HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
The Summer Tournament has begun! Head on over to the Island and cheer for your favorites!
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Share | 

The Third Annual Winter Formal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Splotch
Queen of Shotas

Beata Bucks : 2934

PostSubject: Re: The Third Annual Winter Formal   Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:57 pm

Blue eyes wondered over to the student who stood on the stage as she quieted down the band and begun to announce the winners. At first, Leo was a bit confused as to what was going on. Winners? Of a raffle? He didn't even know there was a raffle. Oh, wait. The Winter formal winners. Man, was he out of it. Maybe he just was tired? Or sick maybe? Sick felt a bit more likely then tired. His stomach burned and churned. Finishing this cup of punch should help. Or so he thought.

He listened curiously as she began. Leo had known he was nominated. Which was pretty cool. He hadn't been at Beata for too long. Seven months? He shouldn't be too surprised, right? He had done the tournament and became prefect within that span of seven months. Honestly, even then the angel felt highly flattered.

Being the first of the two to go up, the blond bowed his head to have it be placed. A blush spread across his cheeks for more than a few reasons. Gracefully, he stood to his full height and guided his girlfriend across the stage. A soft smile on his lips. Although he felt a but ill, Leo didn't want that to get in the way of this dance. He knew it meant a lot to Keirsta to have him keep it together at least for this dance. Or two. Depending on how he felt.

With the other couple with a surprising height difference was called up, they stepped out into the dance floor. A gentle hand from Leo was pressed against the small of Keirsta's back until they got into position. Once the music began, the Formal King placed his hands on her lower back and held her close. It took a moment to find the beat of the song played. There seemed to be a point where it clicked for the both of them.

The tempo and their steps fell into align. The crowd's stares were nothing to him anymore. A truly content look appeared on his face.

Chip didn't want to go to the formal. He wanted nothing more than to sit in the library and do nothing. Because that was all he ever could and would do. The Mongolian trip had ruined the outside world for himself, and the books that he had access to had more than enough information to where he could live vicariously though what the books said...And not have to go there himself.

Yet when he had found out that he had been nominated, Chip felt like he had to go. Especially if he won, and was not there. That would be pretty terrible. Not just for the princess, but for the others as well. They all voted for him, and expected him to show up. As much has he didn't want to be there, Chip didn't want to let anyone down.

He had spend the majority of his time sitting around at one of the tables, not feeling hungry nor thirsty. He didn't have many friends either. So talking was out of the question. Yet it seemed people didn't mind him too much. The young looking teen looked down at himself. He wore black dress pants, shoes and a vest over a white long sleeve shirt. Instead of a tie, Chip wore a bow. Not because he wanted to be 'hipster' or anything. But because any ties he put on went down father then they should.

All he hoped was that he would not be called up.

While he had practiced by reading the very many books about slow dancing, they all suggested one thing. Practicing. Which was all fine and dandy until Chip realized that he had no one to practice with. Which brought the boy to his hope of not winning.

Which was unfortunately not granted.

Hesitantly, the boy stood up from his seat. It felt like all eyes were on him.

A cover of a book that said 'How to Get Over Your Stage Fright in 5 Easy Steps' flashed in his head, before the blond flinched and pushed the thought away. He didn't have time for that. Chip took careful deliberate steps up to the stage. He really did not want to face plant in front of the other students. Biting his lip, the boy bowed his head slightly to receive the crown. Blue eyes then looked hesitantly toward his dance partner.

Oh god.

Chip never felt any more need to grow in his life until that moment. This was going to be the most awkward time of his life. Worse then the ride to that Mongolian city...Never mind. He didn't want to think about it. Despite this, he gave Jane his best pleasant smile."S-shall we?" The blond managed to say, doing his best to look even a bit composed.

Chip was sure she didn't want to dance with someone as short as him. Especially since he went around to the height of her breasts. The shota hoped she wasn't the kind to like close dancing.

Beata Bucks : 4561

PostSubject: Re: The Third Annual Winter Formal   Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:10 pm

"I-I do?" Grace knew her face must be glowing red, but she felt a small smile forming on her face all the same. "Th-Thank you! Y-You look r-really nice too." Which was true. Alicia did look stunning. They only had so much time, however, before Alicia had to go up to the stage and announce things, specifically the formal royalty. Grace clapped for the winners, noting how everything seemed very beautiful, very neatly-done. Even with what Alicia said still in her head, Grace felt somewhat out of place.

Beata Bucks : 4923

PostSubject: Re: The Third Annual Winter Formal   Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:37 pm

Magnolia watched as the random girl drug away the only thing between herself and Evelyn's company. The two settled into a table, and the flip-flopping in Maggie's stomach settled too. She was afraid that Jonathan was going to drag Eve off and that would be her last chance to talk to her. Why did she care so much though? If anything, dragging Eve to her dorm the other night would have sent her in the other direction. Yet here she was, trying to capture the little blonde's attention via the punch bowl.

Fighting what seemed to be her nature Magnolia looked up at Eve, her cheeks pink from the compliment on her outfit. She put a hand against her bare shoulder, suddenly feeling a little exposed underneath Evelyn's eyes. "Thank you. I admire your necklace, it's unique." Maggie said reaching a hand up to touch Eve's necklace. It was cool and lighter than expected, but was satisfyingly smooth. Realizing what she had done, she quickly dropped the necklace, letting it fall from her fingers.

She abashedly looked away, her face turning an even deeper color of pink. What was she doing, touching people she barely knew? If she was lucky, Evelyn would be cool about everything and not think Maggie was a complete weirdo. For some odd and unexplainable reason she wanted Eve to like her.

Bottom Pillow

Beata Bucks : 5173

PostSubject: Re: The Third Annual Winter Formal   Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:35 pm

Jane was glancing over for a place to sit with a glass of punch cradled in her hands when a voice broke over the microphone. A quiet murmur came over the room almost immediately, silencing all the other chatter in the hall. First up was the king and queen, a pair of prefects. They looked the part, even if they weren't her votes, and even if the blond looked a bit unsteady on his feet. Then her name was called. This really was turning out to be a perfect night.

Queen next year.

She shot an apologetic smile to her date as he skulked off to down a cup of spiked punch. That was too bad for him, but she couldn't complain about the arrangement. She was princess, center stage, and that was the main thing that mattered. Jane made her way up to the stage to receive the crown, smiling and waving to the crowd. It was a beautiful piece of jewelry, a silver circlet adorned and embedded with sapphires. Her dancing partner, on the other hand... Wait, where was he? Jane glanced around the stage, from the two prefects, to... oh. She looked down. There he was.

A wide grin stretched across her face. She wanted to crane down and pinch his cheeks or something, but that probably wouldn't have been very appropriate with everyone in the room staring right at them. So instead she just took his hand and slid forward, placing a hand on his shoulder. Unfortunately for him, dancing close was the only true way to slow dance. "Nervous?" she asked, smiling down at him. "I don't bite. You're looking very handsome tonight."

Was that a compliment? Kayla just took another swig to fill the quiet. He did talk. Maybe he talked too much. That southern accent grated on her after so long. But it wasn't like there was anything else to do, and she supposed him rattling off his life story was better than sitting there in silence drinking soda. "Don't worry about it, I guess." Was that whole spiel supposed to be a compliment? The whole subject made her uncomfortable. "Then I guess you have 'manners' too." It sounded more like a jab than flattery.

Kayla narrowed her eyes as a girl took the stage, reading from a flashcard. "She almost shot me with an arrow once," she murmured, almost absentmindedly. She'd been trying to zap some information out of a girl and she intervened. That whole thing had been a headache.

The king... Not Preston, and not his date. She felt oddly disappointed, even if she gave a small sigh of relief. At the very least, he'd be entertaining when they both went home tonight. He was always most easy to deal with when he was pissed off and bitter. That, combined with the fact that the queen was her other roommate. Her excitement would make his loss taste that much sweeter.

Evelyn barely heard the announcement. It was just an excuse not to talk or look at anyone else. Her gaze was locked on the all-too-familiar girl at the microphone. The other girl dragged Jonathan away, but she could only give a longing look as he was seated at a faraway table. It wasn't particularly that she wanted to talk with him. More of the opposite, really. It's just that with him pulled away, it was just her and...

Maggie.

She found herself staring out the corner of her eye and was quick to rip her gaze away, and almost wilted as Maggie returned the compliment. Right... Right, her necklace. Evelyn reached up instinctively to grab it, but her hand froze in place as Maggie reached out to grab the snowflake pendant. For whatever stupid reason, she felt her breath catch in her throat. "Oh, um... T-Thank you..."

Evelyn turned her eyes back to her punch as Maggie turned her head away, a red tinge to her cheeks. "Um..."

OOC: Sorry for late/shitty post, Eb is a distracting pleb and I wrote this with an annoying cartoon blaring in the background. <3 pls don't mind me and continue ur dramas.

Beata Bucks : 1476

PostSubject: Re: The Third Annual Winter Formal   Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:22 pm

Barry was a natural at this, turn and moving effortlessly like he'd been doing it all his life. It had taken her quite a few lessons with her harsh taskmaster of a teacher to let her body glide with each movement, but it seemed he was picking it up quickly. Anyone else, she may have felt jealous of their natural grace, but it was Barry, and all she could feel was an unfurling warmth at his continued presence beside her. He was amazing, and a better person than anyone else she knew. With him, she felt braver and bolder, surer of herself, though she still had her self-doubts. How could she feel afraid when he looked at her that?

"Are you sure that you're new at this?" She teased, clinging to him as she followed his lead, her white dress swishing as they moved around the dance floor together in harmony. It was like her favourite childhood films, but better since it was real. Only when Alicia got up to announce the winners, they stopped. But she never let of his hand, holding up as she stood by his side to watch the winners take the stage and dance in front of them. Chip and Jane looked cute together, though Chip was a whole head shorter than Jane. And of course, Keirsta and Leo were a handsome couple. Maybe it would be Barry and her one day? Not that she was planning far ahead, but it she wouldn't mind it if this wasn't a one off thing for them.

so many kids, please stop this sinful hand
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild
Sanic Master

Beata Bucks : 1364

PostSubject: Re: The Third Annual Winter Formal   Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:27 pm

Barry chuckled. "Never danced before in my life." he replied quietly as the winners were announced. He stooped at bit to be at Cass' height and whispered, "Maybe next year that'll be us." His face went red as he said this, and he couldn't stop smiling. This night was going to be one of Barry's favorite memories.

Erik MaximoffParis AndrewsFauntleroy Jones IIIBobbi CookKaito IshikawaSophie Elliot

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crippling Roollage Debt

Beata Bucks : 1476

PostSubject: Re: The Third Annual Winter Formal   Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:39 pm

Evelyn and Maria. Cute names for cute girls. Though Evelyn looked like she was going to have a heart attack as a new seaweed green haired girl approached, she looked shy as well, timid yet she came over with a falter in her step. He wanted to know what was going on, why did Evelyn look like she wanted to be anywhere, but here? It had to wait though, as Maria practically dragged him to a table before he could bring up any protest. "Yeah, the snow is nice. Don't really see that much where I'm from." Jonathan pointed out, looking up at the snowflakes that flitted down, only to vanish about student's heads. It was a beautiful sight, the perfect one to set the mood and share with a lovely lady.

Then there was Alicia's announcement of the Winter Kings, Queens etc. As an Australian, Jonathan didn't fully get this whole traditional of school royalty, but he just went with it, clapping when appropriate. However, his companion, Maria, seemed to have a hungry gleam in her eyes, watching the couples take their places and dance. "You should try for Royalty next year. With looks and charms like yours, I imagine you could make it. Just need a partner who can match you."

-

"You're lying. You have to be." She whispered jokingly, standing by him. But then he said something that sent her heart was racing like mad. Was he suggestion what she thought he was? No. It was just a friendly thing, surely. Cassandra reasoned, arguing against herself in a moment of indecision. But it was undeniable that she longed for something more with Barry, a certainty this magical night wasn't a one off storybook moment before she crashed down into reality. And a part of her felt like he thought the same. "I would like that." She squeezed his hand, pressing herself lightly against him.

so many kids, please stop this sinful hand
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice
Ice Ice Baby

Beata Bucks : 2360

PostSubject: Re: The Third Annual Winter Formal   Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:01 pm

Maria turned her head back towards Jonathan. "I wouldn't miss it for the world. You seem like the right partner." She smiled, not afraid admit she wanted him to be her partner. Let's just hope we last a year. Maria glanced around, seeing Jake slump down to a table. Guess he didn't make it. She wondered how close the other nominees made it to being crowned.

Pepper clapped, applauding the "royalty". She must have lost the hovering boys attention, for she didn't get a reply. I'll see him later. She wondered if it would be rude to walk away.

Jake sat at the table, holding an empty glass and watching everyone dance. I guess this night could get worse. He thought to himself in silence, wishing Jane were with him.

Louis ~~~~~~~ Pepper ~~~~~~~ Jake ~~~~~~~ Maria ~~~~~~~ Freya

Character Pages

Bridget ~~~~~ Renji ~~~~~. Hannah ~~~~ Jaxson ~~~~. Chance ~~~~~ Rex

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feather

Beata Bucks : 4923

PostSubject: Re: The Third Annual Winter Formal   Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:05 pm

Ohshitohshitohshit. Why had she done that? Why had she touched Evelyn? Maggie was mentally pounding her fist into her head. Obviously her touch had made the girl uncomfortable, as it would most other people.

Involuntarily, Magnolia pinched the bridge of her nose and shut her eyes tightly. The anxiety she felt washed in waves over her whole body. It was a feeling equivalent to dropping ninety degrees while strapped into a rollercoaster. Her stomach felt light, airy almost. In an attempt to calm it, she drank the rest of her punch and pour herself another glass, taking another sip. With a deep breath she turned her eyes towards Evelyn, catching a glimpse of her deep crimson cheeks.

"Look Evelyn, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I touched you and I'm sorry that I came into your dorm the night I took you home. I can tell that you are obviously uncomfor table around me but I don't want it to be that way."
The words spilled out of her mouth so quickly that Magnolia barely had time to think them through. It was true what she had said, that she wanted Eve to be comfortable around her. Maggie looked into her cup, cheeks flushed. She was embarrassed about the whole situation. In all honest, she would have stopped then and there and walked away....

If she could.

Her whole being told her that she needed to make things right with Evelyn, to get to know her. Looking at her all dirty and disheveled the first time they met had broken something inside Magnolia. It would make sense that in an attempt to fix Eve she was trying to fix herself too. This connection that she felt to the girl concerned her. Maggie had never felt to attached to someone she barely knew. Honestly, she'd never truly felt attached to anyone like this.

She took another gulp of punch, washing down her anxieties. The cup shook in her hand but thankfully she spilled none. "I guess what I'm trying to say is, I don't want us to be strangers. I understand if that's too much for you, if you have better things to do or if you just aren't interested. The thing is, I have a feeling tha- that you are alone, or lonely. I don't kn- know which one but I wanna fix it Eve. I could use a friend..." Maggie's head was swimming, and this time she couldn't shake it. She put one hand on the table for support,  clutching her glass cup in the other. Her body felt almost sluggish, as if she was moving through water. Her stomach twisted with fear.

"So-something is wrooooong." Maggie half groaned half whispered, setting her cup down. Was someone using their powers on her? She felt weakened like lead weights were pulling her limbs down.

Sanic Master

Beata Bucks : 1364

PostSubject: Re: The Third Annual Winter Formal   Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:47 am

Barry smiled again. "Me too." he said quietly, watching the winners get crowned. He felt Cass leaning against him and he didn't want to move. He wished this night would never end. It was the best night of his life. Being here with Cassandra was the best thing he could've asked for.

Erik MaximoffParis AndrewsFauntleroy Jones IIIBobbi CookKaito IshikawaSophie Elliot

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spinkulele

Beata Bucks : 783

PostSubject: Re: The Third Annual Winter Formal   Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:35 pm

Myles looked up at the people collecting the crowns, he did remember something to do with plastic crowns and stuff at their prom back when he went to high school, though most of those nights were blurs anyways.  He looked at the small range of emotions running across Kayla's face as she had something going on in her head.  He furrowed his brow for a second, before she had turned back to him and he inquired "Is somethin' up with the crowning?  For a second it looked like someone killed your puppy then you proceeded to watch said puppy murderer get shot down."  Maybe the analogy was too graphic, but from the look of contempt then relief she got something was there and it was pretty exaggerated.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow

Beata Bucks : 5173

PostSubject: Re: The Third Annual Winter Formal   Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:44 am

Oh. Fuck. Did she say something wrong? Evelyn almost flinched at the torrent of words that came pouring out of her mouth. "N-No, no, no..." she mumbled, but she wasn't sure if Maggie could even hear her. Calm down. The words crossed her mind, but didn't leave her lips. Right now, she just felt all choked up, the words all bottled up in her throat and her tongue twisted itself up in knots. She took another giant gulp as Maggie kept talking and talking. Not strangers... Friends? Maybe it was just the awkwardness of the whole situation, but she felt her heart racing in her chest.

No, that wasn't the problem at all. "You... y-you don't have to be sorry f-for anything..." she finally managed to choke out. Her face was all flushed from the punch, or at least, that's what she told herself. She clutched the glass tight and stepped forward, tentatively reaching out a hand to rest on her shoulder. It was the tiniest kind of touch, but it made her head swim. "You n-n-never did anything w-wrong... I'm... I-I'm just really..." Awkward? That was an understatement. "I-It's okay, really...!" Gah... Something like this was bound to happen, ever since she first noticed her by the punch bowl, but right now... Well, there was a weird sort of relief that she hadn't scared her away somehow. After everything that had happened between them, Evelyn had been convinced she'd never even want to hear from her again.

Evelyn jerked backwards as Maggie set the cup down. The realization struck her like a freight train.

Oh.

She was drunk.

If they were being honest with themselves, Evelyn was probably drunker than she was, but the difference was a matter of tolerance. Evelyn clutched her shoulder tighter to keep her upright, a skittish smile flitting across her lips. "Hehe..." Um... Well, this was awkward to explain. Should she? She debated not saying anything, but the words came out in a hushed rush. "The... um... I-It's the punch..."

Kayla wrinkled up her face with a small chuckle. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" He wasn't exactly off the mark, but... wow. What a fucking way with words. This guy really was a walking cliche. "I'm roommate's with one of the guys in the race. He's a complete asshole. The queen is my other roommate." She gave a small snort, electricity tracing down her bangs. "If you're new, you probably don't know either of them yet, but they both think they're hot shit. I have to go home to that." Amelia, the other one, was here too somewhere, but she was more the type to keep to herself. For the most part. During the tournament, she'd almost eviscerated Preston with a severed horn, and on Easter, she'd strangled a giant snake with its own tail. "It's gonna be a long night, but I won't be bored. So I guess, yeah. It's like my puppy died or something."

Admin

Beata Bucks : 2398

PostSubject: Re: The Third Annual Winter Formal   Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:59 am

The Spring laughed again, turning her head to spare him from seeing her goofy smile. He certainly was a shining example for future Guardians, now wasn't he? When she became a Guardian as well once she'd finally graduated, she couldn't exactly see herself being quite the stick in the mud, but she wasn't sure she'd be quite so... lax all time. Was that the word? She wouldn't be making out with students in the conservatory, at least. /shot Or maybe the blonde was simply some sort of special exception? The thought shouldn't have made her so giddy, but it did. She tried to distract herself from the familiar butterflies fluttering about in her stomach. "Don't trip on anyone on your way over!" She called teasingly.

Whilst she was waiting, one of the school's prefects had taken the stage, readily announcing the winners of the School's formal. Admittedly, she had been eager to hear of the winners of the formal. Leo Herman and Keirsta Chree. Honestly, she had mixed feelings about them winning, petty emotions that carried over from the last summer tournament. She had had matches with them both. Keirsta, the ever vigilant Moondancer, who'd she'd narrowly beaten. Leo had been the one to take her out of the tourney, flying around and constantly shooting his arrows at her at a pace she couldn't keep up with. At first, she'd been bitter about it, thinking it rather cheap he didn't fight her hand-to-hand - but she'd gotten over it eventually. It served as motivation for her to train further.

Still, old feelings had died hard, and she found herself disappointed that Magic - and his accompanying date hadn't won. The girl held a fancrusha fascination with several other tourney fighters, the prefect among them.

Her attention snapped back to Richard once she'd heard him approach again. Gratefully, she took the cup of red punch out of his hands. "Thank you," Brailynn smiled and brought the glass up to her lips. Her eyes grew a little wide once she'd gotten a taste of it, the bite of the liquor that had been mixed in was obvious to her. Surely, Richard must have noticed as well? Maybe he just wasn't saying anything about it; another duty he was looking past? "It's exactly what I wanted." She took another sip and wrapped her arm delicately around his, beaming up at him. "Think you can survive a dance or two tonight?"

___

Once the announcements were over and done with, the winners were crowned, and the dancing had begun, Alicia had found her way off of the stage. Her duties for the evening were officially over and she had little else to do for the night other than try and keep her date entertained. When she'd stepped away and met with Grace again, she couldn't help think it a little funny how flustered she still looked, maybe even more so than before. "So, what should we do for the evening?" The Summer prefect asked warmly, "There's food if you're hungry, or punch... Well, of course you'd know this, but, uhm..." Grace had helped her set up the finishing touches after all. "We could dance too, if you want." A bit shyly, Alicia extended her hand as a subtle offering.

___

Preston hadn't bothered to say anything back to Sophia then, simply thinking there wasn't much else that needed to be said. Dancing along with her seemed to pass the time well enough. He had to admit, he'd thought himself too rusty to get along well with a dance for long, but they seemed to be fairing rather well. It didn't take as long as he'd thought until the girl named Alicia had taken the stage, formal winners in hand.

Admittedly, he knew better than to try to get his hopes up. In all honesty, he was surprised that he was ever even nominated in the first place, but he couldn't say he didn't fancy the idea of appearing in front of the school decked out with a crown. And with the Spring girl at his side, he would look damn fine. It'd be an amazing experience, even if only for the night, and he'd felt his heart racing once he'd seen that envelope tear open.

Only the name announced wasn't his, nor was it his dates. Instead it was his roommates and her pansy-ass boyfriends. He found himself letting out a low groan. Having stopped the dance to watch, he cast a glance aside at his date. "That fucking blows," he muttered with slight bitterness. "I suppose we should clear way then. You want a drink or something?" It was clear how salty disappointed he was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beataacademy.forumotion.com
Falcon the Doomed

Beata Bucks : 4561

PostSubject: Re: The Third Annual Winter Formal   Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:30 am

"Dance?" That's what she meant to say: 'dance' as a question. However, she was still standing there as a bundle of nerves, so instead it came out as "Dance!" Not quite a question, and her face went red as she realized how it sounded. "I-I mean, th-that sounds... i-it sounds nice," she finished lamely, putting out a hand in return and laying it in Alicia's. She tried to concentrate all of her willpower into stopping her hand from shaking, which ended up mostly working. Only a few finger twitches accompanied her embarrassment, though it meant that she was keeping all her attention on their hands. God, how lame could one person be?

Beata Bucks : 783

PostSubject: Re: The Third Annual Winter Formal   Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:44 pm

Myles sighed, he had the initiate dorms to return to and no one ever seemed to be there, so it would be all too quiet when his boots would echo across the concrete floor throughout the almost barracks like place.  He didn't even bring  book with him, so every night was pretty much a bore, no one to talk to and most people who passed through were already packing their bags for their new dorms, it was lonesome and boring as Hell.  He just shook his head, offering a smile saying "Usually the people who think they're hot shit aren't the winners, huh?" Though back down in Texas it was the opposite a good bit of the time, the people who acted like they were hot shit, were, and usually made sure everyone knew.  He tended to stick with his own as his everything was modernizing, yet he still couldn't afford those smartphones everyone had, always was subject for teasing but he was content with what he had and was always happy to come home and after doing homework get to take his little .22 and shoot some cans off the railing or something.  "To be honest, I feel bad that you'd have to deal with that, never had problems with 'em myself, but I wish the best."  Now he was outright lying to her face, but he just wanted to avoid going on another stupid tangent so he just let out a breath and looked out into the crowd, looking for any faces that looked punch-able, guesstimating which guy she was talking about, sort of making it a game, a smile forming on his face.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Third Annual Winter Formal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Grand Hall-
Jump to: