Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Dynamic Duo Arrives [Rain/Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8367

The Dynamic Duo Arrives [Rain/Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dynamic Duo Arrives [Rain/Open]   The Dynamic Duo Arrives [Rain/Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 2:05 pm

Martin nodded his thanks, catching up to the two ahead of him. "We w-won't be long." he said, making his way towards the office. He stopped to look back at Caleb to make sure he was coming with. He didn't want to stray very far from Caleb, at least not at first, until he got used to living here.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Beata Bucks : 11133

PostSubject: Re: The Dynamic Duo Arrives [Rain/Open]   The Dynamic Duo Arrives [Rain/Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 2:43 pm

With a quick promise to King that they wouldn't be long at all, Caleb rushed after Martin, leaving his heavier bags outside with the boy that had reluctantly agreed to lead them here. Once inside, Caleb led the way, talking to the secretaries and receptionists and whoever else to get the papers and information they needed. After they had all that they needed, he led the way once more outside, holding their papers in one hand and reaching for the bag he had left with his free hand.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: The Dynamic Duo Arrives [Rain/Open]   The Dynamic Duo Arrives [Rain/Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 3:29 pm

Martin was thankful that Caleb did all the talking and paperwork for him since he probably would've had trouble speaking to the people in the office. He followed his friend back out to where King was and picked up his bag. He looked between the boy and Caleb, seeing if either of them was going to do something. "Al-alright, I'm ready." he said as steadily as he could.

Last edited by Wild on Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The Dynamic Duo Arrives [Rain/Open]   The Dynamic Duo Arrives [Rain/Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 5:48 pm

Caleb beamed at Martin and turned to look at King.
"Wanna get your soda now?" he asked, curious to see more of the school.
Back to top Go down
Bloop

Bloop

Beata Bucks : 8926

PostSubject: Re: The Dynamic Duo Arrives [Rain/Open]   The Dynamic Duo Arrives [Rain/Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 5:19 pm

King stood there waiting for the two new students to exit the office. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. Scrolling through it until he found some game he could play. He hadn't noticed that they had finished until they spoke. He looked up from the phone at them. "Yeah, let's go." He began to lead the way again. Putting the phone back into his pocket. "So how does that merging thing work exactly? He said curiously at Caleb.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: The Dynamic Duo Arrives [Rain/Open]   The Dynamic Duo Arrives [Rain/Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 5:49 pm

Martin walked along behind the two boys, hands in his pockets. He heard the question that King had asked Caleb and thought that it would be easier if his friend just explained it.

OOC: Sorry for the shitpost ;-;
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The Dynamic Duo Arrives [Rain/Open]   The Dynamic Duo Arrives [Rain/Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 6:01 pm

Caleb shrugged as well as he could, readjusting his grip on the suitcase he held. He glanced at Martin.
"He's probably just as qualified to answer," he said with half a smile. It was difficult to describe, and the boy struggled for the right words, trying to recall the last time he had merged with someone. "It's weird, honestly. All I know is that I still have my own thoughts, and the other person has their own thoughts, but I'm usually in control of the body. And it's always the best body I've ever had."
Back to top Go down
Bloop

Bloop

Beata Bucks : 8926

PostSubject: Re: The Dynamic Duo Arrives [Rain/Open]   The Dynamic Duo Arrives [Rain/Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 12:11 am

King listened in on his description of his merging gift. "You're right. That is weird. I almost want to see it. Almost..." His words trailed off. It was interesting to say the least. Two bodies merging as one, while they both keep their minds. He thought about it for a few seconds before dismissing it. After a minute of walking, they reached the cafeteria. "Well, here it is. The cafeteria as promised. Now I can get my soda and you two could be on your way. He began walking toward the cafeteria with his arm thrown in the air, his fingers creating the peace sign. He stopped shortly and turned back at them, "The dorms are back that way. You'll find the lounge there as well. Later." He said as he pointed toward the direction of the dorms.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The Dynamic Duo Arrives [Rain/Open]   The Dynamic Duo Arrives [Rain/Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 7:41 pm

"Thanks, man!" Caleb said, throwing a hand up and swiping it to the side by way of a wave. He turned to Martin with a bright smile, ready to take on whatever the school handed to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dynamic Duo Arrives [Rain/Open]   The Dynamic Duo Arrives [Rain/Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dynamic Duo Arrives [Rain/Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2