HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Do you even lift, bro [OPEN]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikachu

Pikachu

Beata Bucks : 3403

Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Do you even lift, bro [OPEN]   Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 6:00 am

Cassandra was a walking gym girl stereotype with her long wavy pink hair tied up, and wearing yoga pants with a black tank top. Around her neck, she had a white towel loosely slung and a bottle of water in her hand. But she lacked any confidence at all. Her entrance was quiet, a silent self-conscious shuffle into the busy gymnasium where she felt completely out of place.

The summer student had never really come here before, and the equipment were all completely foreign to her. Cass was half-tempted to shift into her diamond form where she at least felt confident. She could bench press a truck like that, or do back flips without the slightest concern for self harm. But as just plain old Cassie Grayson, she bruised and tripped. Lifting a three kilo one arm weights were hard.

Before she'd even undertaken any activities, her palms were getting sweaty. But she stood strong, surveying the place for anything that didn't look like a medieval torture device, and hoping dreading someone would notice her deer in the headlights look to offer some advice.

Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] Giphy
Truth Coming Out of His Couch to Shame Mankind, 1896, Jean-Léon Gérôme
Oil on Canvas (91 cm x 72 cm)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 4304

PostSubject: Re: Do you even lift, bro [OPEN]   Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:36 pm

Jake opened the door to the gym, going to the weights for his usual workout. He walked in quietly, not wanted to surprise anyone who had weights. The tall boy saw a girl he didn't quite know and walked up to here, tapping her on the shoulder. "You look like a lost duck, anything I can help you with?" The deep voiced student said.

Character Pages

Bridget ~~~~~ Renji ~~~~~. Hannah ~~~~ Jaxson ~~~~. Chance ~~~~~ Rex
Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] Finaln11

Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] Tm6fFm0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 3321

PostSubject: Re: Do you even lift, bro [OPEN]   Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 5:34 pm

Barry walked in wearing a tank top and athletic shorts. He noticed Cassandra looking slightly awkward and a boy who was talking to her. He walked up to them and smiled. "Hey Cass!" he said. He turned to the boy. "My name's Barry." He extended his hand to shake.

Erik MaximoffParis AndrewsFauntleroy Jones IIIBobbi CookKaito IshikawaSophie Elliot

Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] Tumblr_ofi0hoSI3U1qb9oabo1_540

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu

Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Do you even lift, bro [OPEN]   Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 5:45 pm

Cassandra wasn't a wallflower, but the sudden shoulder touch had her spinning around fast enough that she was dizzy from the head rush. Her pink ponytail whipped about with her, as she took at a step back before responding a little wide eyed and flustered. "Ah, um. I gue- Barry! Hi." She shouted a little too cheerfully when her friend came, not that she didn't like the new guy. He was kinda good looking, and had the whole tall thing going for him. But a familiar face was always welcome, and the speedster was one of the few people she could call a friend around here.

"So, sorry but what's your name?" Cassie asked once Barry came over, hoping that this was the first time they met. She wasn't too bad with names, but she could never be sure.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Do you even lift, bro [OPEN]   Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 6:23 pm

Jake gave a sigh when Barry came over. Great. He turned around, only to see the guy wanting a hand shake and gave him one. "Nice to meet ya. I'm Jake." He hoped the two weren't lovers.

Character Pages

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Do you even lift, bro [OPEN]   Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 6:29 pm

"Nice to meet you too, Jake." he said in a friendly tone. He turned back to Cassandra. He couldn't help but think that she looked pretty good in workout clothes. "You don't work out often, do you?" he asked the girl jokingly. "Neither do I but I do it on occasion when I'm bored."

Erik MaximoffParis AndrewsFauntleroy Jones IIIBobbi CookKaito IshikawaSophie Elliot

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu

Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Do you even lift, bro [OPEN]   Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 5:13 am

"Nice to meet you, Jake. I'm Cassandra." She replied, her pale arms tucked behind her in an odd self-hug. He didn't seem to be all that keen for Barry to be around, she thought it was the first time they met, was it something she said? She waved it off as her tendency to overthink things, and simply laughed quietly at Barry's honest assessment of her. "I had a treadmill at home, but I don't think that counts. It was more my mother's than mine... So. I wouldn't mind a little help. Either of you probably know a lot more than me." Cassie tucked back a strand of pink hair behind her ear as she asked, feeling a touch embarrassed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Do you even lift, bro [OPEN]   Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 3:38 pm

"We all get bored at school, ain't that the truth." He gave a sweet smile towards Cassandra. "Ya, I tend to workout a lot, yet I don't really think I need to. What type of exercises were you looking to do? I'm good at helping people when it comes to gyms." The tall student said. He walked of to a bench, set his water bottle down and stood there in a Nike tank top and Nike basketball type shorts, his hands in his pockets lookin all hot.

Character Pages

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Do you even lift, bro [OPEN]   Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 4:25 pm

Barry rolled his eyes at Jake. "What are you gonna do next, flex?" He muttered underneath his breath so only Cass could hear. "I normally use the treadmill, but occasionally I'll lift some weights. I don't really know much, to be totally honest." He gave a short laugh. "Thankfully I haven't broken the treadmill yet. Every treadmill I've ever used normally breaks whenever I run." he added, glancing towards the other boy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu

Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Do you even lift, bro [OPEN]   Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 9:17 pm

It was undeniable that Jake was... Impressive. But Cassandra, being very much used to being the unnoticed quiet one, was a little lost and uncomfortable with the attention. But she smiled back, uncertain at why he was so nice and trying not to overthink things. Maybe he was just a nice guy, stop being silly Cassie, she snapped mentally, though her thoughts were quickly interrupted by Barry's little comment. She couldn't help a giggle escape, but it was quickly hidden beneath a cough. "If the treadmills can keep up with you, I don't think I'm ready to try them out yet. Maybe the weights? They seem simple enough? There's nothing hard about weights right?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Do you even lift, bro [OPEN]   Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 6:08 pm

At Berry's comment, Jake raised a brow. "Well, now that you mention it..." The student said teasingly, his biceps flexing without hesitation. "Ya, weights are great." He said, relaxing. "I mean, look where weights have gotten me." He gave a sweet smile towards Cassandra.

Character Pages

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Do you even lift, bro [OPEN]   Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 4:59 pm

Barry shook his head and sighed. He decided to ignore Jake for the moment. "Yeah, weights should be fine. As long as you don't overdo it." the Autumn said.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu

Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Do you even lift, bro [OPEN]   Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 3:36 am

Cassandra looked a little stunned, looking down so that her bangs cover her vision for a second to recover from his unexpected flirting, or was it flirting? She second guessed herself. Through her pink bangs, she looked over to Barry, as to ask what to do. Not that she wasn't flattered or thought Jake wasn't bad looking, but she didn't really know what to do when a guy acted like this. She felt like a newborn giraffe stumbling through this social interaction. "I don't think I want to be that muscular. But I'll have a go."

She briskly walked over to where the weights were, picking up whatever was near her on the floor and tried to lift it. She was so focused on the whole moving past this awkward moment that she picked it up too quickly and overbalanced. With a quiet oh no, she fell backwards towards the weights rack with her eyes closed. She was ready for the impact, deliberately suppressing her powers. The last thing she needed was for her diamond side to take over. She braced for the pain.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Do you even lift, bro [OPEN]   Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 1:40 pm

Jake could see Barry was mad at him. Or was is jealousy? Well, anyhow he going to tell Julitette how to use weights without hurting herself but the girl was eager. Before the girl fell with a weight that would crush her, the tall student quickly put his arms under her, catching her fall. "Hey now, don't get to ahead of yourself." He said, one hand under her, the other one gracefully took the weight from her, placing it back on the rack.

Character Pages

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Do you even lift, bro [OPEN]   Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 1:51 pm

Barry moved over to where the two were standing. "Cass are you okay?" he asked, a tad bit more concerned than he needed to be. In all honesty, he had no idea why he was acting the way he was. On any other given day he would've laughed Jake off as another meathead, but there was just something different about today, and he wasn't yet quite sure why.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you even lift, bro [OPEN]   Do you even lift, bro [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you even lift, bro [OPEN]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Gymnasium-
Jump to: