Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

When dragons fall

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9350

When dragons fall Empty
PostSubject: When dragons fall   When dragons fall EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 6:27 pm

The walk to the infirmary was unbearable. Every step felt like someone was stabbing her side, her dragon wings still hadn't disappeared, and she felt like a total fool as Leo helped her hobble along. The nurse gave her some sort of pain killer that made her drowsy and wondered if she actually fell asleep or was kinda awake. Next time, listen to the Prefect. Pepper noted as she laid uncomfortably on the infirmary bed.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 9956

When dragons fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: When dragons fall   When dragons fall EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 7:41 pm

Leo sat on the bed next to her, his legs swung and an expectant look on his face as he looked back at Pepper. "So, what did we learn today?" He asked lightheartedly. She wasn't hurt too bad from what the nurse said. She just had to take it easy. No fighting, transforming, the like.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

When dragons fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: When dragons fall   When dragons fall EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 7:56 pm

Pepper turned her head to where Leo was sitting. "Always listen to angels." She chuckled. She was glad he was there, although she always had a twinge of envy when he was around. She would always remember he had a girlfriend, so she never had a chance. Atleast they were friends. "Sorry about all this."
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

When dragons fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: When dragons fall   When dragons fall EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 1:45 pm

A good natured laugh escaped the prefect at Pepper's response. That's not what he had been expecting for an answer. "Not exactly what I was looking for a lesson learned. But I 'll accept it anyways." Leo gave her a grin before glancing at his wrist for the time on his watch. "It's alright. I'm just glad I stumbled upon you at the right time." He responded genuinely.

ooc;shortposthurrygtg weeee
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

When dragons fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: When dragons fall   When dragons fall EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 4:48 pm

She smiled, knowing he was good at lifting spirits, that being part of his job and all. Pepper was about to reply when a pain shot up her back; almost as though someone was jabbing a pole into it. The girl gave a wince, the pain reminding her that her wings were still there.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

When dragons fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: When dragons fall   When dragons fall EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 7:28 pm

Leo worriedly sat up, his feet hitting hitting the ground as he took a step closer to her. His blue eyes narrowed considerably as she winced. "Should I call for the nurse? Are you alright?" It could be said he hated seeing people in pain. It was something that bothered him quite a lot. The prefect wanted people to be happy, and he couldn't help but be a 'worry wart' Or whatever that was. Hell, even Aleta told him he worries about people too much.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

When dragons fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: When dragons fall   When dragons fall EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 7:52 pm

"No, no. I'm fi---" She replied but couldn't finish. Something was stuck in her throat and suddenly Pepper got really nauseous. Sitting up, she covered her mouth with her hand but couldn't hold it in. In a frenzy not to puke everywhere, Pepper leaned over the side of the bed and let it go. "I---" She tried to speak and breath. She felt like she was puking her guts out and when she peeked open her eyes, Pepper swore she started coughing up blood. Luckily there was a railing on the bed and the lightheaded girl put her weight on it, her whole world spinning.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

When dragons fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: When dragons fall   When dragons fall EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 6:46 pm

The prefect leaped to his feet, his blue eyes wide in shock. "Nurse!" He called out, his gaze snapping over to the door in which they had disappeared. Moving quickly, Leo put a hand on her back. He didn't know much about medicine, yet he did his best to support her. There was nothing he could do until the nurse arrived. Was it a side effect from being hit in the stomach? It was the only idea that the prefect could come up with at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

When dragons fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: When dragons fall   When dragons fall EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 8:21 pm

Pepper, slumped over the bed her head hung over the bar as well. After a majority of the puke had made its way out of her system she felt a small bubble of air stuck in her throat. She let the burp out but instead of air or puke, a small gust if fire came out. At this point, she started to panic. Fire?! Was that even possible? Well, with all the ringing and spinning in her head it was almost impossible to think.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

When dragons fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: When dragons fall   When dragons fall EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 5:09 pm

He worriedly glanced at the door for a nurse, a frown on his face. He felt her body move another time, thinking it was another bout of vomit, he looked away. That was until he felt the heat from the burst of flame. His blue eyes widened and he turned back just to see the flame fade away. This was pretty dangerous. Was there a fire extinguisher anywhere? He spared a glance around the room, and saw one in a far corner. Between a wall and the counter, behind a trashcan. Jogging over, he grabbed both and returned to Pepper with both of them in hand. Better to be safe than sorry, right? Rather not set the infirmary ablaze if he couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

When dragons fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: When dragons fall   When dragons fall EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 6:12 pm

The nurse had been attending to a couple other unfortunate students that had made their way to the infirmary when she heard a yell. She made her way to the voice to see the boy, one of the prefects and the girl he had brought in earlier. "Oh my goodness." She soon noticed the puke and fire extinguishers the student had in his hand. Are those...Burn marks? She looked at the floor seeing a patch of black and smelt a hint of smoke in the air. The nurse ran over to a medicine cabinet and grabbed the necessary medicine. Puking meant the girl might not be able to swallow anything or be willing to, so she grabbed some empty injectors.

It seemed this girl was going through a power fluke, just like other students had so she grabbed a sedative shot just in case anything got to out of hand. The nurse placed the supplies on a table next to the bed and turned to the prefect. "Tell me what happened." She didn't want to give the girl any unnecessary medicine that could make her even more sick so asking him was the best option for now.

Last edited by IceStorm on Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

When dragons fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: When dragons fall   When dragons fall EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 6:39 pm

Immediately, he began listing off what happened, a focused look on his face. "She began to vomit,-" The blond took a hesitant glance at the floor on the other side of the bed. "Then after a little bit she burped fire. That's why I got this extinguisher in my hand." The prefect lifted the red cylinder into the air. It's contents surprisingly heavy for such a small container. He placed it down for a moment, then placed the trash bin on the clean side of the bed, something for her to throw up into, instead of all over the floor.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

When dragons fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: When dragons fall   When dragons fall EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 9:57 pm

The nurse gave a nod to Leo. "Hhmm, well it doesn't seem like anything to major, probably just a bug." She prayed her prediction was correct. "But, we do need to be careful." She said while shuffling around with the medicine she brought over. The nurse grabbed a syringe and filled it with some pain killer for the horrible headache Pepper most likely had and to calm the girl down. Then, filled a second syringe with medicine to help the puking and slight fever. "Could you hold her arm down for me?" She asked just in case. Every person was different, and she didn't need this girl punching her in the face on accident.

Please, just put me out of my misery! Pepper wouldn't have minded if someone shot her right then and there. Though she was grateful for the trashcan Leo grabbed, she wished it would just end. Her head was spinning, the lights in the infirmary made it even worse, and she swore the nurses brought over needles. Every dragons fear, well at least this dragons fear. Pepper always hated getting shots as a kid but always tried to hide it. "Please... Please no." She managed to cough. Neither of the two took her plea and soon she was injected with some sort of medicine. Apparently, it was pretty fast acting for Pepper started to feel a bit drowsy, some of the spinning started to ebb away.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

When dragons fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: When dragons fall   When dragons fall EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 8:46 pm

Hesitantly, Leo followed as what the nurse told him to do. His hands held down the girl's arm, aware of the pressure he was putting on them. He did his best so his grip was not too tight. The teen's palms were slightly calloused, a side effect of working with weights. Yet they held warmth to them. Leo's face held worry on it, an opposite of his steady hands that held her down.

Fear was completely visible on her face. Terrified. Everyone had their own fears. Leo's own was being in a tight space. But it still made him upset to see someone afraid. In an attempt to comfort her, he gave her a smile. "You are doing great, Pepper." Yet words could only do so much to help, and the prefect knew that. Once she had received the shots, Leo let go of her arm. His hands returning to his sides.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

When dragons fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: When dragons fall   When dragons fall EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 6:39 pm

The nurse smiled at Leo's support. She gave Pepper the last shot and wiped the girl's arm off with a swab, then wrapped a small bandage to stop the bleeding. "She should be fine now, now she just needs to get some rest." She said softly towards the boy then turned to Pepper who was bound to be feeling a bit weird from the medicine by now. "You did great." The nurse grabbed her supplies and headed back to the other students who needed tending too. It was always nice to see students who care for other students.

Pepper laid back onto the comfy pillow and watched the nurse walk away. I still fell like shit, but at least this is supposed to help. She was honestly surprised when the shots were over, all she felt was a small pinch. She gave a sigh. Why does crap like this always happen to me? She wondered why the world seemed against her. And why does Leo always have to be around when weird stuff happens? Pepper honestly loved Leo's company, when she wasn't lying in a infirmary bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

When dragons fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: When dragons fall   When dragons fall Empty

Back to top Go down

When dragons fall
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next