Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Panicked Pepper

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10022

Panicked Pepper - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panicked Pepper   Panicked Pepper - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 6:40 pm

Flying tips? Leo gave her a confused look, before gazing up at the sky. "There isn't much I can say. A lot of it comes naturally to me. I can't explain it in words..." The prefect frowned his eyes lowering back down to Pepper's level. "Sorry." He murmured, blue eyes soft. There wasn't much he could do. That much Leo knew. It all relied on Pepper herself. The best he could do is offer her moral support. Although he wished he could do more.

"Why don't you try getting rid of them before we get into flying?" Leo suggested, taking a step away from her wings. This also came easily for Leo. He could remove them at will.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9416

PostSubject: Re: Panicked Pepper   Panicked Pepper - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 4:15 pm

"Uh...Okay." She said uncertain. Pepper cleared her mind, trying to think about how to make them disapear. For what seemed like an atternity, she stood in silence. Suddenly, she felt the weight lift off her back. She opened an eye slowly and craned her neck to see her back. Sure enough, the wings were gone. "I did it!" She exclaimed happily. She was so happy until she felt the bat like wings once again on her back. She gave a defeated sigh. "Maybe we should just try flying." She gave an optimistic smile.

(Now I have a plan for the topic)
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Panicked Pepper   Panicked Pepper - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 8:15 pm

The prefect waited patiently. It was something he understood. The first time he had his own wings out, they were stuck for around a week. Within that week he stayed home from school and was made to stay indoors at all times. Thankfully it seemed that Pepper had better luck with putting her's away then his younger self did. Leo grinned back at her, then it dropped once the wings disappeared.

The prefect just nodded and stood in front of her. He made sure to keep an eye on her wings instead of her. "I'm not sure if wings with feathers will be any different than wings without feathers. So we'll have to see." By all means, Leo knew he was not an expert. If he had a nickle for every time he missed up while flying, he'd be rich. He tilted his head to the right and glanced back at her. "Well, you were able to fly earlier. Give it a try." He wanted to see what she could do without any of his help. Unfortunately, she didn't have physiology like Leo did. So it didn't come as naturally as Leo's flight did.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Panicked Pepper   Panicked Pepper - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 9:02 pm

Pepper gave a nod to Leo and thought about flying. Soon enough without much thought, Pepper was in the air. ”Ya you’re right! It’s not as hard as it seems.” She smiled. ”Maybe this won’t be so bad after all.” The girl flew a bit higher, reaching the top of the trees. The view of the school grounds, forest, and lake was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Panicked Pepper   Panicked Pepper - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 11:15 pm

Leo watched her slowly rise into the sky. A semi-impressed look on his face. Could it be any different than flying as a full on dragon? Maybe not? Pepper was doing fine so far right? Perhaps he wouldn't have to help her learn. A bit of nervousness crossed Leo's mind as she passed the treeline. She could hurt herself if she fell from that height. Being careful, he went underneath where she flew, and kept a distance between them. Ready to catch her in case she fell.

"Be careful. The wind gets tougher the higher you go up." A mistake that Leo himself made quite a lot when beginning.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Panicked Pepper   Panicked Pepper - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 7:37 pm

Pepper felt the sun on her face, enjoying the moment. She looked down to were Leo was, taking careless note of his advice. Almost as if mother nature herself was laughing at Pepper's cockiness, a huge gust of wind blew the girl through the sky. She gave a surprised "eek", the use of her newly grown wings not able to regain balance in the air. After a few feet, she started to fall towards the trees.

"Hel--" Her stomach slammed against a tree branch, taking the breath out of her. The branch soon snapped under the weight and she fell to the ground with a thump.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Panicked Pepper   Panicked Pepper - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 5:33 pm

It seemed she didn't head his warning fast enough. Along with that, Leo didn't react quick enough to catch her falling from the sky. Eyes wide, he landed after her. His feet hit the ground harder than he usually would. Yet he hit the ground running. As soon as he reached her side, the prefect began checking her for injuries. Leo slowly helped her up, very cautious about her ribs. If they were in fact broken, or even bruised, Leo did not want to jostle her at all. "Are you alright? Can you breathe okay?"
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Panicked Pepper   Panicked Pepper - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 12:42 pm

For a few seconds after she fell, Pepper’s sight was fuzzy and a horrible high pitched noise buzzed through her ears. She heard Leo’s voice and tried to pinpoint where he was, hear hearing and sight soon getting more clear. ”I’m fine.” She huffed, feeling like the stupidest person on the planet. ”Probably just some bruised ribs, that’s all.” The girl was definitely going to be sore and wondered why nothing seemed broken. Maybe dragon bones are more tough than human bones? Pepper asked herself, sitting up. ”I guess listening to a prefect’s word is a good idea.” She said with a “I’m a total idiot” smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Panicked Pepper   Panicked Pepper - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:13 pm

The prefect gave the girl an unsure look. "That was a hard fall...are you sure?" Leo asked carefully, her bright smile not reassuring him in the slightest. "You know what, let's just get you to the infirmary." The decision was sudden. The angel helped his fallen friend up. He let her arm drape over his shoulders for support. Leo hoped she could walk okay. It was a long ways to the infirmary, and the prefect wasn't exactly that excited for the long trip.

"This is what you get for being so gung-ho about flying. I even warned you."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Panicked Pepper   Panicked Pepper - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 9:52 am

She knew her smile wasn’t enough for Leo, but it was better than showing him the pain she was in. As Pepper stood up, she was sure a rib had cracked when a pain shot up her side, but the sound of twigs under them could have been the culprit. Her arm was swung around the prefect, her face bright red with embarrassment. “Ya, the infirmary sounds nice.” She said softly, wincing. “Sorry about that, atleast now I’ve learned my lesson.” The girl said a bit more lightheartedly. Her wings still hasn’t disappeared and the weight that tugged on her back started to get annoying.

ooc-infirmary topic? If ya want?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Panicked Pepper   Panicked Pepper - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Panicked Pepper
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2