Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Ninja and Sound Man, what a great combo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9346

Ninja and Sound Man, what a great combo Empty
PostSubject: Ninja and Sound Man, what a great combo   Ninja and Sound Man, what a great combo EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 6:08 pm

It was a nice looking fall day. Birds were singing flowers that grew in fall were blooming. On days like these people should just relax, and Magic was sort of doing that. At the moment the boy sat on the edge of the platform, his feet hanging off. He would have been wearing his normal school uniform at the moment but since he was doing some extra training he got rid of his fancy shirt and jacket leaving him in a t-shirt, and his school pants. His dress shirt, and jacket were folded up neatly next to him.

He checked the time, and decided it was time to get back to training. Though it may have not been gift training at the moment. Eventually it would be. The boy shifted so he was on the platform fully, when he was he got into a push-up position, and started doing some push-ups. He would work a few muscle groups then do some gift work, take a break and repeat the process. It was something he did about every other day. It kept him in shape. Though where he did his exercising changed from place to place. Today he felt like being out here.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9604

PostSubject: Re: Ninja and Sound Man, what a great combo   Ninja and Sound Man, what a great combo EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 8:25 pm

She hadn't expected to see anyone else around in the area especially not on a beautiful day like this. Most people must have been out for coffee or laying out on the grass, doing something to try and enjoy the weather. But not her. She thought it was the perfect opportunity to go outside and work out in the fresh air. It might have been her last chance to do some before the winter snows blew in. Apparently she hadn't been alone in thinking so.

Brailynn wasn't exactly up to appearances then. She'd left her room without makeup, her hair was pulled back in a lose pony-tail, and she only wore an old pair of tennis shoes and sweats, with a light sweater thrown hastily over. She thought it funny. At least she'd bothered to change out of her school uniform.

The Spring walked up to the playform, watching from the edge on the ground. Did he notice she was there? He must have. "Are you alright there?" She asked playfully. "You look about as sweaty as a pig." Maybe a slight exaggeration, but she'd wanted to see his reaction, if he would give her one at all. He seemed so focused.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Ninja and Sound Man, what a great combo   Ninja and Sound Man, what a great combo EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 8:34 pm

He had just finished his set of push-ups by the time she had shown up, and yes he had heard her coming. He shifted slightly, and sat up, his breathing kind of heavy. "Perfectly fine. Just doing some exercising, and some other things." He said looking up at the spring girl. He took the moment to steady his breathing before he went back to it. "What brings you out here? Wouldn't you prefer to be at the cafe or something?" And he would have changed out of his uniform, but he was rather lazy and didn't feel like, besides he had to wash some clothes later anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Ninja and Sound Man, what a great combo   Ninja and Sound Man, what a great combo EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 7:36 pm

The girl raised an eyebrow, glancing at him, down at herself, and around the clearing. There were only the two of them here, and only one reason to come here directly in the first place. It was kinda a silly question, but she couldn't entirely blame him. It was probably hard to make small-talk in the shape he was in at the moment. "No, not really. It'd be stupid to waste a nice day like this to sit around in some coffee shop." Brailynn put one hand on the stage, quickly leaping off the ground and bouncing on in a quick, fluid motion. She straightened herself out and walked to the center, dusting her hands off. "I came out here to train. And it's perfect you're here. You can help me!" She smiled excitedly, tightening her pony-tail.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Ninja and Sound Man, what a great combo   Ninja and Sound Man, what a great combo EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 7:50 pm

Duh. He should have noticed the clothes, he felt like an idiot for a moment. He always observed things, but now he didn't pay attention. But when she mentioned wanting his help, he perked up a little bit. "What do you need my help with exactly?" He stood from his spot, and stretched a little bit. "Actually you could help me with a few things as well." Well there was only one thing he could use her help with, and that was using standing waves to levitate objects. Sound was such a powerful thing. So many uses for sound, and new things were always being discovered with the advancement of science. Maybe thats why he liked science so much, cause he could learn so much about sound.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Ninja and Sound Man, what a great combo   Ninja and Sound Man, what a great combo EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 12:37 am

The girl shrugged her shoulders, as if her favor was no big deal, and moved to rolling her shoulders, her neck, her arms slowly, bouncing a little from foot to foor. She was warming up her body. "Just a bit of training." Brailynn shot him a curious look, wondering what else he could possibly do that she could help him with. Sit on his back while he did push-ups? There was his gift too... She'd seen him use it to make people's ears bleed or to turn them blind... but that seemed a bit harsh for a little training help. "And what did you need help with? Maybe we could multitask."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Ninja and Sound Man, what a great combo   Ninja and Sound Man, what a great combo EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 1:16 pm

"Just a little bit of gift practice. Sound can make a thing called a standing wave which can make objects levitate. Using my gift I can only levitate small objects, and I figured a human sized object would be good practice." Magic explained. "It's pretty harmless, so you should be fine." He wanted to learn to use this part of his gift, even though there was no harmful value to it. He could always use it for some more helpful things, if he learned to control it properly. Standing waves were very finicky, not to mention the strain it put on Magic when he manages to create one. "Alright what do you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Ninja and Sound Man, what a great combo   Ninja and Sound Man, what a great combo EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 9:06 pm

The Spring smiled, pausing in the middle of her bouncing around standing still in place. "That sounds pretty perfect, actually." If he wasn't trying to hurt her, just make her float around, then that was no big deal - and she certainly could practice her gift that way too. She got totally excited just thinking about it. Wouldn't it be awesome to feel what it was like to float in midair? And to see the look on his face when she surprised him? "Come on and hit me with your best shot then." The girl waved him closer. "I got an idea for what I wanna do."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Ninja and Sound Man, what a great combo   Ninja and Sound Man, what a great combo EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 10:25 am

So she wanted to jump into this right away, and not even tell him what she had planned? At this point he was expecting something. He took one step back getting sort of into a ready stance, but it was more so to brace himself. He knew as soon as he would do this he was end up dealing with some great pressure or whatever it was. He took a few deep breaths to calm down, and relax so that way he could do this properly. He focused on creating the sound, and soon enough the girl was leaving the ground. She was only a foot off the ground when he started feeling the weight, and the exhaustion of lifting the girl. He clinched his teeth tightly, and he kept himself up. More sweat was starting to develop on his face. His breath was starting to become ragged. He couldn't keep this up much longer.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Ninja and Sound Man, what a great combo   Ninja and Sound Man, what a great combo EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 9:42 am

She had to bite her tongue to keep her from making some weird startled noise. It was the strangest feeling being lifted into the air as she had been. Brailynn honestly hadn't thought much of it beforehand. A lot of times growing uo, her father would play with her using his gift, and send her flying high in the air with strong, well-controlled winds. But there wasn't a single breeze to be found here. It was like the strangest force was pushing her up, like when you tried to push two opposite magnets together, so was the same as she found herself pushing away from the ground. It was as weird as it was amazing.

The Spring glanced at Magic, who was clearly struggling with his feet and decided it was hight me she tried to put in a little training herself. Her hazel eyes narrowed suddenly in concentration, and a soft yellow light began to glow at her feet, eating away at the energy of the sound waves and weighing her down closer to the ground. But it wasn't enough. She shut her eyes and the light spread up the length of her body, until she had enough freedom to near break away from his strange tactic, twisting around and planting her feet slowly, firmly on the ground. She smiled at hom, the yellow glow persisting until his silent screaming stopped. "Not too shabby, huh?" She called, "That's a neat trick you have too, I think... Though, I don't know if you could ever use it in the tourney." Would be hard to make someone float to death.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Ninja and Sound Man, what a great combo   Ninja and Sound Man, what a great combo EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 10:24 am

After she started sapping away the energy it didn't take long for the sound wave to disappeared. He couldn't help but let out a curse at how much energy was gone. "Fuck.." His breathing was labored, and heavy. "Why did you have to do that? It already takes enough energy as it is to create a stable standing wave, and lift something." He question trying to get his breathing back to normal. After a moment he spoke again. "And I wasn't planning on using it for the tourney."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Ninja and Sound Man, what a great combo   Ninja and Sound Man, what a great combo EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 3:24 pm

She couldn't help but laugh at his frustration. It was a light and innocent giggle, but she still did well to hide it behind her hand as some sort of courtesy to him. The last of the soft light disappeared out sight, and she straightened herself out. "I do have to practice my gift too, you know. Sorry that I ruined it, it did look like you were struggling there." Brailynn turned to her side, lifting up onto her toes and clenching her hands into fists. Her eyes narrowed. "You're still up to helping me train, aren't you? Or do you need a breather?" The girl raised her hands up to her face.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Ninja and Sound Man, what a great combo   Ninja and Sound Man, what a great combo EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 3:50 pm

Her laughing at his frustrations only made him more irritated. He just wanted to get some simple training done and work on a non-violent aspect of his gift, but it seemed the Spring had different ideas. His eyes narrowed in response. Why was she picking a fight with him? It wasn't really a good idea.. but he raised his arms into a fighting stance, keeping a serious look on his face. Might as well do it. He let out a sigh. This was going to be a long fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja and Sound Man, what a great combo   Ninja and Sound Man, what a great combo Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninja and Sound Man, what a great combo
Page 1 of 1