HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
The Summer Tournament has begun! Head on over to the Island and cheer for your favorites!
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Share | 

Cheap Sunglasses

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang

Beata Bucks : 1536

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Sunglasses   Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:31 pm

Colette was surprised to find a hand on her shoulder. She resisted the urge to take peeks at the boy, or anyone around, as her eye could be red right then and there. She was nudged forward, and she walked in awkward, slow steps, hoping he wasn't leading her into a wall. She just wanted to put down her things, and maybe sleep. Sleep was a nice thing. If her eye glowed red while she slept as well, she didn't have to worry about it glowing later. It went off once a day, and when it was more commonly activating, it still usually did so at least two hours apart.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falcon the Doomed

Beata Bucks : 4402

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Sunglasses   Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:47 pm

A sudden drop of rain landed on Renard's arm as he guided Colette towards the doors, looking up at the sky that threatened to open up and pour down rain upon the ground. "Looks like it's gonna rain," he murmured, more to himself than anyone else. "We'd better get inside, quickly." Gently urging her on faster, he pulled open the doors and led her inside, letting the door close before the rain started to fall. "Alright, now let's find those dorms."

As they walked down the hallways, he noticed once again the birdcage her arms were wrapped tightly around. An angry little bird hopped around, making noises every so often. "So, what kind of bird is that?" he asked softly, hoping to spark a bit of light conversation around the young girl. At least he assumed she was young: she was shorter than him, at least.

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Sunglasses   Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:55 pm

The girl blinked, looking down at the birdcage. The little bird was looking at everything that was around him, tilting his hand constantly. it made Colette giggle silently, and she said: "He is a Gray Jay. T-they are found in where I come from.....Alaska, I mean." she told Renard, as they arrived at the Initiate Dorms. "My dad caught it a year ago. I named him Ulysses. I d-don't know why...he kind of looks like a Ulysses..."
She looked down at the bird, who seemed happy to have stopped walking. The tiny gray jaybird flapped it's wings, looking up at Colette with a confused expression.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falcon the Doomed

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Sunglasses   Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:06 pm

Nodding as he listened - yet another action that Colette wouldn't see - Renard soaked in the information that she told him. "Wow, that sounds cool," he enthused, giving another look at the bird. Now that they weren't moving, it seemed more complacent, which was a good thing at least. "Seems it's happy to be at the dorms, huh? Just place your hand on the handle... here, and now you can get inside. Need any more help?" Now that their little episode was nearly at a close, he realized just how little he had to do, or how aimless his journey had been. Where was he going to go anyway? He didn't quite know.

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Sunglasses   Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:19 pm

As the door opened, the girl shook her head. "Nope..." she said, spinning in the doorway. She raised her arm and put a hand over her eyes, smiling at Renard. "T-thank you for helping me."
She realized she hadn't said sorry still, and therefore may have come across as having bad manners. Hopefully this thank you would clear things up. She held the birdcage at her skirt, and was about to close the door, though it would seem kind of rude. Did he have to leave first? Did she have to wait there until he did so? Was standing here making it impossible for him to leave?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falcon the Doomed

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Sunglasses   Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:37 pm

"It's no problem at all. My apologies again for knocking you over." Renard smiled back, relieved that at least she seemed friendly enough, although a bit awkward, though that was nothing new. They just stood there for a few moments, neither of them moving. Didn't she want to go inside? Perhaps she was waiting for him to leave. "Alright, I'll leave you to it, then. See you later, Colette." Restraining himself from waving - more unseeable actions - he gently laid a hand on her shoulder in farewell before removing it and walking away, turning around one last time before walking down the hallway and out of sight.

Cheap Sunglasses
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Entrance-
Jump to: