Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Gossip Girl #3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9353

Gossip Girl #3 Empty
PostGossip Girl #3

Gossip Girl Types:

~ Gossip Girl #3 ~
Gossip Girl #3 2hwzn09

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey folks, looks like Eve and Anima had a fun time treading water, but looks like Anima was treading something else...

Woah...:

Look out boys, Anima's sluttiness is comin' to town.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poor, poor Jonathan, seems your mission was a bit much. Well, at least you got the girls crying all over you. Keep in mind Beata guys: the best way to win a girls heart is almost dying. Then again, was Maria's heart really won? Or did she just stand there, wondering if standing there was worth it? Hmm, guess no one will never know what's on that messed up girl's mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear ____

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Out of a million boys
I choose you <3
Take my hand
Hold me close
Show me that you
Love me the most

~Pepper

Wonder who this is for? Innocent Pepper, betraying her lover like that? How cruel! Come one, please don't lie to yourself sweetheart. If you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second. Jonny Depp.

Cayden, it seems as though you have some competition! Might want to step up your game if you want to keep your precious Pepper.

XOXO~Gossip Girl

Last edited by IceStorm on Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Gossip Girl #3 :: Comments

Echo
Re: Gossip Girl #3
Post Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:59 pm by Echo
Nicola Kresnik wrote:

Don't you have anything better to do with your life than sit around and spy on other people?
Ice
Post Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:54 pm by Ice
Pepper Ashina Wrote:

Gossip Girl, this has to stop! Picking on people isn't cool nor funny. Seriously Cayden? (Cute vid and it's the the though that counts, but still!) >;(
Post  by Sponsored content

Gossip Girl #3

Page 1 of 1