HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Headmaster Wright is gathering students together on the Island for a single purpose...
Agrona is moving.
I love you, Pillow ♥
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!

Share | 

Get back MOFO [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King

Beata Bucks : 1846

PostSubject: Re: Get back MOFO [Open]   Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:25 pm

Magic sat there in silence. Seriously? Why did this have to be turned into something that it wasn't.. This whole thing was irritating. He just wanted to get this over with, go back to the gym, punch a bag for a bit then return to his dorm. But this worked as training to he guessed.. Magic didn't even flinch at the fire that surrounded them. The fire thing wasn't new. His brother had fire for a gift. Well his half brother anyway. The winter just stood there looking as calm as ever. "Is this supposed to be intimidating?" He asked with a bored tone. "You are gonna have to try harder than that if you want to scare me." He was waiting on Cayden to make the first move.

AFSpring ✦ WinterInitiateAutumnInitiate

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice
Ice Ice Baby

Beata Bucks : 1931

PostSubject: Re: Get back MOFO [Open]   Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:01 pm

Pepper smelt something burning and turned around to see a fire. She tried to go help but Jake held her back. "Dammit Jake! Let me go!" She yelled, but Jake wouldn't budge. "Leave em! Caydens an idiot, he started it!"

Louis ~~~~~~~ Pepper ~~~~~~~ Jake ~~~~~~~ Maria ~~~~~~~ Freya

Character Pages

Bridget ~~~~~ Renji ~~~~~. Hannah ~~~~ Jaxson ~~~~. Chance ~~~~~ Rex

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chuman

Beata Bucks : 1000

PostSubject: Re: Get back MOFO [Open]   Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:14 am

"Nope, just to keep unwanted interlopers out. Wouldn't want someone to get hurt, after all. It's just a friendly little sparring session." Cayden hadn't expected Magic to be startled by a little fire, surely in a school like this, fires were dime a dozen. He would have been quite disappointed if a flashy show was all it took to cow this impatient tour guide, and Magic didn't disappoint.

Bowing with flourish, as though he was in kendo training, Cayden then rose to attack first. His eyes glowed along with his skin, drawing on the sun's energy to fuel his own little moves. He started with something basic, condensing the light and heat tightly and shooting it off in a straight beam. The beam taking on a white glow with the air around the beam igniting from the heat. It was nowhere near the temperatures he could reach when pushed, but enough to sear flesh to crisp if come to contact with. And if it overshot only missing the leaving couple by mere inches, that was just an unfortunate accident. "Everyone still living?"

JULΕSCAYDEN  ♥ JONNO Δ KAI ϟ VIENNA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coon
Flower King

PostSubject: Re: Get back MOFO [Open]   Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:43 pm

Friendly wasn't quite the word for it. Magic had swayed to the side slightly to avoid the beam. It caught the side of his arms slightly. Part of his sleeve was missing on the side, and some of his skin blistered from the heat, but the winter prefect didn't looked phased at all. Using some sound, he moved forward at a faster than normal rate, aiming a punch for the guy's gut. Magic wasn't too keen on using a strong attack first. Just something simple would do.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice
Ice Ice Baby

PostSubject: Re: Get back MOFO [Open]   Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:38 pm

Pepper couldn't help it anymore. As soon as Jake's grip eased up, she ran towards Magic and Cayden. Jake tried to stop her but by the time he caught up, she already transformed. The white dragon gave a roar, stomping towards the boys. The dragon's long neck reached through the fire and with her big jaws, grabbed Magic by his shirt and placed him on the ground outside of the fire before his fist had a chance to hit the guy. After he was safe, in one breath, the dragon blew out the fire, slowly walking towards Cayden with a menacing look in her eyes. Even though she recently had trouble controlling the dragon, Pepper had been training herself to focus, and she was confident now that she could handle it. Cayden started it anyway... She thought, her long neck looming over the boy.

"Shit!" Jake took a few steps back when Pepper changed. He helped Magic get up after the Winter was plopped down on the ground.

Character Pages

Last edited by IceStorm on Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chuman

PostSubject: Re: Get back MOFO [Open]   Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:33 pm

A normal rational response to a white dragon looming over you while screaming for fire and blood would have been to hightail out of there, or scream loudly. But fireproof and lacking self-preservation, Cayden laughed openly, doubling over at the sight before him. She was magnificent and dangerous. It was his favourite combination, and he would have admired it more but it seemed she had a not fun plan for him.

No biggie.

His whole body glowed even more as he absorbed as much sunlight as he could to fuel his gift. But Cayden walked over to her with careful measured steps not giving away any devilish intentions other than the fact he was leaving behind scorched pavement. Everything around him began either catching on fire or disintegrating from the radiation he naturally exuded, but his face remained calm and amused. It was unsettling, and also annoying in a way that made you really wanted to punch him. "Well, well, well. A dragon. Now that's something new. I didn't know about you, I guess I left too soon." He spoke cryptically. "So, how much heat are you packing, Pepper? Mild or hot?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coon
Flower King

PostSubject: Re: Get back MOFO [Open]   Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:14 pm

Magic just blinked as he was lifted up by a dragon and placed on the ground again outside of the fire ring. "I can take care of this myself ya know. I am a prefect after all." There was a reason he was chosen, and it wasn't just for his friendliness. There was also a reason he got second in the tournament. Magic just shrugged and took a step back. He would stop this in the instant he felt it needed to be stopped. Most people didn't realize but sound was a very deadly thing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice
Ice Ice Baby

PostSubject: Re: Get back MOFO [Open]   Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:41 pm

Pepper listened to the boy. "Hot enough to burn your sorry ass to a crisp." She growled. "But why kill you when I can have some fun? Things have been getting boring lately." The deep voiced beast said with a grin. Her white tail lashed back and forth, swatting a hedge and some pots, sending the decoration shattering. With her massive jaws, she went for the boy. Her long neck flew at Cayden and she snapped her jaws not to eat him, but having a little fun making him nervous.

"Ya ya, Mr. Prefect. Not against her you can't, especially now that she's angry. Pepper may just look like a dragon, but don't underestimate her." He said, his hand transformed into a gun type of weapon. He looked at Magic. "Don't worry, it's only if things get to crazy. It won't kill er, just get her attention so she won't eat Cayden." He said, not wanting the Prefect to flip out. "Shit, there goes the courtyard." He mumbled, the air filled with pottery dust.

So proud of my pepper babs for being able to control the dragon (tears of joy)

Character Pages

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chuman

PostSubject: Re: Get back MOFO [Open]   Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:56 pm

Cayden couldn't hold a straight face for any longer. The blonde boy was laughing openly, doubled over at sweet little Pepper's attempt at intimidation. It was cute. Really cute. The whole dragon thing was a little freaky at first, but he'd seen worse in his time hunting for people to challenge. When her jaws came a little too close for comfort, he forced her back with a concentrated beam of light, slamming with the strength of a tow truck at full speed. Not that he expected that would do much to a dragon other than buffet and bruise her a little. After all, fire could not harm a dragon. But maybe radiation would? If nothing, he got to go full strength at her without the fear of cooking her alive or killing her, even if he was a little banged up, that alone was enough for him. "Well, are we going to start soon? Magic over there's dying to go train, hate to waste too much of his time."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coon
Flower King

PostSubject: Re: Get back MOFO [Open]   Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:50 pm

Was that a challenge? Magic could easily take Pepper. He fought Hosa before who could transform into mythical creatures more dangerous than a petty dragon. Besides he didn't exactly know what any of them were gonna do. They were all newer students than he was. Their grasps on their gifts wouldn't be that great. Hell he even used his gift a lot before he came here and he still has a lot to work on. It would only a matter of time before someone's gift screwed up, and someone go seriously hurt.

Magic gave off a sigh, and stuck his hands into his pockets. It was finally time for him to act and show these people just how skilled his was, which was far greater than the rest of them here. With a slip gap in his mouth, a extremely loud, incredibly high pitched sound came from the boy. The sound would cause extreme pain for any ears, well except for Magic's cause that's just how his gift worked. Still think I can't take her? Magic thought as he casually stood there. It was time to stop the fight.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice
Ice Ice Baby

PostSubject: Re: Get back MOFO [Open]   Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:59 pm

Jake stood there, knowing Magic wouldn't back down. When he noticed the boy had the "I can beet her" look on his face he panicked. "Wait! N--" He yelled but it was to late. A horrid sound burst through the air and the boy clutched his ears. Ah! What the hell?! He  tried to think of anything that could cover his ear, but couldn't hear his own thoughts, literally. After a few moments, he decided what to do. Jack transformed into his transformer like suit (cool transformer noises!) Oh my god that feels so much better. He gave a robot "sigh". Being a robot, the sound didn't hurt him.

Pepper having fun with the boy, stopped as a high pitched sound filled hit the air. The dragon gave a screeching roar and turned around, smashing a few more pots on the way. Facing Magic her blue eyes glittered in the light. You can kill a prefect. But can you at least injure them? She thought to herself. "Stay out of it." She growled, "ears" starting to hurt from the noise.

ooc- sorry, not going down that easy ;w;
Jake's robot btw:

Character Pages

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chuman

PostSubject: Re: Get back MOFO [Open]   Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:37 pm

Cayden fell to the ground, hands clapped over his ears futilely. It hurt like a bitch. Audiokinesis. He'd read about someone in Beata with that ability. And it clicked. Magic was that boy, Mason Stein. Second place in the Summer Tournament, gifted with Super hearing and the ability to manipulate sound. For all his powers though, he was squishy and fleshy like the rest of them. His whole body glowed, ready to send a burst of heat and light that would at the very least knock everyone over and give him a reprieve from the mind numbing pain. But it held back. He'd really meant for a quick spar, and this was quickly becoming more and more troublesome with each second. Dragon girl was high on power in a way that made his fingers itch. He had the power of the sun at his disposal, and he felt like testing just how much heat the dragon could take before her scales melted. But there was fragile Optimus Prime over there and Magic who was carving into his brain with the shrill sounds coming from his bloody mouth. This wasn't a fight worth pursuing.

Instead of attacking, he let out a bright burst of light that would rival the sun, blinding everyone around. Even cameras would have fried from the beams. He calculated that it would be enough to startle the prefect a bit, just long enough for him to interrupt. "Golly gosh, all this over little old me. I'm touched, but enough. C'mon Magic, you promised to show me to my dorms. I am just a newbie, can't have me lose my way, Prefect."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coon
Flower King

PostSubject: Re: Get back MOFO [Open]   Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:49 pm

Magic closed his mouth as soon as the dragon walked over to him, but that didn't stop the flash of light in time. The prefect didn't even flinch. Even if he was blinded, he didn't need his vision to see, he had sound. He just stood there staring at the dragon even though he couldn't see at the moment. "Oh? You are telling me to stay out of this? I can take care of myself ya damn dragon. And you are the one getting into my business not the other way around. Now I suggest you get off your fucking power high before I give you some pain to remember."

Magic turned away from the two people who seemed to doubt his abilities, and over to Cayden. His eyes still not doing very well, but who needed sight with hearing like his? "Sorry bout the over reaction from those two. I was looking forward to a small sparing session." Of course the looking forward to it was partially a lie. He really just wanted to be left alone, but once it actually started he got a bit excited to have a fight for once. It had been a while since he had a nice fight. "Maybe some other time."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice
Ice Ice Baby

PostSubject: Re: Get back MOFO [Open]   Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:58 pm

Pepper gave a growl and turned back into a girl. Well next time, don't act so annoyed. Pepper gave a small flip of her pony tail and grabbed Jake's hand who also turned back to human. Pepper pulled Jake and started to walk away. "Fuck Prefects." She mumbled. Wow, she's really mad. Jake thought being pulled along, giving one more glance back at Magic and Cayden.

Character Pages

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chuman

PostSubject: Re: Get back MOFO [Open]   Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:34 pm

"Maybe." Cayden agreed nonchalantly, picking up his poor, abandoned and a bit crushed backpack. Waving in the general direction of the school, he said. "Lead the way, oh wise Prefect." It seemed that he would enjoy being at this school. There was a girl who could turn into a dragon, and a boy who looked like a transformer crossed with a terminator. It was ridiculous but in the best of ways. Despite his facade of not really being fussed, he, on the other hand, was keen for a rematch with Mason. He'd read his files and knew of the boy's impressive skills. That was something he was interesting in testing out but another day. Today, he just wanted to pack up and get some shut eye after all the drama.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Get back MOFO [Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Entrance-
Jump to: