Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Third Annual Winter Formal

Go down 
+18
Watch
Feather
Binder
Night
Silver
Falcon
Fish
Crystal
Echo
Icee
Wild
Shadow
Ebony
Splotch
Badger
Ice
Kitty
Sleepy
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Feather

Feather

Beata Bucks : 11955

The Third Annual Winter Formal - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Third Annual Winter Formal   The Third Annual Winter Formal - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 11:05 pm

Ohshitohshitohshit. Why had she done that? Why had she touched Evelyn? Maggie was mentally pounding her fist into her head. Obviously her touch had made the girl uncomfortable, as it would most other people.

Involuntarily, Magnolia pinched the bridge of her nose and shut her eyes tightly. The anxiety she felt washed in waves over her whole body. It was a feeling equivalent to dropping ninety degrees while strapped into a rollercoaster. Her stomach felt light, airy almost. In an attempt to calm it, she drank the rest of her punch and pour herself another glass, taking another sip. With a deep breath she turned her eyes towards Evelyn, catching a glimpse of her deep crimson cheeks.

"Look Evelyn, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I touched you and I'm sorry that I came into your dorm the night I took you home. I can tell that you are obviously uncomfor table around me but I don't want it to be that way."
The words spilled out of her mouth so quickly that Magnolia barely had time to think them through. It was true what she had said, that she wanted Eve to be comfortable around her. Maggie looked into her cup, cheeks flushed. She was embarrassed about the whole situation. In all honest, she would have stopped then and there and walked away....

If she could.

Her whole being told her that she needed to make things right with Evelyn, to get to know her. Looking at her all dirty and disheveled the first time they met had broken something inside Magnolia. It would make sense that in an attempt to fix Eve she was trying to fix herself too. This connection that she felt to the girl concerned her. Maggie had never felt to attached to someone she barely knew. Honestly, she'd never truly felt attached to anyone like this.

She took another gulp of punch, washing down her anxieties. The cup shook in her hand but thankfully she spilled none. "I guess what I'm trying to say is, I don't want us to be strangers. I understand if that's too much for you, if you have better things to do or if you just aren't interested. The thing is, I have a feeling tha- that you are alone, or lonely. I don't kn- know which one but I wanna fix it Eve. I could use a friend..." Maggie's head was swimming, and this time she couldn't shake it. She put one hand on the table for support,  clutching her glass cup in the other. Her body felt almost sluggish, as if she was moving through water. Her stomach twisted with fear.

"So-something is wrooooong." Maggie half groaned half whispered, setting her cup down. Was someone using their powers on her? She felt weakened like lead weights were pulling her limbs down.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8433

PostSubject: Re: The Third Annual Winter Formal   The Third Annual Winter Formal - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 5:47 am

Barry smiled again. "Me too." he said quietly, watching the winners get crowned. He felt Cass leaning against him and he didn't want to move. He wished this night would never end. It was the best night of his life. Being here with Cassandra was the best thing he could've asked for.
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

Beata Bucks : 7821

PostSubject: Re: The Third Annual Winter Formal   The Third Annual Winter Formal - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 6:35 pm

Myles looked up at the people collecting the crowns, he did remember something to do with plastic crowns and stuff at their prom back when he went to high school, though most of those nights were blurs anyways.  He looked at the small range of emotions running across Kayla's face as she had something going on in her head.  He furrowed his brow for a second, before she had turned back to him and he inquired "Is somethin' up with the crowning?  For a second it looked like someone killed your puppy then you proceeded to watch said puppy murderer get shot down."  Maybe the analogy was too graphic, but from the look of contempt then relief she got something was there and it was pretty exaggerated.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12358

PostSubject: Re: The Third Annual Winter Formal   The Third Annual Winter Formal - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 12:44 am

Oh. Fuck. Did she say something wrong? Evelyn almost flinched at the torrent of words that came pouring out of her mouth. "N-No, no, no..." she mumbled, but she wasn't sure if Maggie could even hear her. Calm down. The words crossed her mind, but didn't leave her lips. Right now, she just felt all choked up, the words all bottled up in her throat and her tongue twisted itself up in knots. She took another giant gulp as Maggie kept talking and talking. Not strangers... Friends? Maybe it was just the awkwardness of the whole situation, but she felt her heart racing in her chest.

No, that wasn't the problem at all. "You... y-you don't have to be sorry f-for anything..." she finally managed to choke out. Her face was all flushed from the punch, or at least, that's what she told herself. She clutched the glass tight and stepped forward, tentatively reaching out a hand to rest on her shoulder. It was the tiniest kind of touch, but it made her head swim. "You n-n-never did anything w-wrong... I'm... I-I'm just really..." Awkward? That was an understatement. "I-It's okay, really...!" Gah... Something like this was bound to happen, ever since she first noticed her by the punch bowl, but right now... Well, there was a weird sort of relief that she hadn't scared her away somehow. After everything that had happened between them, Evelyn had been convinced she'd never even want to hear from her again.

Evelyn jerked backwards as Maggie set the cup down. The realization struck her like a freight train.

Oh.

She was drunk.

If they were being honest with themselves, Evelyn was probably drunker than she was, but the difference was a matter of tolerance. Evelyn clutched her shoulder tighter to keep her upright, a skittish smile flitting across her lips. "Hehe..." Um... Well, this was awkward to explain. Should she? She debated not saying anything, but the words came out in a hushed rush. "The... um... I-It's the punch..."

Kayla wrinkled up her face with a small chuckle. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" He wasn't exactly off the mark, but... wow. What a fucking way with words. This guy really was a walking cliche. "I'm roommate's with one of the guys in the race. He's a complete asshole. The queen is my other roommate." She gave a small snort, electricity tracing down her bangs. "If you're new, you probably don't know either of them yet, but they both think they're hot shit. I have to go home to that." Amelia, the other one, was here too somewhere, but she was more the type to keep to herself. For the most part. During the tournament, she'd almost eviscerated Preston with a severed horn, and on Easter, she'd strangled a giant snake with its own tail. "It's gonna be a long night, but I won't be bored. So I guess, yeah. It's like my puppy died or something."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9604

PostSubject: Re: The Third Annual Winter Formal   The Third Annual Winter Formal - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 1:59 am

The Spring laughed again, turning her head to spare him from seeing her goofy smile. He certainly was a shining example for future Guardians, now wasn't he? When she became a Guardian as well once she'd finally graduated, she couldn't exactly see herself being quite the stick in the mud, but she wasn't sure she'd be quite so... lax all time. Was that the word? She wouldn't be making out with students in the conservatory, at least. /shot Or maybe the blonde was simply some sort of special exception? The thought shouldn't have made her so giddy, but it did. She tried to distract herself from the familiar butterflies fluttering about in her stomach. "Don't trip on anyone on your way over!" She called teasingly.

Whilst she was waiting, one of the school's prefects had taken the stage, readily announcing the winners of the School's formal. Admittedly, she had been eager to hear of the winners of the formal. Leo Herman and Keirsta Chree. Honestly, she had mixed feelings about them winning, petty emotions that carried over from the last summer tournament. She had had matches with them both. Keirsta, the ever vigilant Moondancer, who'd she'd narrowly beaten. Leo had been the one to take her out of the tourney, flying around and constantly shooting his arrows at her at a pace she couldn't keep up with. At first, she'd been bitter about it, thinking it rather cheap he didn't fight her hand-to-hand - but she'd gotten over it eventually. It served as motivation for her to train further.

Still, old feelings had died hard, and she found herself disappointed that Magic - and his accompanying date hadn't won. The girl held a fancrusha fascination with several other tourney fighters, the prefect among them.

Her attention snapped back to Richard once she'd heard him approach again. Gratefully, she took the cup of red punch out of his hands. "Thank you," Brailynn smiled and brought the glass up to her lips. Her eyes grew a little wide once she'd gotten a taste of it, the bite of the liquor that had been mixed in was obvious to her. Surely, Richard must have noticed as well? Maybe he just wasn't saying anything about it; another duty he was looking past? "It's exactly what I wanted." She took another sip and wrapped her arm delicately around his, beaming up at him. "Think you can survive a dance or two tonight?"

___

Once the announcements were over and done with, the winners were crowned, and the dancing had begun, Alicia had found her way off of the stage. Her duties for the evening were officially over and she had little else to do for the night other than try and keep her date entertained. When she'd stepped away and met with Grace again, she couldn't help think it a little funny how flustered she still looked, maybe even more so than before. "So, what should we do for the evening?" The Summer prefect asked warmly, "There's food if you're hungry, or punch... Well, of course you'd know this, but, uhm..." Grace had helped her set up the finishing touches after all. "We could dance too, if you want." A bit shyly, Alicia extended her hand as a subtle offering.

___

Preston hadn't bothered to say anything back to Sophia then, simply thinking there wasn't much else that needed to be said. Dancing along with her seemed to pass the time well enough. He had to admit, he'd thought himself too rusty to get along well with a dance for long, but they seemed to be fairing rather well. It didn't take as long as he'd thought until the girl named Alicia had taken the stage, formal winners in hand.

Admittedly, he knew better than to try to get his hopes up. In all honesty, he was surprised that he was ever even nominated in the first place, but he couldn't say he didn't fancy the idea of appearing in front of the school decked out with a crown. And with the Spring girl at his side, he would look damn fine. It'd be an amazing experience, even if only for the night, and he'd felt his heart racing once he'd seen that envelope tear open.

Only the name announced wasn't his, nor was it his dates. Instead it was his roommates and her pansy-ass boyfriends. He found himself letting out a low groan. Having stopped the dance to watch, he cast a glance aside at his date. "That fucking blows," he muttered with slight bitterness. "I suppose we should clear way then. You want a drink or something?" It was clear how salty disappointed he was.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Falcon

Falcon

Beata Bucks : 11593

PostSubject: Re: The Third Annual Winter Formal   The Third Annual Winter Formal - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 6:30 am

"Dance?" That's what she meant to say: 'dance' as a question. However, she was still standing there as a bundle of nerves, so instead it came out as "Dance!" Not quite a question, and her face went red as she realized how it sounded. "I-I mean, th-that sounds... i-it sounds nice," she finished lamely, putting out a hand in return and laying it in Alicia's. She tried to concentrate all of her willpower into stopping her hand from shaking, which ended up mostly working. Only a few finger twitches accompanied her embarrassment, though it meant that she was keeping all her attention on their hands. God, how lame could one person be?
Back to top Go down
Spinkulele

Spinkulele

Beata Bucks : 7821

PostSubject: Re: The Third Annual Winter Formal   The Third Annual Winter Formal - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 1:44 pm

Myles sighed, he had the initiate dorms to return to and no one ever seemed to be there, so it would be all too quiet when his boots would echo across the concrete floor throughout the almost barracks like place.  He didn't even bring  book with him, so every night was pretty much a bore, no one to talk to and most people who passed through were already packing their bags for their new dorms, it was lonesome and boring as Hell.  He just shook his head, offering a smile saying "Usually the people who think they're hot shit aren't the winners, huh?" Though back down in Texas it was the opposite a good bit of the time, the people who acted like they were hot shit, were, and usually made sure everyone knew.  He tended to stick with his own as his everything was modernizing, yet he still couldn't afford those smartphones everyone had, always was subject for teasing but he was content with what he had and was always happy to come home and after doing homework get to take his little .22 and shoot some cans off the railing or something.  "To be honest, I feel bad that you'd have to deal with that, never had problems with 'em myself, but I wish the best."  Now he was outright lying to her face, but he just wanted to avoid going on another stupid tangent so he just let out a breath and looked out into the crowd, looking for any faces that looked punch-able, guesstimating which guy she was talking about, sort of making it a game, a smile forming on his face.
Back to top Go down
Bloop

Bloop

Beata Bucks : 8992

PostSubject: Re: The Third Annual Winter Formal   The Third Annual Winter Formal - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 5:13 pm

Well, here they were, safe and sound. Things had gone smoothly as far as getting to the formal. Once Tabitha was in a dress and ready to go, He had teleported them right in front of the lively hall. D'angelo let out a sigh before being dragged into the formal by Juliette. He hadn't bothered to look at Tabitha yet, she may have been a bit upset.

Once inside, He took a few seconds to admire the scenery. The trees, the snowflakes, the lights, and all the other decorations that made the hall sparkle with life. It was a beautiful sight. By the looks of it, The Winter Royalty had just been announced. It was no surprise that Jane had won princess. It was almost a given. Or at least that's how D'angelo saw it.

" Yeah, that is a bit funny." He said, followed by a hushed laugh. Sure there was a height difference going on there, but if he was standing next to him it would be a huge height difference. Dismissing the thought before turning his head to Tabitha. "It's gonna be fun Tabitha. Just loosen up a little, okay?" He said with a friendly tone and a reassuring smile to go along with it.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9604

PostSubject: Re: The Third Annual Winter Formal   The Third Annual Winter Formal - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 3:32 am

Grace looked about as pale then as the ice sculptures, or the white sheets, the prefect thought with a weak smile, gently taking the girl's nimble hand. Her fingers were freezing as well too... And was she nervous or shivering? Alicia didn't mind either way, taking the Spring's hand tightly into hers, entwining their fingers together. Maybe they could warm up that way. "Don't be nervous." She smiled softly, guiding her out to the dance floor.

"Just come over here... And put your hand here, then my hand goes here..." It was a bit awkward, since they were both girls and both in dresses and it was a slow dance that was on, but they could still make it work. Alicia placed her hands nimbly on Grace's hips and gestured for the girl to take her shoulders. "I won't be mad if you accidentally catch my toes, I promise."

___

Alright, perhaps he shouldn't have completely tossed out the rose after all. Fuck. The summer silently cursed himself as they headed inside the room, keeping a careful eye on his date, lest she trip on her own feet or somehow attempt to break her own heel. Every now and then she'd wobble and every now and then he'd reach a hand out to catch her, although she hadn't seemed to need his help quite yet. Maybe, if he were lucky, at the very end of the night they could work their way up to slow, snail-like "dancing".

Liam raised his eyebrow down at the blonde, slightly surprised. That had to be the first time she'd used her actual name. "Not sure what you'd want to know," He mused thoughtfully, pouring himself a cup of punch and turning his gaze up towards the snowy ceiling, trying to pull a few decent random facts out of his head. "I'm from the west coast. Got a pretty big family, I guess. And a pit bull back home named Roxy." He couldn't afford to have taken her with him to the school, however. Damn, he missed that dog. Although he was a little saddened at the thought, the smallest hint of a smile shown on his face as he spoke on. "I also got a thing for blondes, so you know."

"Now what about you -" He'd been in the middle of speaking when the new guy showed up. Not only showed up, straight up slipped through the crowd and went up to the girl beside him, leaving little distance between them and looking very closely, and fondly, at her. At first, he was completely confused, but it didn't take an instant longer for the jealousy to start to flare afterwords. Liam immediately stepped up to Maisie's side, placing his hand on the small of her back and looking the stranger over, sizing him up. "You need something?" He asked simply in a low tone.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9416

PostSubject: Re: The Third Annual Winter Formal   The Third Annual Winter Formal - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 8:45 pm

Maria noticed Jonathan was distracted but couldn't really do anything about it. Soon enough the boy was up "getting another drink". "A douche like the rest of em." She mumbled to herself, her head rested on her head the other hand held the cup. Watching the "royals" dance was so pitiful. There were two shorter students, one she recognized as Jake's date the other was some shrimp short kid. Wonder where Jake is... She looked around for him. Gotcha. She finally spotted the lonely, love struck student. Maria set her glass on the table and walked over to him, her blue dress sparkled in the dance light. "Oh come on." She said teasingly, slamming her palm on the table. "What happened to this being a night to remember?" The charming girl said, raising a brow.

Jake was lost in sorrow and anger when a hand slammed on the table. The student jumped from the sudden scare and looked up to see Maria. "Always need an exciting entrance, don't 'cha." He said grumpily, sitting back in the chair. "Well, it's nothing to remember when your date is announced as a royal and you're stuck on the sidelines watching her dance with some loser." He said, arms folded.

"Well then. I guess we will have to make the rest of this "formal" interesting." Maria stood there with a hand on a hip, the other held out towards Jake. "I see some late little ducklings we might have fun with." She tilted her head over to a trio that just arrived with an "up to no good" grin.

Jake gave a chuckled. "Fine." He grabbed her hand and stood up. "But I don't know why you always make me your partner in crime." He said running his hand through his hair as they walked over to the three students. On the way, Maria had him carry two glasses of spiked punch. What in the world could she be up to? He wondered, a bit nervous that she would cause a scene.

"Hi! A little late are we? She said looking from the two students then to the girl. "No matter, here's something to give you an extra boost to catch up with the rest of us." The tall student said sweetly, a cute smile upon her face as she handed the girl in front of her a glass of punch. It was like handing babies booze. Well, that's what she was basically doing. Before they walked over, she couldn't help but look to where Jonathan had wandered off to. Guess I'll have to save him later. She thought to herself when she noticed another guy that looked pissed walk up to him.

Jake gave a smile towards Juliette holding punch for her friends, though he was still angry at how the night ended up.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8729

PostSubject: Re: The Third Annual Winter Formal   The Third Annual Winter Formal - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 9:39 pm

"Haha, cute." She gave a dismissive smirk to the 'blondes' comment. He seemed a little strong, but it was all right. In a way she liked that; it was how she and Jonathan became friends. "Well in Dallas, we--" There was a pause as she saw Liam pause, and her gaze shifted to a boy who seemed to be talking to her. His initial advance didn't catch her attention, and she blinked at him. Jonathan seemed to have come just as he flashed by in her head, and she wished he hadn't.

"Jonathan." She said this simply, an uncomfortable cough coming from her mouth, obviously fake. A little rigidly, she gave arrowpoint glances to Liam, gripping the table behind her back until her knuckles were white. She gave a dry smile followed by an empty laugh. The fuck was he doing? "I thought you would have had a date."
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10596

PostSubject: Re: The Third Annual Winter Formal   The Third Annual Winter Formal - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 10:56 pm

How the hell had she gotten herself into this convoluted mess?

The Formal was something stupid and pathetic, being the only thing buzzing around the campus that anyone wanted to talk about for the past week. No, that was the understatement of the year. Make it a whole fucking month - it was the only thing anybody would bother conversing or attempting to discuss about. What dumb dress they wanted to try on or the color of the tie they wanted to wear, whether they should find a way to ask their date out in a cute way or find the most casual way to bring it up in a conversation, who they were going to nominate for the royals or if they were going to snatch the crown themselves in all of its glory in the goddamn popularity contest with some of the most pathetic heated debates she ever bore witness to. A fucking plague that wouldn't go away and find a cure until it infected every individual student on the accursed campus. And she didn't want to be a part of it.

Speaking of not being a part of something...

She was going to kill D'Angelo and Juliette after all of this.

It was one thing that they managed to get a dress on her. It was another thing for her to be deceived by her roommates and be set down like a pawn in the one event that she didn't want to be at. This was stupid - she already knew that there was something suspicious about this whole thing, from the moment they had asked her that dumb favor. Even before that, they had come back from the cafe with the most badly disguised smiles and faces that were written with 'scheme' all over them. They had fooled her once the moment she had to help try on formal attire. Fooled her twice when D'Angelo had gone ahead and grabbed onto her. Shame on her for being fooled three times for allowing it to go through, and here she was, whisked away to the entrance of the almighty Grand Hall. Before she could do so much as to retort, Juliette had taken the liberty to drag her straight to the punch bowl.

This stupid dress was so difficult to move in. Was this in her size? Too tight, too hard to move in, she felt restrained within her own clothes. Fuck this. Her shoulders felt bare and cold with the long sleeves of the velvet red dress translucent and wrapping around her arms, falling off her shoulders. Laces were the prominent feature of the corset-like shape, a strong red waistband constricting her figure as the skirt draped down with a veil. At least the shoes they gave her were silver flats that didn't make her trip every other second like some of the other girls struggling on the dance floor. They had even gone ahead and untied her hair from their usual twin pigtails, the bed of strands having gone through the hell of curling irons to a wavy texture and a bit of parted by a whip of a braid that turned into the smallest of ponytails half-way through the center of her head.

Oh right, Jane was one of the nominated royals; looks like she won, from what Juliette was saying. Dark grey eyes wandered over, searching for her roommate and with a bit of luck, there she was with the pretty silver crown sitting at the top of her head, arms wrapped around a much shorter boy with blonde hair. Vertically challenged? Tabitha rolled her eyes with her roommate's comment. There wasn't anything terrible about being short. Then again... it wasn't the best image when he looked nervous and anxious as hell. The impression of being weak. Was that his identity, the kind of person he was? Or was he the type that was much different compared to what people thought from first glance? In the end, he was recognizable at all costs. He had that going for him at least.

Her arms were crossed, finger tapping impatiently. At D'Angelo's comment, Tabitha's glare hardened, lips parting into a snarl. "To hell with that." Contempt was laced in between her voice. What were they expecting her to do? Have a drink at the punch bowl? Find someone who would dance with her? God, she had figured her roommates knew she was reclusive and she didn't have many friends. But this? This was ridiculously hilarious. How surprising it was that she hadn't turned their dorm into a quarantine zone yet - she had been flirting with the idea in her mind for awhile now. If only, if only. Maybe she could extend her gift and have a nice Cerberus guarding the door. A nice doggie was always good.

Footsteps were getting louder in their direction, but in any case, it was too hard to hear in this goddamn hall. You couldn't tell where anyone was going at anytime when the fucking crowd was a sea that pushed itself out in more than a few directions. Irritation rose within her when she found a redhead and her companion had approached their awkward trio. One of them was that kid that had been playing around with Jane. This should be fun. The way makeup was caked onto the girl's face and that kind of stupid sex appeal reminded her of another student she had met in the courtyard one time - that one that tried to steal her Pocky. Who was it again? Ella? Someone? She forgot the name. Well, that didn't matter anyone. Better to not recall someone like her in the end.

A glass of punch was practically shoved into her hands, the liquid slushing around back and forth with maybe a drop or two falling to the floor that had caught Tabitha by surprise. Eyeing the drink as though it could be contaminated with poison or anything else, everything about it screamed suspicious. Last she had heard, a little bird told her that students had a tendency to spike the punch every year when they scanned around and made sure the staff wasn't looking. This was a stupid hassle, but she hadn't been dragged to this event to get drunk in the first minute of stepping into the hall.

Never know if it's alcohol until you tried, right?

Tabitha put the glass to her lips and took a quick swallow. It didn't take very long for her to wince, pulling the drink away from her and shooting a glare towards the person who had handed her this in the first place. Her fingers had curled up, holding the chalice's handle with enough force that she would've assumed it might've broken by now, knuckles white form the pressure. Too much, too bitter - it was disgusting. They couldn't do much with the drinks, could they? Was this school run by idiots? Spiking drinks right under their noses.

How pathetic.

Yet, she took another small sip anyway. Whether it was her own subconsciousness, possible peer pressure that could come, or addiction striking in her brain was something she never bothered to figure out.

She felt her eye twitch, hearing the intruder's bittersweet, false voice. What an annoying person. Catch up with what? Her stupidity? "Who cares?" Tabitha replied in a flat tone. That smile of hers was getting on Tabitha's nerves and even Jane's upbeat nature or Juliette's daring personality never managed to piss her off. The redhead was rubbing off on her the wrong way, and Tabitha had to resist every urge not to raise her leg and swing it straight at the taller girl's cheek or head or anywhere that would leave a nasty bruise on her body.

A small huff left her, the grip on her glass loosening just a bit. This was going to be a long night.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

Beata Bucks : 11593

PostSubject: Re: The Third Annual Winter Formal   The Third Annual Winter Formal - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 10:44 am

Don't be nervous. That would be really nice advice to adhere to. Unfortunately, Grace hadn't figured out yet how not to be nervous at this school, and it likely wasn't going to stop here. Still, she let Alicia take her hand and lead her onto the dance floor, where plenty of couples were already in full swing. Well, not exactly full, considering how slow the music was. Oh God, was this supposed to be romantic? She had no idea how to do that.

She followed Alicia's instructions, trying to smile and keep herself from shaking. However, though she was able to stop acting like the room was freezing, her smile looked more akin to a nervous grimace, but when she fixed that, she began shaking again. She had to force herself to loosen her grip on the older girl's shoulders lest she act more like a vise than a dance partner. "S-Sorry," she muttered lamely, her breathing a bit unsteady. "I-It's hard for me n-not to be nervous."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9237

PostSubject: Re: The Third Annual Winter Formal   The Third Annual Winter Formal - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 4:06 pm

As their steps fell into line, Keirsta kept watch for Leo's stability. His look of slight confusion when Alicia had stepped up to the podium worried her, but then again... He was drunk, and this more or less was his first time being so. He couldn't be fairing well, if only there was a bit better of a light to see how pale his face might be.

Holding his hand tightly and securing her hand on his shoulder as they danced, she slipped in and out of awareness for her surroundings quite quickly, and on many occasions. She was enjoying her time, all the while making sure her boyfriend didn't kill himself on his own feet. The heels she wore weren't exactly the best feeling, and she did secretly wish she had put in a gel insert of something before throwing them on and running out her dorm.

As the dance went on, the stares of everyone around her faded more and more, and by the end of the song, she hadn't even bothered trying to keep track of Leo's stability. She was just enjoying herself, which she should have been. She was queen of the 2035 Beata formal, and it certainly was a nice event to withstand. Even while drunk, Leo seemed to be able to dance pretty well.

As the song slowly played to a stop, Keirsta began slowing down in turn. Final notes played, final steps were taken. Bowing to Leo once the song was finished, she then kept her hand in his and parted away from the crowd with him. Tucking one of the stray curls back behind her ear, Keirsta leaned against the wall once she finally reached it after pushing through the crowd of what seemed like hundreds.

Standing behind the punch and food tables with Leo, she turned to him. So, you feeling alright, Leo? She asked, crossing her arms slightly and raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10022

PostSubject: Re: The Third Annual Winter Formal   The Third Annual Winter Formal - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 7:07 pm

Leo had used Keirsta for the majority of his balance. While the dace took some of his thoughts away from the oddness that he felt, the prefect still felt as if he was about to trip at any moment. It took all of his will power to at least seem a bit graceful in his dance. Leo did not want to ruin the night for Keirsta by being sick. He'd have to hold it in until later. Besides, it would be weird if he left. Right? One, two, three...One, two, three. It wasn't as if Leo did not enjoy the dance. There were times when the dizziness faded, and Leo felt liberated from the grasp of this...sickness. He is mind then wondered from how ill he felt, to the swaying as they danced. The prefect rested his forehead on her's, taking calming breaths.

Soon the dance was over, and he let Keirsta guide him back to a wall behind the table. Leo stumbled, but quickly regained his posture. A blush seemed profound on his cheeks, and his body swayed precariously without something to hold on. Yet he didn't reach for something. Leo stood as straight as he could possibly go, as if wanting to convince Keirsta he was alright. "I'm fine. S'riouly. I 'a' okayy. " The prefect did his best to keep his words in order, and was certain that he pronounced them perfectly. A determined look crossed his face. "Don't worry 'bout meee~" The blond's words wavered at the end. Definitely saying he was not okay.

Chip's face turned another shade of red and responded with as strong as a voice as he could muster. "You too- I mean! You look v-very beautiful."

Blue eyes glanced at the other couple, wishing he could be at least a few more inches taller. This height..was not the best. Chip felt the urge to run back into the library and hide there for the rest of his life. Slow dancing was a close waltz. Meaning his face would be right at her breast line. Not to get Chip wrong. Jane was a very pretty girl. Yet he didn't feel completely comfortable...What was the word? Motorboating in her chest. He wanted to give her space. The problem was that as far as he could lean back without it being noticeable, he was still very much pressed against her.

The boy forced himself to calm down, and push through. Every moment made him seem more embarrassed. That adding to the fact that more and more people were watching him. Most likely making fun of his height. If the stereotypes stood true that is. A rather feirce flare was positioned at the back of his head. Courtesy of Jane's date was Chip's best guess. The longer the song went the more he realized it was one of those long songs.

Aleta's eyes lit up, looking back at Devin with an excited look. "Leo and Keirsta won! Isn't that awesome?" Her enthusiasm was not faked at all. She honestly did not mind not winning. In fact, she was glad she didn't win. As she didn't know how to slow dance. How embarrassing would that have been? The Spring student was just happy that Leo was happy. No matter how disoriented her brother looked getting on the stage then onto dancing. Maybe he was just nervous?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Third Annual Winter Formal   The Third Annual Winter Formal - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Third Annual Winter Formal
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next