Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9541

A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] Empty
PostSubject: A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]   A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 5:27 pm

The final class for the day had come to a close, and the hallways were filled with students buzzing and rushing to get back to their dorms, or the cafeteria, or to Rosebury, or wherever it was they and their friends loved to hang out.

There was one young man who had lingered in the halls whilst everyone else disappeared, staring out the window, at the small bits of first snow and the last warm, colorful leaves falling onto the frosty earth. He must've looked thoughtful or profound then, up until he cursed under his breath. "Fuck, it looks cold out there."

Preston sighed under his breath, taking a step back from the window and shrugging his backpack closer onto his shoulder, glancing around. He wouldn't have to suffer alone, would he?
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9283

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]   A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 6:02 pm

Sophia walked along the hallway, her sketch book, and a text book sat in her arms. The books were held close to her chest so she wouldn't drop them if she ran into anyone. Though it wasn't needed this time because the halls were basically empty. She got distracted by drawing and ended up staying in her last class a little longer than she intended.

She paused in her walk when she noticed one student lingering in the hallway. It was someone she recognized and was very familiar with. Her face lit up slightly, and a smile grew on her face. "Hey there. Enjoying the view?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]   A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 8:40 am

He'd seen her walking by from the corner of his eye, but he hadn't noticed her until she'd spoke up to him. Of course, it was all too easy to recognize that voice by then. The Autumn turned to face her with a similar smile quickly making it's appearance. He nodded a greeting back.

"Somewhat," He confessed, glancing back outside the window for a moment. "It is nice looking, but I've already seen two girls fall on their asses from the frost." He stared out at a couple walking down a sidewalk in view from the building. Quickly, he nudged Sophia with his hand and pointed them out. Sure enough, the girl below fell victim to the icy pavement and fell ungracefully, her boyfriend nearly going down with her. The third. He chuckled a little under his breath.

"What about you?" He asked, "You got any plans for the evening?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]   A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 7:27 pm

Sophia turned her attention to the outside area when she was nudged by Preston to do so. One of her hands let go of her books, and went up to cover her mouth as she let out a small snicker when she watched the girl fall. Though it was kind of mean to laugh when the same thing would probably happen to her if she was out there. Once the couple regained their footing, the Spring turned her attention back to the autumn..

Her hand returned to holding her books, along with her other hand. "Hmm.." She said as she thought about what she was going to do for the evening, or even if she had anything planned. Her eyes looked up to the ceiling as she thought. Her gaze returned to the boy as she figured out her answer. "The only thing I have planned is neglecting the homework I have to do by watching tv." A cute smile appeared on her face. She would most likely do her homework in a panic the day it was due.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]   A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 10:41 pm

Ah, good old procrastination. The anthem of the Autumns. Last minute scrambling to do homework was a concept he was all too familiar with. Once he thought about it, Sophia wasn't like most Springs he'd met. Most of them were wound up or up tight... Really prudish. She definitely wasn't any of those things. And an artist to boot? He wondered if she'd been place in the wrong house somehow, or if there was some certain qualities to her that he didn't quite know about yet.

"Sounds like a flawless plan," Preston mused with a small, playful smirk. "Mind if I join you then? I got nothing better to do." Actually, this was the perfect opportunity, he figured. There was something that he'd been wanting to ask her, but was waiting for the right time for it. A little television beforehand though was still never a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]   A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 1:15 pm

Yeah her personality was a bit all over the place, but being placed in the Spring house wasn't a mistake. At least she thought it wasn't. She shifted her things to one arm, and checked her pocket to make sure she had her keys. Which they were there. "I don't mind, and thanks. I have been perfecting this plan for a few years now." She said with a bit of a goofy smile. "Let's go." Sophia said, and then started the trek to her dorm.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]   A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 2:34 pm

He laughed under his breath, glancing back down the hallways towards the direction of the dorms and nodded. "Impressive," Preston said, walking after her. By then, he knee the way to the Spring dorms, so it was easy to keep up with her. Before any silence stretched on for too long, he cast a glance aside at her, eying the notebook held close to her chest. And maybe her chest too, but mostly the notebook. /bricked.

"Is that a private drawing pad?" He mused, remembering all the art supplies in her room. It was something she obviously took seriously. "Do I get to take a look?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]   A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 6:27 pm

Sophia shifted her books in her arms a bit before answering. "Well.. I mean I guess you can look. Most of the pictures are of nature stuff, and a few students I have seen here and there are in there too. But there is some unfinished drawings scattered about the pages as well." She said. There was a drawing of Preston in there along with a few other students he might recognize. She shifted her books once more grabbing the sketch book with one hand and handing it over to him. She was a bit uncomfortable with sharing, but she needed to get over it. "I'm pretty decent.." She commented.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]   A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 7:17 pm

Preston took the book quietly out of her hands, glancing ahead to make sure there was nothing he could possibly run into before he opened up the front cover and started shifting through the first few pages. It'd barely took a few seconds before he was completely impressed. For a couple of pages, it was nothing but trees and flowers and parts of the campus that he'd thought he'd recognized, but the detail on them all... Hell, he couldn't even draw that good in his dreams. "Shit." He muttered under his breath.

There were some with simple doodles on them, messy sketches or unfinished miniature works. And then things changed up. He found the likeliness of some students around campus, the Spring Prefect and one of the school's nurses among them he noticed. The Autumn paused once he found someone all too familiar. "And who is this guy?" He asked with a little smug smile, pointing down to a drawing that could have only been himself. "Handsome devil, I gotta say."

He paused once they reached the end of the hallway. "Decent? People would kill to have talent like this." Normally, these sort of compliments would be meaningless to him, simply words to woo. But this time he meant them. What was the best that he could do? Draw stick figures? It definitely wasn't his forte.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]   A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 8:08 pm

She chuckled slightly at his reaction to the drawing of himself. It seemed like he liked it which was a good thing. She watched him basically the whole time he looked through the book, but finally looked away when he said that people would kill for her skill. Pink lightly dusted her cheeks. "I'm not that great. There are plenty of people better than me." Everyday she saw art that was better than hers at least in her opinion. "Anyway I'm glad you like you like them." She said.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]   A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 4:30 pm

The Autumn scoffed a little, his eyes and fingers skimming over the last few pages. A few more trees and faces that he didn't recognize. "I haven't seen anything this good in a long time," He said back simply, closing the art book finally and handing it back to her with a small smile.

But now, to battle the cold...

Preston walked over to the door, swinging it open with a small shiver and holding it out for her. "Try not to slip," He teased.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]   A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 5:05 pm

Sophia happily took the book back and tucked it back between her chest and the text book she was carrying. She didn't really want to deal with the cold but she would have to if she wanted to get back to her dorm. A warm and toasty dorm was waiting on her and she could make it. Also she was determined not to slip. She pulled her jacket snugly around her, and stepped outside. If she slipped, she would fight the ice, by disintegrating it.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]   A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 7:25 pm

He tried not to think too much about how quickly the wind was freezing his ears, keeping his eyes on Sophia for a moment as she stepped out and glanced ahead of them. At least the Spring dorms were close, closer than the Autumn ones anyways. He took a few steps away from the building and let the door swing close behind them, beginning to walk with her.

There weren't that many people around. Maybe now would be a good time to ask? No, no. There was no rush. He could wait longer. "So, about th- ah- fuuu-" The ice on the pavement got the best of him and he slid hard and quick, falling back and landing on his ass on the pavement.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]   A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 8:28 pm

Sophia looked over at him just in time to see him fall. The girl paused in her walk, and stared at him for a moment a slight look of concern on her face before it changed into a smile as she tried to hold back a laugh. A gloved hand went up and covered her mouth, as she held back the laugh. "You need to be more careful." She said with a slight giggle. She walked over, holding out a gloved hand for him to take so he could stand up.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]   A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 10:38 am

Strange of a site as it was, he could feel his ass getting damper by the second as he awkwardly sat on the ground, looking back up at Sophia as she tried to hide away her laughter. Red started to color his cheeks and it wasn't entirely because of the cold. "I am careful," he said back a little too quickly. "You... tripped me, or something, very funny." The Autumn glanced around, a bit worried someone else had seen before he sighed and reached up to take up Sophia's hand, pulling himself back up onto his feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]   A Quiet Evening [for Coonly] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Quiet Evening [for Coonly]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next