Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Screw The Rules

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dovely15

Dovely15

Beata Bucks : 9619

Screw The Rules Empty
PostSubject: Screw The Rules   Screw The Rules EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 6:08 pm

Luca sighed as he leaned against a tree. Not really caring if anyone saw him, he pulled a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket. "Down to four. I'll have to find someplace to buy some tomorrow," he muttered, pulling one out and lighting it. His gaze swept the area. "I wonder if any of them know a place to buy some," he thought aloud before laughing at himself. At a school like this? Not a chance. He scratched his neck as he blew some of the smoke out, making 'o' shapes like the caterpillar from Alice In Wonderland.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11659

Screw The Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw The Rules   Screw The Rules EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 6:20 pm

Wrapped in her typical thick coat, worn out blue jeans and boots that were all fuzzy on the inside, Erin walked about, her red hair standing out against the snow that covered the ground. Trudging through the fluff, she barely even noticed where she was walking until she almost ran right into Luca. The only thing that prevented her from doing so was the smoke that she inhaled from his cigarette, making her take a few steps back as she coughed from the surprise of the substance. Looking up from where she was standing, she grimaced for a moment before her expression turned into a look of confusion. "Cancer sticks, huh?" she asked curiously. She wasn't one for smoking, and she would share her view on cigarettes, but she wouldn't keep people from doing what they wanted to do. Karma would come around and bite them on the tail one day.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

Screw The Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw The Rules   Screw The Rules EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 6:23 pm

"I'd offer you one, but I'm down to three and I can already tell you don't like them," he replied. He then blew an 'o' in her face, laughing a bit as he did. "Sorry, I just like doing that to cigarette-haters. Name's Luca. Yours?"
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Beata Bucks : 8740

Screw The Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw The Rules   Screw The Rules EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 6:33 pm

'Wow~. Never gets old does it.' Sarai had been looking around Beata with her power again and walking in a straight line since she did not like to waste time. Seeing the places around Beata had made her smile since she had never been in a place like Beata or with people like her. Of course walking forward while looking somewhere else was the best idea. Doing so had made Sarai bump into a girl which had forced her back to her own vision. "Ah sorry." Having been at this situation before she had recalled what she had been looking at the last time this had happened, which happened to be one of the dorm's bathroom accidentally.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Screw The Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw The Rules   Screw The Rules EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 7:14 pm

Erin coughed again before waving her hand in front of her face to get rid of the smoke. Was that really necessary? When the smoke finally cleared and gave way to clean air, she took a deep breath and shoved her hands in her pockets. She opened her mouth to speak but was suddenly cut short when she felt someone run into her, almost knocking her on her butt. Stumbling to catch herself, Erin looked over to see a girl standing there with a slight daze. Laughing it off nervously, she shrugged. "No big deal!" she said, her accent thick. With a smile, she turned back to Luca. "I'm Erin. Pleasure to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

Screw The Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw The Rules   Screw The Rules EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 5:45 am

He nodded at the newer girl, pausing before he blew out the smoke the next time and therefore blowing less. Sure, he was a practical joker, and pretty much the biggest jerk you'll ever meet, but he wasn't cruel. "Erin. Nice name. And you?" he asked the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Screw The Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw The Rules   Screw The Rules EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 3:48 pm

After getting her bearings together she had stood up normally and had payed attention as the girl she had bumped into introduced her self. 'Erin, such a nice name.' Her kind thinking had kicked in place and had put up a smile. "Ah, how rude of me, I'm Sarai nice to meet you." She wasn't carrying anything but her purse so she had introduced herself fancily and did a curtsy. "Ah, I'm sorry who are you?" She had talked towards the boy since she had never actually caught his name.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Screw The Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw The Rules   Screw The Rules EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 9:11 pm

"Sarai..." Erin repeated quietly. It was such an interesting name, and certainly one Erin would want to remember. She smiled and almost laughed out loud at Sarai's curtsy but quickly stopped herself. That certainly wasn't something she'd seen much of.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

Screw The Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw The Rules   Screw The Rules EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 7:15 am

"Me? Luca." He then crouched down and snubbed out the cindering end on the grass before sticking it back in the box and back into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Screw The Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw The Rules   Screw The Rules EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 2:48 pm

'Luca, is that a nick name or his actual name?' It was odd for Sarai to meet someone with a name like that so that had gotten her thinking. Although he mentality had just set aside that fact since it didn't really matter that much. "Ah. Cigarettes. Don't you know their bad for you?" Sarai had said this in the most sincere tone she could hoping to try and convince him not to smoke.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Screw The Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw The Rules   Screw The Rules EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 11:47 am

Erin chuckled as she turned towards Sarai. "Good luck. Already tried that..." she said, turning back to Luca weary a sassy expression as she crossed her arms in front of her chest. "He just blew smoke in my face." She wasn't upset about it per se; she just wanted to give him a hard time.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

Screw The Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw The Rules   Screw The Rules EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 6:06 am

He shrugged. "Everything can kill you, if you give it a chance."
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Screw The Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw The Rules   Screw The Rules EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 12:02 pm

"Aww. You shouldn't think like that!" She had then smiled brightly. "You should stay more positive" Sarai had leaned forward and pointed tout her face with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Screw The Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw The Rules   Screw The Rules EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 5:39 pm

"Yeah! Be more positive!" Erin repeated, laughing playfully at the girl before she turned her attention to Luca. "So what can you do?" It was a pretty blunt question, but all the students seemed to ask that when they first meet people. She couldn't say that she wasn't curious, though.
Back to top Go down
Dovely15

Dovely15

Screw The Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw The Rules   Screw The Rules EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 4:16 pm

"Treachery Inducement. Basically, at my command, you will betray the trust of anyone I tell you to. I don't use it often, only on people who really piss me off."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Screw The Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw The Rules   Screw The Rules Empty

Back to top Go down

Screw The Rules
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next