Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Silent Art

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10893

Silent Art - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Art   Silent Art - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 9:36 pm

Again, Anima did her best to write in the empty space of the pages in order to be able to communicate with Matthew while allowing him to still be able to look at the drawings. I've had a lot of practice drawing stuff. I need to have a reference a lot of the time, though. But I was able to do that for these drawings to. Want me to show you how? Anima's face grew redder as she wrote the words, and she tried to display a flirtatious smile on her face. However, it came out looking a little odd, but hopefully still good enough to get the point across given what she said and how close to Matthew she was.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8433

PostSubject: Re: Silent Art   Silent Art - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 9:45 am

"Uhh.. sure." he said, returning the smile. He wasn't sure what he was getting himself into, but he thought that it couldn't be all that bad.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10893

PostSubject: Re: Silent Art   Silent Art - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 12:30 pm

Anima nodded, having no real choice but to turn back to the page she was using for writing originally, the reason being that there was not enough space left on the pages with the drawings. Okay. This probably isn't a very good place for me to show you though. How about you take me back to your dorm Matthew? Then we won't have to worry about any interruptions and we can take as long as we want~ Anima's continued flirtatiousness didn't help reduce Anima's blushing, but she didn't particularly care. She stayed close to Matthew, continuing to look up into his eyes with her half shy, half flirty smile on her reddened face.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8433

PostSubject: Re: Silent Art   Silent Art - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 12:34 pm

"Oh. Alright then. I'll lead the way." he said, blushing a bit. He had a feeling this was going to be... interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Art   Silent Art - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silent Art
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3