Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

No more solid foods (Fruity, Icestorm)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilva

Gilva

Beata Bucks : 9171

No more solid foods (Fruity, Icestorm) Empty
PostSubject: No more solid foods (Fruity, Icestorm)   No more solid foods (Fruity, Icestorm) EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 5:15 pm

A few hours passed before Jed had finally woken up in the infirmary bed. While he was knocked out, he dreamed of what he would do if he had the ability to fly. He would have soared across the world, never worrying about transportation again. He also dreamed about having the ability to create and throw explosives from the palms of his hands, where he would never have to worry about physical confrontation. But when he woke up, all of those dreams ceased to exist; he couldn't even remember his potentially awesome lives. He was forced to remain as the same lame Jed that he was before. The nerd with a passive gift.

He was a bit delirious, the medication that was prescribed to him was still in his system so he wasn't thinking straight. His tongue swirled around in his mouth, and he couldn't help but notice that there were larger gaps than he could remember. A possible side effect from being woozy? It felt odd, like his mouth wasn't able to close all the way. He looked around the room, and wasn't surprised to see that there wasn't anyone there. But at the same time, he was still confused as to how he got there in the first place. The only thing he could vaguely remember, was watching the girl, 'Ange' walking away when all of a sudden...he was in the bed?

"Waaaa?" He struggled to recall the events earlier in the day.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9353

PostSubject: Re: No more solid foods (Fruity, Icestorm)   No more solid foods (Fruity, Icestorm) EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 5:23 pm

Jake sat in a chair across the infirmary room, asleep. The boy woke up, hearing the sound of the bed rustle. Staying silent he sat up more straight and couldn't help but snicker at the boy he punched. "Waky Waky sleepy head." He chuckled, staying in the chair.
Back to top Go down
Fruit Cake

Fruit Cake

Beata Bucks : 9370

PostSubject: Re: No more solid foods (Fruity, Icestorm)   No more solid foods (Fruity, Icestorm) EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 11:32 am

At least she'd washed her dress.

She'd been so angry... So flustered... So hotheaded that she actually nearly blinded her cat, for the second time in 24 hours. How she wasn't angry anymore? Her phone. She simply played ________ for a while and then took a brief nap. That way, when she woke up she would feel refreshed and happy. And she did indeed; so happy that she found herself trying to find Jed, the boy who clearly hated Jake and sprayed her with an overly shaken soda can. Gross! She found herself scrubbing and scrubbing at the stain, desperately trying to remove it from her delicate yellow clothing.

Dispite her feelings, she found courage somewhere and was able to call for him. "Jed! Jed! Jed, where are you? It's Angela!" No matter how many times she called for him, the air remained still and the vibrations calm. There was no use; it was either that he went mute, or was somewhere else such as in Rosebury to explore his new surroundings. No matter the scenario, she couldn't find him. "Jed... Where could you possibly be? Did you transform into a car and drive away from me?" Sne wondered aloud, screaming with frustration.

But then she heard voices. Oddly familiar voices. "Jake? Jed? I-is that you?" She called into the thick empty darkness, only big enough for her to be swallowed up and bathed in the deep blackness.

OOC: Kinda random and I was eating with one hand and typing eith the other so sorry if there's any mistakes or it's really lame and sorry for shortness and the run on sentence
Back to top Go down
Gilva

Gilva

PostSubject: Re: No more solid foods (Fruity, Icestorm)   No more solid foods (Fruity, Icestorm) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 6:40 pm

The sudden influx of voices gave Jedikiah a headache. It was a bit hard for him to decipher who was saying what, but he immediately recognized the faces. It was Jake and Angela from before, the last two people he was with before he woke up in the infirmary. If anyone knew what had happened to him within the last couple of hours, it would have been them. He desperately wanted to ask them to explain what happened, but the words just wouldn't form out of his mouth. The medication was simply too strong for him to overcome it and to think clearly.

His eyes darted between the two, hoping that at least one of them would catch on and explain the situation. The longer he stared at them, the faster his heart began to beat. He was putting unnecessary stress on himself, as if he were having a panic attack just from looking at them. His hands grasped the bed sheets tightly and he began hyperventilating. He was trying his best to calm his nerves but to no success. It made it seem as if he were still in shock from the events earlier in the day.
Back to top Go down
Fruit Cake

Fruit Cake

PostSubject: Re: No more solid foods (Fruity, Icestorm)   No more solid foods (Fruity, Icestorm) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 2:48 pm

"Hi, Jed. Oh, um... What happened? Are you okay? Are you confused? Oh, that's what it is! You're confused! Well, I'll explain it all to you. Just remember not to get too mad," She snickered the last part. She took in a large breath of air and started speaking.

"Earlier today I was hanging out by the front entrance. But then we bumped into each other, and I almost blinded you... Accidentally. So we made up and were cool. Jake came over, and he thought you were hurting me. You seemed... Very unhappy that Jake was there. You two just snapped and went after each other like cats and dogs. I tried to get you to stop. But then you offered for us to skip class and you to buy sodas.

"I agreed. So all three of us headed to the vending machine. You stuck to your promise; and bought us all sodas, which was very kind of you since you seemed to dislike Jake. And then you shook the soda and - I think you wanted to give it to Jake - it went to me instead. I got a brown stain, but it's fine since I found out that I could wash it out. But at the time I angrily ran away... And Jake the Hero decided to punch the lights out of you. But when he did, he succeeded. You were knocked out and I helped Jake carry you here. I hope you are comfortable. And I hope Jake is very, very sorry for injuring you. I brought Mittens with me so you could pet her. Maybe she will help you feel better?"
After a long "speech", Angela finally finished. The last part she said very apologetically. And she smiled while she suggested to bring out her kitten.

"Mittens' won't scratch. She's friendly. She wouldn't dare to harm anyone. Would you like to pet her?" She repeated. She reached into her bag and pulled out a fluffy gray tabby. She placed her kitten onto the bed and started stroking her silky fur. Mittens purred and nuzzled Jed, as if sensing that he was hurt. How sweet. Mittens must like Jed, The autumn noticed happily. Her own little kitten bonding with her friend. Nothing could go wrong; or could it?
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9353

PostSubject: Re: No more solid foods (Fruity, Icestorm)   No more solid foods (Fruity, Icestorm) EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 8:03 pm

Jake just sat there, watching the girl with disbelief. Why is she talking so fast? And I doubt he heard any of what she said anyway. What is he's allergic to cats? He laughed. "Woa. Slow down Ange. He just woke up."
Back to top Go down
Gilva

Gilva

PostSubject: Re: No more solid foods (Fruity, Icestorm)   No more solid foods (Fruity, Icestorm) EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 4:46 pm

He was briefly startled by the cats presence on his bed. All of Angela's words flowed in one ear, and out of the other. The medication was still in his system, so it amplified but morphed his senses. He gently placed a hand onto the cat as it purred, but to Jedikiah it felt like there was a large rumbling that was emanating from it. At any second, he was anticipating that it would unleash a roar unlike the world had ever seen!

He looked over to his side, where there was a tray of applesauce waiting for him. It was just out of reach, but his hand was still suspended in the air, as if it would suddenly grow longer. Jed smiled as he stared at the applesauce, falling far more into the delirium of the drug.

"I like yall......fam...." These were the only words he could bring himself to say. It was ironic that the only two people who came to visit him in the infirmary, we're technically the reason why he was there. Not even a member of the faculty decided to stick around until he woke up. Was this what it meant, to have friends?
Back to top Go down
Fruit Cake

Fruit Cake

PostSubject: Re: No more solid foods (Fruity, Icestorm)   No more solid foods (Fruity, Icestorm) EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 3:37 pm

Mittens continued to purr and rub herself around Jed. Cats had the amazing ability to scent whether a person was ill; very helpful. With one sniff, she could tell that Jed was not feeling his best. "Jake, I know what I'm doing." She shot back simply. She whispered to herself, "My Dad and babysitter taught me how to access my motherly instinct. I can treat him like my son." She knew Jed was on a hopefully safe drug, which wasn't the best but was very much so important.

Mittens curled up on Jed's stomach, apparently deciding to take a nap on his chest. Silly kitten. She thought chuckling softly. "Applesause? You want the applesauce?" She asked, clearly noticing that he wanted it. She grabbed it and handed it calmly to him. I just hope he is allowed to eat this... She wondered, suddenly unhappy with her choice to give him the applesauce.

OOC: Shortness and since her mom died she pretty much taught herself how to take care of others and stuff, that's the only reason she can sorta understand Jed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No more solid foods (Fruity, Icestorm)   No more solid foods (Fruity, Icestorm) Empty

Back to top Go down

No more solid foods (Fruity, Icestorm)
Page 1 of 1