Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Hey boys, nice dorm ya'll got.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9416

Hey boys, nice dorm ya'll got. Empty
PostSubject: Hey boys, nice dorm ya'll got.   Hey boys, nice dorm ya'll got. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 4:26 pm

Maria walked up to dorm 402, excitement bubbled inside her. She remembered meeting Jake and that he said his dorm was 402. Was it fate? Or just luck? Nah, just luck. The charming girl opened the door and a sudden whiff of cologne and boys hit her in the face. I'll get used to it. She smiled. "Hello? Anyone home?" She dropped her bag on the floor. It felt good to be in an actual dorm, not being some nobody initiate.

Last edited by Icicle on Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10022

PostSubject: Re: Hey boys, nice dorm ya'll got.   Hey boys, nice dorm ya'll got. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 5:33 pm

The Autumn prefect looked up from his book. Piano book to be exact. Leo had figured out where the 'c' key was, and was now able to find it on a key board without help. An accomplishment to Leo. It was something he struggled with. The blond could sight read like no one's business. But when it came to actually playing it, Leo was less adapt than he'd like to admit.

Blue eyes were cast over to the newest addition to their dorm. She had visited before. Although he was not exactly expecting her to be the final member of their rooms. Poor girl was going to be the only female within the dorm. Now, Leo couldn't testify this, but based on what he had heard, males were tough to live with. Well, only time will tell with this.

"Hey, Maria. Joining our dorm?" He called out towards her, passively bookmarking his piano book to save his spot. Leo had a feeling that he wouldn't get a chance to read any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Hey boys, nice dorm ya'll got.   Hey boys, nice dorm ya'll got. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 6:20 pm

"Matter of fact I am." She replied towards Leo with a small malicious smile. This outta be fun.

Jake lay on the bed of his room, watching the new episode of his favorite crime show. So far, nothing interesting or important had happened so he threw a mini foam basketball at a mini hoop that was nailed to the wall. It was perfect distance, angle and everything. He shoots! He--- Jake was taken by surprise when he heard the voice of a girl. The ball hit the rim of the hoop and fell to the floor. Scores... The tall student turned off his phone and got out of bed. He opened the door to his room to see none other than Maria."Hey Maria." He said, glancing at her bag. Is she...moving in with us? We're gonna have a girl in our dorm? Shit! "Moving in? Cool!" Jake said enthusiastically though was a little worried how this would end up. She pissed of Keirsta...and is now in our dorm? And, does this mean no goofing off? We're gonna have a woman's touch?!

"Ya. I'm a bit surprised I was lucky enough to get this dorm. I mean, at least I know you guys." She stated.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10380

PostSubject: Re: Hey boys, nice dorm ya'll got.   Hey boys, nice dorm ya'll got. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 7:01 pm

Sean slipped out of his room, not paying much attention to the other boys. A yawn escaped his mouth as he stretched his arms, 'Staying up to late is having its tolls...' Sean grabbed a glass and started to fill it with water, taking a seat on the counter. He took small sips of the water, attempting to wake himself up. Sean was half surprised when someone walked through the door, 'Oh it's just Jake's friend.'

He took another sip of water, when Leo asked if she was moving in. Sean choked on the water and he started to cough, 'Moving in?! One girl, three boys?' The autumn placed his cup down next to him, making sure it wasn't too close to the edge. "You're moving in? W-with us?" He took a glance around the room, making eye contact with Leo giving the "what?" look.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Hey boys, nice dorm ya'll got.   Hey boys, nice dorm ya'll got. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 7:17 pm

Leo glanced between both of his original dorm mates. Their shocked expressions causing a bit of a laugh out of the prefect. "What do you expect, Sean, Jake? These dorms are mixed after all." The blond placed his book on the coffee table and arched his back. A few satisfying pops later, Leo relaxed, his shoulders rolling. "There was an open slot for our dorm, and the offices like to fill things in from the beginning. I bet they hardly take account of the genders." He shrugged, and turned back to Maria. "Welcome to the dorm, then. We will try to keep the toilet seat down."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Hey boys, nice dorm ya'll got.   Hey boys, nice dorm ya'll got. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 7:38 pm

Maria couldn't help notice the boy's shocked faces. She honestly didn't have anything to say, for it was her first time in a dorm. "Don't worry about it." That charming girl replied to Leo's toilet comment. "And there's need to act so surprised. It's not like I'm going to put flowers and girly shit everywhere." She laughed. "And I could care less if you walk around in your boxers." She stated.

Jake couldn't help but give a sigh of relief when Maria spoke. "That's a relief." He said leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Hey boys, nice dorm ya'll got.   Hey boys, nice dorm ya'll got. EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 1:26 pm

Sean took a deep breath, he didn't expect anyone else to be joining their dorm, nor did he expect a girl to join them. His hand slipped around the glass once again and he put his mouth to it, "Well, welcome to the dorm then." It came out in a mumbled echo due to the glass that was in front of his face. Sean placed the cup down once again and pointed to the vacant room, "That's the only room that is free. They are all the same so you're not missing out on anything." The blond gave a slight smile, he didn't want to seem too direct.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Hey boys, nice dorm ya'll got.   Hey boys, nice dorm ya'll got. EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 2:26 pm

A hesitant smile crossed his face as she mentioned them walking around in their boxers. "I'll actually refrain from walking around in my boxers, now." Not that he did it anyways. Well. Maybe sometimes at night when he had to go grab something from the kitchen while everyone was asleep. But it wasn't openly when he knew people would be there. Leo wasn't that confident after all.

Blue eyes looked back towards Sean who directed him towards the empty room. If Leo was honest with himself, he couldn't remember to had that room before her for the life of him. Not putting too much thought into it, Leo slumped back into the seat and reached for his book once again. He was wrong about not going to be able to read it for a long time. That was, unless they talked to him. Leo wasn't the kind of person to purposefully ignore someone.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Hey boys, nice dorm ya'll got.   Hey boys, nice dorm ya'll got. EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 5:50 pm

She looked to were Sean pointed, seeing an empty dorm. So lonely. I guess I'll just have to spruce the place up a bit. The girl gave a smile. Maria glanced from student to student, wondering one thing. Were they always this...dull? She gave a sigh. "So...is this what you guys usually do? Read books and..." She left the last part open for them to fill.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Hey boys, nice dorm ya'll got.   Hey boys, nice dorm ya'll got. EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 6:34 pm

Leo raised an eyebrow as she began to speak. "We usually do a lot more, but as of right now we are relaxing." The prefect turned over the book in his hands blue eyes absently watching it as he continuously turned it. "I can't vouch for these guys," He waved a hand into Jake and Sean's direction. "But I happen to spend my time in the gymnasium, or in the battle area practicing my powers." Shifting his position, the prefect sat up a bit more. His eyes turning to look at his dorm mates.

Sure there was a lot of things to do in Beata. The only person he knew that did not go out and do anything was Aleta. But even now she seemed to be getting into things thanks to his and Devin's influence. It was something that made Leo a bit proud. Now only if he could get her to start working on her powers. That would be like trying to tip over an ox. Hardly possible by yourself. One would need an extraordinary force. Force being motivation. Aleta had none. A thoughtful frown crossed his face as his mind wondered.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Hey boys, nice dorm ya'll got.   Hey boys, nice dorm ya'll got. EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 1:44 pm

Sean hopped off the counter and slipped over to his room while Leo and Maria talked, he picked off the book that laid on his night stand and walked back out, plopping himself onto the couch. "Yup. This is all I do." Sean gave a devious smile, for some reason he's felt more, well for lack of better word, sassy. He knew she was mainly only talking to Leo anyways and he didn't mind, it was a relaxation day not meet-someone-new-day. Although he did tend to get out a lot, especially with Jillian. He flipped open the book and laid his bookmark on his leg, picking up where he left off.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Hey boys, nice dorm ya'll got.   Hey boys, nice dorm ya'll got. EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 10:17 pm

Maria gave a small sigh and rolled her eyes sarcastically. Leaving the boys to their...fun, she walked over to the empty room and dropped her bag inside the door. Ug, I really don't really feel like decorating right now. She looked around. The Autumn walked back out and walked over to the mini kitchen and opened the fridge. She grabbed a Gatorade and walked back over to her new dorm mates, sitting herself down on the couch between Leo an Sean. "Jake, let me see your phone." The tall girl said, stretching her hand towards Jake whom was standing behind the couch.

"What do you need it for?" He asked suspiciously, taking it out of his pocket.

"Oh come on, really? What do you think I'm gonna do with it?" She said teasingly, turning her head towards him.

"Fine." He plopped the smart phone in her hand. How could he say no? "But I don't see why you of all people don't have a phone." Jake mumbled with a flustered smile as he walked back to his room.

Maria gave a bitchy smile when she caught Jake's mumble. "Because. Mine isn't functional at the moment." She stated plainly, turning it on. Within a few moments, the girl was lost in the world of social media.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey boys, nice dorm ya'll got.   Hey boys, nice dorm ya'll got. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey boys, nice dorm ya'll got.
Page 1 of 1