Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Simple Things

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8367

Simple Things - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Things   Simple Things - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 4:21 pm

"Uh. Not really. I get my books from the library." he admitted. In all honesty, the Autumn could speed read his way through the entire library if he wanted to. Not that he did, though.
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

Beata Bucks : 7755

PostSubject: Re: Simple Things   Simple Things - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 5:20 pm

Myles nodded, moving to his bed and sitting down, looking up at Barry he would say "Well, you could probably run there in like five seconds and grab whatever you want dude, you'd have no problem reading through Stephan King's books, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8367

PostSubject: Re: Simple Things   Simple Things - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 7:08 pm

Barry shrugged. "I could do that, yes. I could also speed through books in a snap. But sometimes its nice to just slow down and enjoy the moment. Took me a long time to realize that." he said.
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

Beata Bucks : 7755

PostSubject: Re: Simple Things   Simple Things - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 8:21 pm

Myles raised an eyebrow, nodding his head "I'm thinkin' we got two conflictin' powers, cause I got this slo-mo thing with my eyes and it helps so much when fightin' and shootin' I've learned really fast, though I got this problem, I get headaches, and like terrible migraines if I use it too long, need to work through that."  The power was pretty great, made some things super easy and got him from some bad situations shortly before he left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simple Things   Simple Things - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Simple Things
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2