Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Loose, Loud and Crazy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

Beata Bucks : 7821

Loose, Loud and Crazy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loose, Loud and Crazy   Loose, Loud and Crazy - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 7:43 am

Myles back arched rigidly at the electricity, his teeth clenching and his face distorting into a pain beyond comprehension.  Once the flow stopped, he let out a low groan, looking up at Kayla, all kinds of different pain flooding his nervous system all at once, nearly making him lose consciousness again. He looked up and his eyes hurt to move, the migraine creeping around his head.  His teeth would chatter as shock would come into play though he would be just barely coherent with a strained "G-good morning, sunshine..." He'd then look down at the ground next to him, suddenly realizing how much he was bleeding and the status of his bitten tongue.  He would look down, but the sun would be in that direction and he moved his head back, moaning lightly at the photo sensitivity. His grey eyes looked back up at Kayla, he couldn't really communicate without pain in his tongue and nauseating pain  in his head.  All he did was let his teeth keep chattering lightly, looking up at Kayla with a pleading almost puppy dog expression.  Usually when he hurt himself it wasn't accompanied with swimming vision and nausea bouts, and he had never fallen six feet while in a stupor, not even drunken.  Soon the shock got worse and he was shaking, his arms and legs getting cold and his face getting pale, though he would keep the expression and his eyes locked to Kayla's
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12358

PostSubject: Re: Loose, Loud and Crazy   Loose, Loud and Crazy - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 5:59 pm

There he was. Kayla tilted her head and looked him over. "Rise and shine." She sighed and glanced around for any hero on the horizon who wanted to just swoop in and take this guy off her hands, but there was no one she could see. Of course. Just her luck. At least with that titanium bitch from a couple days ago, she wasn't stuck in a situation like this. "Stay with me for a few minutes, alright? Do you have a phone?"
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

PostSubject: Re: Loose, Loud and Crazy   Loose, Loud and Crazy - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 2:27 pm

Myles thought for a second, which seemed to hurt too.  He turned slightly, letting out a breath.  He would push through the wall of pain in his head, thinking fully about her question his memories and sight feeling almost hazy.  He let his eyes drift back up to hers saying "Did my masterful s-storytellin' not tell you th-that I c-could not afford one? Or d-did that pretty face t-take a hit like mine?" his head was shaking slightly as he spoke, his face was now deathly pale and his teeth were chattering loudly.  He turned his head away from her feet, cringing at the the pain in his head, and spit some blood from his mouth onto the ground, letting his head rest right next to Kayla's foot.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Loose, Loud and Crazy   Loose, Loud and Crazy - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 12:50 am

Kayla's eye twitched, a spark popping off near her head. Did he want her to just abandon him there? She sighed and twisted around, but again, there wasn't any savior on the horizon. Damn it. "I can't exactly drag you to the infirmary." He was over a head taller and had to be almost two hundred pounds, and besides that, just touching him would give him a shock like an electric fence. But the only other option, assuming someone didn't teleport out of thin air, was to leave him here to bleed out. "Can you walk by yourself?" The answer was probably a 'no,' seeing how he was sprawled out on the ground bleeding from his mouth and with his arm crooked the wrong way, but it was worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

PostSubject: Re: Loose, Loud and Crazy   Loose, Loud and Crazy - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 4:39 pm

Myles let out an unsteady breath, he knew this was bad, and he knew Kayla was impatient.  He didn't want to leave her out to dry here.  He pushed through the haze in his mind, pulling out a thought that's effectiveness could be decided.  He spit a little more blood from his mouth, looking back up to Kayla saying a bit steadier then earlier "O-Okay here's how this'll go darlin, in the front pocket of my bag over there, th-there's an unmarked watter bottle full'a a clear liquid, can you bring it over?" He would adjust his spot a bit, realizing that his leg was fractured too when a bout of pain emerged from it too.  He decided that he might be able to hold that information in if he can just get a bit of burning painkiller and a bit of assistance from the girl helping him out.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Loose, Loud and Crazy   Loose, Loud and Crazy - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 12:58 am

She narrowed her eyes suspiciously, but it was as good of a start as any. Kayla reached over and flipped open the bag, rooting through it for the bottle. Water. Right. She popped off the cap and sniffed it. The scent burned her nose. Kayla paused, sloshing the liquid around in the bottle with electricity flitting across her fingers. "I should just pour this out, you know." Whatever. If she had to play the nurse, then this was the only thing she could do for him right now anyways. "Say 'ah." It wasn't your traditional idea of medicine, but it'd work. She tipped the bottle and let a small stream trickle into his mouth. "Don't get too drunk on me. I already said that I'm not going to drag your dumb ass to the infirmary."
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

PostSubject: Re: Loose, Loud and Crazy   Loose, Loud and Crazy - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 12:58 pm

Myles let the clear liquid accumulate in his mouth, his eyes watering as he remembered the wound on his tongue.  He closed his eyes pushing the burning liquid down his throat, using his good hand to wave off the bottle, putting his head on ground fora second to let the burning in his throat and mouth subside.  He would look back at her, offering her a goofy smile saying "Weeelll, beautiful if you really want to, go ahead and pour it out. I don't think that I'll be drinkin' for a little while anyways, now's as good a time as any to slow down."  With a chuckle, he rolled over to his good side, sliding up to one knee, putting his palm on the ground, grinding his teeth lightly as he would try to get up and put weight on his right leg, letting out a slight scream as the fracture would blast pain to his leg, he would sigh lightly, he would at least need a bit of assistance but it would be better then being dragged or left there, right? He didn't care, he lifted his good arm in an L type shape, gesturing for her to get under it and help him up.  What else could he do? He just had to hope she was willing to help.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Loose, Loud and Crazy   Loose, Loud and Crazy - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 6:42 pm

Sparks popped off near her head to show her annoyance. "Don't call me shit like that if you don't want me to break your other arm," she muttered, watching him as he half-rolled, half-crawled to a kneeling position. It was a start, at least. She hesitated before going near him. "I don't think you get it, either. If you touch me you'll get shocked." It wasn't exactly something she could turn off and on. Being a walking tazer was just part of her life now. But, if there wasn't any other option, she'd wasted too much time just to give up. He'd have to really piss her off for that at this point (which probably wouldn't be hard).

"Let's just hurry up. I'm not going to take this slow and easy, so keep up."

She slipped his arm over her shoulders, careful to avoid any skin contact. Instinctively, electricity rippled around her body, but she strained to redirect it away from him. It zapped into nothing, disappearing in a shower of sparks. Having someone so close made her grit her teeth, and she could feel the hair rise on the back of her neck, but she pushed past that as she started to walk toward the infirmary with him in tow. "Don't die."
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

PostSubject: Re: Loose, Loud and Crazy   Loose, Loud and Crazy - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2015 11:22 pm

Myles groaned as she helped pull him up, he shook his head as she told him to move quickish, this was gonna suck, and he was very suddenly aware of all of the almost knockout pain, he thought about how hard this was gonna strain her just to hold up his huge frame.  He sighed lightly, standing just about at her ear, he whispered pained and light "Just worry 'bout keeping me up, wouldn't be the first time I've been through shock therapy and to be honest, I could use somethin' to keep me from fallin' out."  He hobbled on one leg practically dragging the messed up leg behind, every hop sending pain all over his body and in his head.  He just kept reminding himself that this girl was his only hope of getting to the infirmary, but his 'buzz' was also rearing it's head, and possible words that could get him dropped and broken crossed his mind.  He just focused on the pain, knowing that every step was step closer, all he needed was to get to his destination then he'd either pass out or a stupid word would get him knocked out.  "I'll try not to die, be- darlin', just keep pushin'."  Another step, a grind of the teeth, drag of the bad leg, another step, a constant process of different pains at every turn, and he started to believe that dying might just let it freakin' stop, but he was too close now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loose, Loud and Crazy   Loose, Loud and Crazy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Loose, Loud and Crazy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2