Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Do you even lift, bro [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9323

Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you even lift, bro [OPEN]   Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:36 pm

Jake opened the door to the gym, going to the weights for his usual workout. He walked in quietly, not wanted to surprise anyone who had weights. The tall boy saw a girl he didn't quite know and walked up to here, tapping her on the shoulder. "You look like a lost duck, anything I can help you with?" The deep voiced student said.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8340

PostSubject: Re: Do you even lift, bro [OPEN]   Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 5:34 pm

Barry walked in wearing a tank top and athletic shorts. He noticed Cassandra looking slightly awkward and a boy who was talking to her. He walked up to them and smiled. "Hey Cass!" he said. He turned to the boy. "My name's Barry." He extended his hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Do you even lift, bro [OPEN]   Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 6:23 pm

Jake gave a sigh when Barry came over. Great. He turned around, only to see the guy wanting a hand shake and gave him one. "Nice to meet ya. I'm Jake." He hoped the two weren't lovers.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Do you even lift, bro [OPEN]   Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 6:29 pm

"Nice to meet you too, Jake." he said in a friendly tone. He turned back to Cassandra. He couldn't help but think that she looked pretty good in workout clothes. "You don't work out often, do you?" he asked the girl jokingly. "Neither do I but I do it on occasion when I'm bored."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Do you even lift, bro [OPEN]   Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 3:38 pm

"We all get bored at school, ain't that the truth." He gave a sweet smile towards Cassandra. "Ya, I tend to workout a lot, yet I don't really think I need to. What type of exercises were you looking to do? I'm good at helping people when it comes to gyms." The tall student said. He walked of to a bench, set his water bottle down and stood there in a Nike tank top and Nike basketball type shorts, his hands in his pockets lookin all hot.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Do you even lift, bro [OPEN]   Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 4:25 pm

Barry rolled his eyes at Jake. "What are you gonna do next, flex?" He muttered underneath his breath so only Cass could hear. "I normally use the treadmill, but occasionally I'll lift some weights. I don't really know much, to be totally honest." He gave a short laugh. "Thankfully I haven't broken the treadmill yet. Every treadmill I've ever used normally breaks whenever I run." he added, glancing towards the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Do you even lift, bro [OPEN]   Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 6:08 pm

At Berry's comment, Jake raised a brow. "Well, now that you mention it..." The student said teasingly, his biceps flexing without hesitation. "Ya, weights are great." He said, relaxing. "I mean, look where weights have gotten me." He gave a sweet smile towards Cassandra.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Do you even lift, bro [OPEN]   Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 4:59 pm

Barry shook his head and sighed. He decided to ignore Jake for the moment. "Yeah, weights should be fine. As long as you don't overdo it." the Autumn said.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Do you even lift, bro [OPEN]   Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 1:40 pm

Jake could see Barry was mad at him. Or was is jealousy? Well, anyhow he going to tell Julitette how to use weights without hurting herself but the girl was eager. Before the girl fell with a weight that would crush her, the tall student quickly put his arms under her, catching her fall. "Hey now, don't get to ahead of yourself." He said, one hand under her, the other one gracefully took the weight from her, placing it back on the rack.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Do you even lift, bro [OPEN]   Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 1:51 pm

Barry moved over to where the two were standing. "Cass are you okay?" he asked, a tad bit more concerned than he needed to be. In all honesty, he had no idea why he was acting the way he was. On any other given day he would've laughed Jake off as another meathead, but there was just something different about today, and he wasn't yet quite sure why.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Do you even lift, bro [OPEN]   Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 9:19 am

Jake looked at the girl a warming smile on his face. "Ya. I think that might be more your thing." He chuckled and then glanced towards Barry. "Well, come on speedy, you gonna help her or not?" He teased. Cassandra was not Jake's type of gal. He might have flexed and caught her but that was just him being a hotshot. In all honesty, he could tell that Barry and her would be better than her would, so now was when Jake would take a step back and  let the lovers hangout.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Do you even lift, bro [OPEN]   Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 9:55 am

Barry gave a small laugh at Cass' comment. "Yeah, the treadmill may be a but more your speed." he told her. "Come on, I'll show you your selection of treadmills." he led her over to the treadmill area, where there are about four different treadmills. He showed her the closest one, which looked very different than the other three. "This might be the only one you couldn't handle. This one's for me." he explained, "But the rest are regular ones and they aren't hard to set up."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Do you even lift, bro [OPEN]   Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 4:02 pm

Jake, sitting on a chair watched the two. When Cassandra gave a thank you look, Jake gave her a wink. Well, I might as well work out while I'm here... He thought to himself, looking around. The tall student drank a swig of water and walked over to the weights. A little lifting couldn't hurt. Even if it's a bit basic. Jake laid down on the bench, lifting the 150 lb weight off the rack. The student's muscles flexed, and he gave a few huffs of air while warming up. Within a few moments, he was determined to go as long as possible lifting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you even lift, bro [OPEN]   Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you even lift, bro [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1