HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
The Summer Tournament has begun! Head on over to the Island and cheer for your favorites!
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Share | 

Don't be so quick to walk away

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikachu

Beata Bucks : 1554

PostSubject: Don't be so quick to walk away   Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:47 pm

OOC: THIS TOPIC IS NSFW, DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNDERAGED. PLS

The lounge was devoid of all activity, all the students who usually milled about in here had gone outside to savour a rare sunny day this winter. Cayden, on the other hand, was enjoying standing by the open window, the rush of winter winds and the energy from the sun without the hassle of being outside. In his hand was his tablet, a school issued one that he'd hacked (not on his own) and replaced with some choice files of his choosing, like a couple of the school's latest files on their student. Their good friend Alfie had been quite helpful in this endeavour, though he'd made it clear this was the last time he helped out in a while, something about the feds catching up on him. Flicking through the files, one name he was surprised to see was Arbor Banks, to think she was here as well.

Unlike Arbor, who was a complicated prickly little thing, Cayden knew how to play the game. A few smiles here, a few smiles there, and people thought he was a misunderstood. A poor boy who only wanted love and attention, he just needed someone to believe in him. Like Pepper, for instance, she was nice. Not good really, but not bad, just nice. And she'd fallen for him like a bag of bricks. He felt almost sorry for her, but that was the nature of the game. You played your cards and if they failed to see your bluff, it was their loss.  

"Hm." He sounded, closing his eyes to enjoy the breeze. A faint glow spread over his skin as he took in the sun's energy and let the mask he'd been wearing for the past few days slip and fall. He wasn't much of a long con man anyway.

so many kids, please stop this sinful hand

Last edited by Roo on Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coon
Flower King

Beata Bucks : 2367

PostSubject: Re: Don't be so quick to walk away   Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:02 pm

Sophia walked along the hall on her way to the lounge, her sketch book hugged close to her chest. She never knew why she carried it that way, she just did. On days like these she would grab her sketch book, and make her way over to the lounge to sit and just draw. Sometimes a conversation would find her. Other times she would just sit quietly and draw, some of those times where sketching students that managed to be still long enough for her to sketch them, though most of them were unaware.

Tugging the door open to the lounge, she stepped inside, letting out a small breath of relief. She took one look around and realized that there was no one. She was about to go fall onto one of the couches when she finally saw someone. "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know anyone else was in here." She said, in her normal sweet tone. She was honestly hoping for some alone time on the comfy couches but that was rare in a common place like this.

???SpringWinterAutumnSpringAutumnSummerSummer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Don't be so quick to walk away   Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:53 am

Cayden hadn't heard the girl approach, lost in his own little world. Silently, he berated himself for his failure to notice her, spending so many months at this school was wearing down on his honed instincts. He'd been in the comfort and relative safety of Beata too long. "No need to apologise, it's not like I own the lounge." He replied, turning to face whoever had just come along with a literally dazzling, gleaming smile, mainly to cover for his moment of surprised silence.

But what he saw next was unexpected, and his amber eyes widened just a touch at the sight. She was cute, very cute. Shoulder length auburn hair, vivid amber eyes, a sweet melodic voice, and of course, large tracts of very impressive land. What were they Ds? Double Ds? But still playing the gentleman, Cayden's eyes didn't linger any longer than polite. They quickly moved along to the object in her hands, a sketchbook? "Interesting place to choose to draw." He gestured to the sketchbook casually. "Unless of course, you're really into drawing couches."

Last edited by Roo's clues on Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coon
Flower King

PostSubject: Re: Don't be so quick to walk away   Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:52 pm

Sophia blinked, and delayed a response for a moment. He was pretty cute looking. A nice smile too. She gave a smile to him in response, noticing that he had in fact looked down to her boobs for a second. "I'm not drawing couches. I don't need to see something to draw it. Well unless I'm drawing a person, or a scene. But other than that I can draw pretty well based on memory." She said. "I come here to draw because I have to escape my dorm mates from time to time. Living with a girl who can turn into a dragon is a bit stressful." A slight smirk replaced her smile for a moment. "There is also the fact that I might run into some cute guys. Seems today is my lucky day." She said, and then sat down on one of the couches.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Don't be so quick to walk away   Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:47 pm

As far as Cayden was concerned, there was only one dragon he knew of in Beata. To think he'd run into her hot roommate by pure chance, it was as if the gods were testing just how far he'd be willing to go. "I can imagine." He said, though he wasn't paying too much till towards the end of her statement. She was pretty and bold, a striking combination of his favourite traits. "Funny, I was hoping to run into a cute girl too. Seems like fate is killing two birds with one stone." He matched her smirk, leaning against the wall now instead of just standing. "If you need a model to draw off, I'm always willing to pose for a pretty girl like you." He offered, half-joking.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coon
Flower King

PostSubject: Re: Don't be so quick to walk away   Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:09 pm

"Fate has good tastes if it was putting us together." She replied. "And I wouldn't mind if you posed for me. It gives me longer to look at you, and all of your handsomeness." She commented looking up at him for a moment. "Maybe see some things, like I dunno.. A nice muscled chest." She said with a slight hum. She returned to her book, and opened it up to a page to work on a drawing that she was determined to finished.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Don't be so quick to walk away   Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:09 pm

"At least buy me dinner first." He said, laughing a little at her forwardness. It was refreshing how she seemed to know what she wanted and didn't both playing the shy virginal princess. The world could do with a few more girls like her. "I'll settle for name though, 'cause you're cute." He would have winked, but it seemed the girl was quite engrossed in her drawing. Curiosity drove the winter into getting off the wall and walking over to where she was seated, sketching something. "What are you drawing? Anything interesting?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coon
Flower King

PostSubject: Re: Don't be so quick to walk away   Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:24 pm

She gave off a small giggle at the dinner joke. She would if she could afford it but right now she had to settle with her flirting skills. "My name's Sophia." She said in a sweet tone, trying to seem slightly cuter than the moment before. Her left hand was busy moving the pencil across the paper to finish try and finish the drawing of a city street. She was close to finishing it, but there were so many details. "Hmm.. I'm drawin a city street." A little bit of a southern accent was in her last sentence.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Don't be so quick to walk away   Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:58 pm

If it was even possible, she sounded cuter? It was kinda clear from the outset that they were both interested in each other, but damn, he couldn't have found a more perfect girl accidentally if he'd tried. "Sophia, huh? Cute name for a cute girl. I'm Cayden." He spoke, subtly resting his arm behind her on the lounge as he leant over to admire her work in all it's glory. He was impressed, she wasn't only capturing the bare bones but filling in all the little details that people usually missed about the city. Cute and talented. If only he had a heart, he would have loved her. "Anywhere I'd know?" He asked, taking advantage of his new closer positions to check her out in better detail.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coon
Flower King

PostSubject: Re: Don't be so quick to walk away   Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:45 pm

Sophia glanced up at him for a moment, then returned her amber eyes to her paper. "A fine name for a fine man." She stated. She knew his arm was around her, but she didn't mind. She really didn't care what he did. He seemed to get the message that she was interested, and it seemed he was interested as well. A soft smile formed, and she responded to him answering his question. "It's a city street in Savannah, Georgia. Where I'm from." She would roam the streets a lot in her free time so they were easy to memorize.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Don't be so quick to walk away   Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:04 pm

"The Peach state. Sweet, like you." He'd rarely ventured down that south east, choosing to stick to major cities where gifted people roamed the streets in gangs for him to take on and test out his abilities against. The only real thing he knew about Georgia was their peaches. "The street mean anything to you?" He took that opportunity to tuck a loose strand of her hair behind her ear in the name of getting a better look, of the drawing of course.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coon
Flower King

PostSubject: Re: Don't be so quick to walk away   Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:23 pm

She paused in her drawing for a moment, and let her pencil sit flat on the paper as she thought about it. Did the street mean something to her? She studied the picture for a moment. Was it just a random street or did she accidentally draw a street with some meaning. As she study the picture she finally realized it. "This is a street that goes through the historic part of the city. It truly is a beautiful sight when everything is in full bloom." She said, reminiscing about the historic streets.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Don't be so quick to walk away   Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:12 pm

"Hm, well, I'll be sure to check it out if I'm ever around in Georgia." Which was very unlikely, but Cayden's life tended to be unpredictable, always turbulent with violence and chaos holding the reigns. "I might need a guide though." He said, glancing up from the picture to look at her meaningfully. "Someone clever, talented, and beautiful to help me appreciate the city in all of it's beauty." He dragged out each word intentionally flirtatiously, but looking down at the sketch, he could actually imagine the city buzzing with life and if it was anything like the drawing, it wouldn't be that bad of a place to visit. One day. For now, he was chained to Beata.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coon
Flower King

PostSubject: Re: Don't be so quick to walk away   Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:55 pm

Slight pinked dusted the Spring's face at his compliments. She had done this numerous times before but when people gave her compliments it always made her feel nice. She couldn't really help it. A small giggle escaped her, and her right hand went to her mouth as she did so. "Well I would love to show around a nice, handsome, tough guy. It might add a certain spark to walking around a city I know so well." She commented, not really paying attention to her drawing anymore. She should probably move it to the side or something.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Don't be so quick to walk away   Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:43 pm

Bingo. The faint dusting of colour on her cheeks, the sweetness of her tone , and that rather adorable giggle that had him smiling crookedly, he was pleasantly surprised how this was going. He'd come here to think and to read through the files, but all work and no play made for a dull Cayden. "Pity we can't go now, I'd like to learn more about the city through you. It's sights, it's scents, and it's hidden secrets." He said that all with a straight face, only his gaze giving away that he was no longer simply talking about the city.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't be so quick to walk away   

Back to top Go down

Don't be so quick to walk away
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Lounge-
Jump to: