped indoors. Dressed in her usual skirt and shirt combo, she was off exploring campus, finding new places to mess around in and avoiding rooftops. It seemed that rooftops were synonymous with people gathering in large groups and fighting. Which was how she ended up here in the Baseball Diamond. Personally, she knew nothing of Baseball, her preferred sport involved more physical contact.

There was a boy there, standing smack bang in the middle where the throwing people tossed. Pitchers? And conveniently, there were a couple of baseballs just lying around on the field. Picking one up, she tossed it up and down in the air one handed before shouting over to him. "Ay, think fast." It was all the warning he got before she threw the ball, not too hard, at him.

so many kids, please stop this sinful hand
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pumpcoon
Flower King

PostSubject: Re: A little Fighting never Hurts   Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:37 pm

His eye looked over to where the sound of the voice came from, and from what she said, she through one of the balls that were littering the field, it was easy for him to process, he took step to off set himself from the path of the ball, using his gift to deflect it from getting too close to him, which since he stepped off to the side, he didn't need to use much. After he was safe from the danger, he turned to look at the girl who through the ball. It was the girl he met the first day of school. "What was that for?" He asked, sort of giving her a cold glare as best as he could with one eye to help express his feeling.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crippling Roollage Debt

PostSubject: Re: A little Fighting never Hurts   Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:35 pm

"Checking you weren't a hallucination, people rarely come here. Your name's... Rupert? Robin? Ronan?" Juliette went through her mental catalogue of people she'd met, unfortunately since she'd been here longer, her list was extensive. And often her mental file only had crappy nicknames she'd given people at the time or a pun that she'd come up with on the spot while around them. "Robert." She finally said, pointing at him with her hand arranged as a gun. He looked like a Robert, and she vaguely remembered a guy with red hair who was delayed on his plane trip here.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pumpcoon
Flower King

PostSubject: Re: A little Fighting never Hurts   Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:50 pm

He shifted in his spot slightly shoving his hands in his pockets of his jacket. "Yes, Robert." He looked over to the girl who was so intent on throwing something at him moments before. "Yours was Juliette." He didn't even have to question it, his memory was pretty great, and by pretty great he could usually remember everything. "And I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be a hallucination. If I was I think I would look a bit creepier."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crippling Roollage Debt

PostSubject: Re: A little Fighting never Hurts   Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:31 pm

"Most people at Beata look like they're models, or something. I wouldn't be surprised if even the hallucinations were pretty." Juliette said, shuffling her feet on the hard packed dirt ground, kicking up little storms of dust around her and scuffing up her shoes. She could never bring herself to just stand still. "So, was that telekinesis I spied?" She tilted her head to the side like a curious owl, eyes just as wide. Juliette was almost tempted to throw something over again. Almost.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pumpcoon
Flower King

PostSubject: Re: A little Fighting never Hurts   Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:54 am

"I'm not that much of a model. Just another person 'cept with an eye-patch." Robert shrugged "And yes it was, and if you throw something at me again you will see it again, but I request that you don't do that. I don't like doing any work." He shifted his weight from one foot to the other as he stood there talking with the girl. "I may know how to use my gift, but it takes too much effort to do so." He wasn't the one for effort.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crippling Roollage Debt

PostSubject: Re: A little Fighting never Hurts   Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:37 am

She look him up and down, eyepatch or not, he was actually kinda cute. The red-hair and the laid-back look really worked for him, despite his claims of being an average joe. Not that she'd tell him that, she wanted to pry about his powers, not scare him off with honest borderline flirtations. "Aww, it's practically a rule, Rob. Those with sick as gift gotta show it off a little." Juliette said with a wink, coming over to pick up another ball off the ground, tossing it around and catching with surprising accuracy despite attempting increasingly odd maneuvers. "I'd show you mine, but that'll end would end in blood and other not so fun fluids."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pumpcoon
Flower King

PostSubject: Re: A little Fighting never Hurts   Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:16 am

Robert shrugged. "Showing off isn't my kind of thing. I prefer to do nothing, and be lazy." He said walking off the pitcher's mound. "And from the sounds of your gift, showing yours of sounds like I may have to do some work, and I would rather not. Doing the minimum amount possible sounds the best." Granted his gift helped him be lazy, it was still a decent amount of work to use it. Especially when it came to grab objects and redirecting them. Hopefully his girl wouldn't make him show off.. or try to fight him.. He would prefer not too..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crippling Roollage Debt

PostSubject: Re: A little Fighting never Hurts   Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:55 pm

"Ah, but we're in this great institution to learn and improve ourselves. To walk out as fully functioning citizens of society." She said teasingly, waving her hands around dramatically throughout her monologue, somehow managing to keep the ball. It was a trumped up version of their school brochure, talking about all the fringe benefits of learning at Beata. "How else can we reach our full potential without extending ourselves beyond our limits?" But her straight face didn't last long, broken up by her own laughter. "You, me, hand to hand? I promise not to exert you too much."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pumpcoon
Flower King

PostSubject: Re: A little Fighting never Hurts   Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:31 pm

Robert shook his head. "Now you are just trying to make me do something aren't ya?" He took his hands from his sides and shoved them into his pockets. "You can try all you like but I'm not gonna do anything." He removed his hands from his pockets and held them out beside him in a small shrug manner. "What can I say? Doing nothing is my forte even in a fighting situation. He said with a small wink, but to her it just looked like a blink. Maybe she would notice that it was a wink from the small smile on his face.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crippling Roollage Debt

PostSubject: Re: A little Fighting never Hurts   Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:29 pm

At his words, a spark of determination burned within her, her eyes reflecting it as they were filled with delight. "I'm going to hold you to that. It'll be my win if I get you to move." Juliette said with mirth as she went around picking up stray baseballs around the field to be her little projectiles. When all of her pockets were stuffed, only then did she get into a battle stance. "Alrighty, let's do this." On the last word, she tossed three balls at him as she ran towards him as fast as she could. She planned on lashing out with a kick just after he blocked the balls.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pumpcoon
Flower King

PostSubject: Re: A little Fighting never Hurts   Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:43 pm

Robert gave off a sigh. Why can't he just do nothing? Without even bring his hands out from his pockets he managed to stop all three balls when they were within a certain range. They hovered in the air a second before falling to the floor. "You don't want to do this." He said. This was going to be very straining on him, and probably push him close to his limit, but hopefully he could tire the girl out before she ended up tiring him out. He wouldn't resort to using any physical means, nor would he result to violence. He wouldn't do it. It was senseless for him to do so unless it was absolutely needed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crippling Roollage Debt

PostSubject: Re: A little Fighting never Hurts   Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:25 pm

Juliette didn't response as the moment the balls came to a halt, she aimed a kick at them, adding another layer of kinetic force to them. She was hoping that they'd break through, but for all she knew, they would simple remain in place and break a bone or two of hers. Either way, worth it for the opportunity. His powers seemed omnipotent, she could imagine him being a pretty useful mission partner in the future, if only he would work up the motivation. Which was what she was hear for, obviously. She was a saint, doing things purely for others. Ha.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pumpcoon
Flower King

PostSubject: Re: A little Fighting never Hurts   Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:14 pm

Robert let her kick the balls, but he wasn't going to let her hurt herself by doing so. He allowed the balls to give way slightly, allowing some of the energy to be transferred but not enough that it would hit him. "Really? You will resort to almost hurting yourself just to get me to budge?" Why was he going along with this? He didn't like using violence unless he needed too.. He especially didn't like the fact that this girl was going to extreme lengths to get him to react violently. He should just pick her up with his gift, and end this whole thing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

A little Fighting never Hurts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Sport Fields :: Baseball Diamond-
Jump to: