HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Headmaster Wright is gathering students together on the Island for a single purpose...
Agrona is moving.
I love you, Pillow ♥
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!

Share | 

Guess who's back?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega Daddy Chu

Beata Bucks : 912

PostSubject: Guess who's back?   Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:19 pm

The metal door screeched at it's hinges as a pink haired loser boy stepped out onto a very familiar rooftop. It had been months since he'd last been here, having left abruptly as his grandfather was dying of some obscure illness that had his father distraught. Jonathan, personally, didn't really care for or even know his grandfather as anything more than a distant, mildly racist person that lived in Queensland. But family was family, and he was dragged off without even getting to say a word to anyone about it, he'd been taken down to the office where he met his father, and off he was.

Dropping his backpack by the door, he looked down at the Courtyard that the roof overlooked, seeing if he could spot a familiar blonde and possible catch her attention. Not that he had any high hopes for anything after his impromptu leave, but a familiar face/friend would be nice after three months of 'mourning' and holding hands with dying old men.

"Christ, I've been gone for long. Its bloody winter." He muttered to himself when a particularly cold blast of air went past, there was no real snow yet, but it might has well been Antartica for him. He peered over the railing with intent, hoping to see who he was looking for quickly, and be off. His 'warm' jackets from Australia were barely doing anything for him.

JULΕSCAYDEN  ♥ JONNO Δ KAI ϟ VIENNA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang

Beata Bucks : 1260

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:33 pm

Maisie hardly went up there anymore. It was not to say that she never went up there at all, as it was the optimal place to get a smoke and think. But it reminded her of Jonathan, the buy who left mysteriously about a month ago, and whenever she thought about him, she got pissed off. Why did he leave? It was in the worst of her time there, after she got stabbed by a boy she never knew and hadn't seen since. It still hurt when she walked. She felt like it would never go away.

But she still felt that one day, when she walked up that narrow stairwell and out into the air, she'd see him. That's what brought her there that afternoon, standing steely against the frigid air, not even wearing a coat as her hot breath expelled into the atmosphere's freezing chamber. It was Wednesday; the trains always came in on Wednesday. Her checking paid off.

She held a knife.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mega Daddy Chu

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 pm

Jonathan stood on his tip toes, straining to see if anyone was even in the bloody courtyard, it was cold as hell and it seemed that everyone was smart enough to stay indoors. Which made sense considering his finger tips were going numb and his cheeks prickling with pain from the cold. This was no strolling or bench sitting weather, only the insane or the very determined were probably out. Not that Maisie wasn't a tough cookie, but he was pretty resigned to the fact he was probably not going to be able to surprise her, and end up crashing into her somewhere awkward like a stairwell. He could see it now, she'd be angry, he'd try apologise and then it would end in his eventual demise.

'Guess I'll just put my stuff away.' He thought to himself, turning away while his eyes still lingered on the scenic courtyard. He briskly walked over to the door, eyes still searching for a figure who wasn't there, only to be stopped when out of the corner of his eye, he noticed someone was there.

It was Maisie, but his joy was short lived as she was holding a knife? Kill bill sirens went off in his head as he naturally got in a defensive position. One hand sticking out as if he was dealing with a crocodile, not an angry blonde girl who he'd pretty much abandoned without a note. "H-hey, Maiz. Been a while."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:35 pm

She said nothing. The girl stared him in the eyes blankly, panting shallow breaths that pierced the air in wisps. She stepped forward, a little lopsided, still looking like she ran a marathon up the stairs. Another. And another. With each stumble, she seemed a little more disoriented, but the last one was less rigid. Her shoulder fell, and she pushed herself into his hand, dropping the knife as she stepped into a laughing fit. She keeled, her stomach hurting as she fought through tears. "Shoulda...seen the look on your face..." This only made her laugh more, loudly like thunderclaps into the gray air. "Fucking hell, Jonathan, you moron, you aren't worth murdering for!" She slapped her knee. She actually slapped her knee.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mega Daddy Chu

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:33 pm

Without much ado, he half embraced her in a side hug to hold her up as she laughed at his fear, shattering the ice of the nerve-wracking and painfully awkward moment that had just transpired. He let out a breath he hadn't even known he was holding, and couldn't help chuckle along, relieved that shanking wasn't in the plan for whatever she was doing with the knife. His free hand, he ran through his hair roughly, messing up the longish pink strands that had just been left to go wild these past few months, as he tried remember how to speak normally. "Dammit Maiz, you galah. Nearly killed me with a heart attack." Now that he was done laughing, he felt mildly dizzy with the excess adrenaline and he shook his head to try clear it. This wasn't how he planned their first meeting post 'I disappeared to Aus for ages'. "What, what are you doing with a knife, mate?!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:03 pm

"I wanted to scare you with it." She leaned on the railing, backwards, her elbows resting on it. "It's nothing too big, see--" She ran her thumb over the smooth edge, and there was no trace of blood as a result, Maisie holding up the finger to show him. "It's a butter knife, jackass, I got it from the dormitory kitchen, it might as well be plastic."
It seemed her level of amusement had been gradually fading from the time she revealed the prank, and she was at a frown by then. Still holding the blunt weapon, she said, "Where have you been?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mega Daddy Chu

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:58 am

OOC: I've had this post deleted 2 times and I just rage-quitted Beata for a bit. Sorry.

"Identifying knife types wasn't my highest priority in the heat of the moment. It was metal, and pointy, that's all I needed to know, Maiz." Jonathan gently grasped the knife by the blade, and took it off her with a firm tug. Dropping it to the ground, he kicked it away with unmasked vigour. He stalled for a moment, looking over at where it laid by the fence. It was one of those moments where he pondered where he sat with her. Was telling her everything too much at this point? Or would she be offended for real if he just gave her a cursory description.

His left hand toyed with his jacket sleeve, pulling at a free strand of cotton as he finally begun his explanation. He was winging it, all this overthinking was just driving him in pointless circles of frustration. So the end result was a little more honest than he intended. "Watching dad's pa die really slowly. I would have come back sooner, but he lived an extra two months longer than we thought he would. Tough old gumnut."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:47 pm

Maisie didn't seem to react. She didn't think he'd expect her to. A look over the railing, she remembered someone else who almost died. "I got stabbed," she said nonchalantly, as if she told another boring fact, blowing hot breath into her bare hands. She should have worn gloves. They were cracked with the wrath of North Dakota, the wind whipping over the trees to meet them. "Right here." If she had the knife she would have made the presentation worthwhile, but it was kicked away, and she improvised with her thumb, pushing it into her abdomen with her other hand. From her mouth came a choke, a sound to indicate death.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mega Daddy Chu

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:29 pm

"Stabbed?" Jonathan sounded confused, his brain taking a second to catch up with her words and actions. When it hit him, however, it was visibly obvious as he turned to face her fully with a face of concern and confusion, staring at where she pointed to. He'd lived near Bondi, he was used to seeing brawls and even being involved in a couple with his mates, but stabbings? That was shit that happened in King's Cross or around Redfern, not at a school. "Who-? What? Who stabbed you?" He didn't bother with the nonchalance they were playing it, after all, no one stabbed another human for fun. Stabbings were more the, I want to kill you variety of attacks.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:36 pm

"Some guy." She waved him off with eyes caught on the scene below, the nervous hustlings of people to the warm campus buildings. Maisie took one more breath before going: "Let's get inside. I'm freezing my ass off." It helped to wear a coat in the arctic, and Maisie didn't really take that advice. She'd rushed for reasons she didn't know. Besides; she needed something to take Jon's attention off her near-death. She still wanted to talk about it, though, at the same time. She really shouldn't have been standing there.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mega Daddy Chu

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:23 am

"Coolio. I have to unpack anyway." Jonathan went along with her suggestion, despite really wanting some elaboration on the whole stabbing business. His face gave away the fact 'some guy' wasn't doing it for him, but he figured she's tell him when she felt like it. Though he would prefer that to be sooner rather than later. So he took the lead, opening the door with flourish like a proper gentleman. A gust of warmer air burst out of the open door, reminding him just how flippin' cold he was. Why wasn't this school built somewhere warmer? "Ladies first." He winked teasingly, thought he mind was mainly caught up between stabbings and the bloody temperature.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:36 pm

Coolio. Maisie cast a thin gaze at his hair, a smirk coming over her face. "Then maybe you should go first," she stated. He really hadn't fixed that, did he? It still looked ridiculous, even though it let her spot him in large crowds. She planted a boot to his ass, pushing him in the door and following, letting the heavy door seal up behind him. What house was he in again? She had no idea.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mega Daddy Chu

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:19 pm

"You wound me, Maiz. I thought I meant something to you." He spoke as he stumbled down the stairs with a laugh, sliding down the railings in the last stretch down to save time. She was the same as always, stabbing or no stabbing. It was nice. Things had changed obvious, but not a enough it was recognisable and it was comforting. He lead her to the winter dorms, rummaging through his backpack to get out the keys that the office had given back to him. Apparently his old room was still there for him to use, so he dragged her along the hallways into his dorm and then his room. It was the same as ever, only emptier and dustier. "Any chance you know quick tips to chase off dust bunnies?" He asked, running a finger along the drawer which was a completely different colour under the murky dust.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:06 pm

While Jonathan took crazy routes down, bouncing off the walls and railings like an autist on cocaine, Maisie kept to a standard approach, a slow and slouched walk down the stairs, watching him slide down with a roll of the eyes. It was in this slow approach that she got to his dorm slower, and thus when he opened the door, she walked up. She was promptly dragged, feeling like his mother as she shouted, "Get off me, Pinkhair!" It was a short-lived holler, ending with entrance into his room. It was empty and bleak, but his stripped bed still sat in the corner. She let herself fall, springing with the recoiling murmur of rusty metal, bouncing as she lay. "Do I look like a maid to you?" She asked him, looking up at the popcorn ceiling with umbrage on tired eyes. What a tacky shithole this school was. Everywhere was awful.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mega Daddy Chu

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:30 pm

"Eh, I thought so." Resigned to having look up how to de-dustify his room later of a search engine, he opened the window for a bit so neither of them would suffocate in the banged up hole his room had become from neglect. Rummaging through his bag, he got the keys out to unlock his closet and got out the dusty sheets left behind. His nose tickled, but at least they were moth free from the flower sacks that promised to spare him hole-filled sheets. It beat sleeping on the bare mattress. He went over to the window and let it flow in the winter wind and release a cloud of dust upon passersby below. "Skooch over, mate." He nudged her, starting to fit the sheet over by the corner. "So, care to catch me up on what's happened?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Guess who's back?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Courtyard-
Jump to: