Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

New Years Party!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11659

New Years Party! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Party!   New Years Party! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 5:20 pm

"Boredom, mostly," she replied to Harrison, watching him closely after a moment to see him use his gift to further open the bag of chips. It was pretty impressive, but she didn't really show it. Instead, she proceeded to grab more chips and cup them in her hand to eat at a leisurely pace with a small grin. "I live in my room alone so there's not much to do besides stare at the walls. It gets lonely in there, so I figured I might as well see what's going on in here! What about you?" she asked, giving him a curious look before Sarah's voice caught her attention.

Turning to the girl and giving her a smile, she waved off her own grouchy attitude. "No worries!" she called back to Sarah before yet another person walked into the party, casually plopping onto the couch next to her as he looked at her. Suddenly straightening her posture while partially sizing him up. She had never seen this guy before and it was almost like he didn't have much of an idea of personal space.

Erin watched Harvey carefully as he placed the bottles that he had in his hand down on the table, opening up the bottle of whiskey and taking a gulp out of it. Didn't look like he planned on sharing. Not that it mattered to her. She wasn't really one for alcohol even if she could hold her own. While it was fun to have at a party, she personally didn't feel like she needed it to have a fun time. "I'm Erin..." she replied to Harvey a little cautiously, trying to figure him out.
Back to top Go down

New Years Party!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2