Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Tell me why I'm here again [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Beata Bucks : 11199

Tell me why I'm here again [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell me why I'm here again [open]   Tell me why I'm here again [open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 8:30 pm

She had been caught. Not that Elisa didn't want to be spending time with Thaddeus, it simply wasn't the distraction she'd been hoping to get from her homework. With a bright smile, she shrugged, a little skip in her step.

"There are all kinds of different gifts here," she answered. "I myself have emotional manipulation, but I've met people with ice powers and creation powers and other things. It's pretty diverse."

They suddenly arrived at the offices. Elisabeth hadn't been paying much attention to where her feet had been carrying her, and the offices weren't as far as she had originally thought. Without warning, she stopped walking.
Back to top Go down
Quest

Quest

Beata Bucks : 9007

PostSubject: Re: Tell me why I'm here again [open]   Tell me why I'm here again [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 11:06 pm

He fiddled with the drawstring on his sweatshirt, feeling frustrated and confused as to how this was all going. He'd always been quite the social fellow - even if a bit careful with how much he said - but somehow everything seemed to react differently here. Was Beata so far removed from the real world it ceased to be one?

Thaddeus blinked though when Elisa announced that her gift encompassed emotional manipulation. He could see how that could be very useful, way more than his anyway. "Handy," he whistled, impressed. Suddenly the girl stopped and Thad had to be careful not to trip over his own feet. Sometimes he cursed his height. Serious green eyes took in the sight of the offices and a new wave of uncertainty came with it.

"Umm, thanks for taking me here," he began, the appreciation genuine even if his nerves had sprung to the fore once more. Honestly, this was nothing like how he usually was. He detested it. He felt like a stranger in his own skin. "So this school can really help me with my gift then?" Thaddeus asked softly, a trace of rare vulnerability in his tone. Maybe they would help him control it, so he wouldn't have to fear touching people. Maybe they could help him be normal - well, as normal as a kid with a gift could be.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: Tell me why I'm here again [open]   Tell me why I'm here again [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 10:55 am

The boy who had seemed cool and confident at the gates had suddenly become nervous. Elisa could feel it in the air and see it in the way he tugged at the strings on his sweatshirt. It reminded her of her first day and how she hadn't known what to expect, hadn't known where to go or what to do. She smiled at Thaddeus in what she hoped was a reassuring way. He had to know it would be alright.

"As long as you do your work," she told him. In an attempt to help him not feel so anxious, the girl focused on him and pushed out a feeling of calm, letting the thoughts of warm summer breezes and school days without homework wash over her and leave her. When she spoke next, her tone was softer, gentler, laced with a stronger attempt to soothe his worries. "And if you need anything, you can always find me. I guess we're not really strangers anymore, so it wouldn't be weird."
Back to top Go down
Quest

Quest

Beata Bucks : 9007

PostSubject: Re: Tell me why I'm here again [open]   Tell me why I'm here again [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 6:41 pm

So now instead of being that cool guy who came in a swept all the ladies of their feet, he'd become this pathetic tall lump of Irish goo that felt nervous about entering an office. It was an office for crying out loud. But Elisa was smiling at him - perhaps for this first time in a genuine fashion. Great, he thought, I have to act like a total fearful goof to get any attention in this place it seems. Oh yeah, because girls always like the nice gentle guys.

Do his work... The girl's words washed over him, calming him. And there was something else... Thad almost felt like he was back home in the fields playing out in the sunshine. The tall youth blinked. "Are... are you doing that?" he asked, remembering that she had said something about controlling emotions. If she was, he was grateful. Feeling calm was certainly helping. "So, does this make us friends then?" Thad continued almost hesitantly but a grin beginning to spread across his handsome features. Perhaps she wasn't so bad... "Well, if they can help me control my gift, maybe I will learn to like it here... and a few friends would definitely make it easier," he added with a quirk of his brow.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: Tell me why I'm here again [open]   Tell me why I'm here again [open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 7:30 pm

Feeling a lot more glad to be with Thaddeus, Elisa gave him an understanding smile. At his question, she shrugged with a small nod, slightly ashamed for having used her gift against someone. But it had been to help him, it wasn't bad. She'd done something good with her gift.

"I think it makes us friends. I hope to see you again, Thaddeus." With a wave of her hand, Elisabeth turned away, leaving the boy to sign in at the office. Her heart felt lighter. She was glad to have met and talked to someone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell me why I'm here again [open]   Tell me why I'm here again [open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tell me why I'm here again [open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2