HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
The Summer Tournament has begun! Head on over to the Island and cheer for your favorites!
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Share | 

Young and Free

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby

Beata Bucks : 2054

PostSubject: Re: Young and Free   Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:47 pm

Soon enough, Pepper felt Cayden's lips against hers. She didn't know how long they stood there but after a little bit she gently pulled away. "Of course it is." She whispered and put her arms around his neck. Pepper had to be slightly on her toes, but it didn't matter. With no hesitation her lips met his once more. How could hating eachother turn into this? One of the world's many mysteries would remain unanswered for nothing could answer the mystery of love.

"Cayden," Pepper rested her head against his collar bone. "Love was just a word before you showed it to me. My heart is and always will be yours." The innocent girl said softly.

Louis ~~~~~~~ Pepper ~~~~~~~ Jake ~~~~~~~ Maria ~~~~~~~ Freya

Character Pages

Bridget ~~~~~ Renji ~~~~~. Hannah ~~~~ Jaxson ~~~~. Chance ~~~~~ Rex

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chuman

Beata Bucks : 1154

PostSubject: Re: Young and Free   Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:26 am

He smiled softly for a second, hand still tangled in her hair as he held her in place. It was a moment to remember, the way she looked at him so adoringly, eyes full of love and passion. This was beyond anything that he'd expected, when he'd spoken, he hadn't realised that she would have fallen for him so hard. It was perfect. He would cherish this moment for the rest of his life. The mighty, beautiful dragon falling for the burning sun, loving the untouchable.

"Pepper, I feel like my heart's bursting right now. You make happier than I know how to be." He held her close to him in a touching embrace, his chin resting on her head lightly. "Do you want to come up to my room? It's cold down here, I don't want you to freeze."

JULΕSCAYDEN  ♥ JONNO Δ KAI ϟ VIENNA
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ice
Ice Ice Baby

PostSubject: Re: Young and Free   Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:02 pm

Pepper was so happy he accepted what she said. The night was a bit chilly but she ceased to notice the cold nipping at her skin. "Sure, that'd be nice." Pepper replied with a smile though she didnt move her head with Cayden resting his chin on it. "Maybe I could make some cocoa or apple cider?" Warm drinks sounded amazing, better than the punch at the formal. "Thank you, for tonight. You're a great dancer." She finally moved her head from under his chin.

(New topic? I would make it but it's your dorm :D)

Character Pages

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chuman

PostSubject: Re: Young and Free   Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:50 pm

"Thanks. Now let's go then before we freeze." White mist puffed out as he spoke, looking down at Pepper who was still quite closer to him. With their course of action planned, he grabbed her by the wrist and tugged her towards the his dorm. He was keen to be warm and chill together. "Ah. Wait a second." He peeled off his jacket, and put it around her shoulders in one smooth movement. "There."

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ice
Ice Ice Baby

PostSubject: Re: Young and Free   Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:57 pm

Pepper gave a nod of approval then followed Cayden excited to make some warm drinks and hang out with him. He abruptidlty stopped and she halted, almost running into him. Pepper gave a thankful smile as his jacket was placed over her shoulders, her cheeks turning even more red than the cold did. "Are you sure? I'm fine, really." She stuttered. The smell of his wonderful cologne filled the air around her and she honestly wanted this jacket to stay on her shoulders forever.

Character Pages

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chuman

PostSubject: Re: Young and Free   Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:41 pm

"I'd rather be a little cold than watch you suffer." He replied easily, smiling at her overly fondly as he saw her thankful smile. He let go of her wrist and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, pulling her close next to him as they walked off to the dorm. He had some wonderful plans in store, a mug of hot cider and chilling.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Young and Free
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Courtyard-
Jump to: