Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Run, Run Fast as you Can, you Can't catch me I'm... A Winter?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fruit Cake

Fruit Cake

Beata Bucks : 9367

Run, Run Fast as you Can, you Can't catch me I'm... A Winter? Empty
PostSubject: Run, Run Fast as you Can, you Can't catch me I'm... A Winter?   Run, Run Fast as you Can, you Can't catch me I'm... A Winter? EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 7:49 am

The tale of the Gingerbread Man was a common story told to children of young age. Apparently for Michael, he'd never read it before. "I simply cannot believe that you've never heard of the story," The autumn glanced at Michael with suprise. "Well, I haven't. Stop making such a big deal." He muttered rudely. "My parents were much too poor to buy me and my siblings any books." He lied disrespectfully. "Uh huh. And they had enough dough to buy a mansion and three XBoxes for you and your siblings, huh." She rolled her eyes. What a lie! If his parents had that much money, they would've had a library somewhere in their house!

She sighed happily as Michael walked off to go find the children's book. She turned around and started skipping to a table. Unfortunately for her, she didn't notice the person that she unintentionally ran into. She collapsed into a heap of clothes, flesh and bones, while moaning painfully. "I need to pay more attention next time..."

Michael was astonished by their selection of books. Most of them seemed to be guides on how to study, which wasn't that helpful. He started randomly humming Jingle Bells, while grinning for once in his life. He paid no mind to the fact that Angela fell down, he was enjoying himself too much to even realize that there were people staring at him.

OOC: Shortness and it's too random ;(
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Beata Bucks : 9974

Run, Run Fast as you Can, you Can't catch me I'm... A Winter? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run, Run Fast as you Can, you Can't catch me I'm... A Winter?   Run, Run Fast as you Can, you Can't catch me I'm... A Winter? EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 3:11 pm

She wasn't sure why she was in here in the first place. Books were useless right now. Sydney wandered around the library, trying desperately to read book spines, only seeing a letter every so often. Her brother was lucky to never be in this sort of predicament, although she knew her oldest brother would have. Rhett was never eager to talk about him, though. So, here she was, practically blind and in the library.

Usually she bumped into things at room-temperature. Not living, breathing, warm things. "Oh!" Sydney exclaimed before falling on her butt. "No, I definitely should've." Honestly, she could barely look at people because they were so bright compared to everything else, there was no excuse. After hearing the person's voice, she assumed they were a girl. It was strange, going through everyday life without being able to see colors, patterns, or someone's face.

"'re you alright?" she asked, getting back up on her feet again.
Back to top Go down

Run, Run Fast as you Can, you Can't catch me I'm... A Winter?
Page 1 of 1