Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

I Know It's Midnight, And I Don't Care (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9353

I Know It's Midnight, And I Don't Care (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Know It's Midnight, And I Don't Care (OPEN)   I Know It's Midnight, And I Don't Care (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 3:47 pm

Louis gave a small chuckle. "No, my ability is not as powerful as her's. I can talk to animals and I'm also a psychologist." He looked up towards the voice, seeing his silhouette. "You...You think I should spy on her?" he said with uncertainty.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Beata Bucks : 9977

PostSubject: Re: I Know It's Midnight, And I Don't Care (OPEN)   I Know It's Midnight, And I Don't Care (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 10:28 am

"Oh, good. You've got a pretty cool power yourself." He listened to what the seated student had to say before raising his hand in a "stop" gesture, but put it down once he remembered he wouldn't be able to see it.

"No, no, nothing like that. You could befriend one of her friends or ask a teacher how she's doing. You're her brother, there wouldn't be much suspicion. You are just looking out for her." Rhett looked up to one of the windows to see the half-moon peeking inside, seemingly curious as to what they were talking about, and now some parts of the library were now nicely lit in a blue glow.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: I Know It's Midnight, And I Don't Care (OPEN)   I Know It's Midnight, And I Don't Care (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 8:51 pm

"Ya, true." He leaned back in the chair. "Thanks for helping me. I'm usually the one helping people, but it is nice to have someone else to talk to." He smiled, though probably not visible. "Say, what's your name? I don't think I got it. I'm Louis by the way."
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: I Know It's Midnight, And I Don't Care (OPEN)   I Know It's Midnight, And I Don't Care (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 10:31 am

"No problem. Sometimes you just need a different view." He stretched upwards, fingers catching the light for a moment. "Nice to talk to you, Louis. I'm Rhett." His hand twitched in the split second he thought about holding it out for a handshake and decided against it. "

You mentioned you could talk to animals? Maybe that's why you can understand people more, we basically react the same way." Rhett glanced down at his watch for a moment, it said 12:34.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: I Know It's Midnight, And I Don't Care (OPEN)   I Know It's Midnight, And I Don't Care (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 4:50 pm

"Ya, same." Louis sat awkwardly for a few moments in the silence. Hmm... He thought to himself as he got up and walked over to a window. He opened it very softly, making sure not to disturb anyone else that could be around. The tall student game a small whistle out the door and within a few moments a Barn Owl flew silently onto the windowsill.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: I Know It's Midnight, And I Don't Care (OPEN)   I Know It's Midnight, And I Don't Care (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 8:43 pm

Rhett couldn't help but grin when the bird flew through the window. "That was fast." When he realized it was an owl, he almost laughed.
"Hey, bud. You may not believe it, but I can see just as well as you," He said from his seat on top of the table.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: I Know It's Midnight, And I Don't Care (OPEN)   I Know It's Midnight, And I Don't Care (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 1:13 pm

Louis understood the boy's laughter. "Rhett, meet Galen. He is Beata's barn owl." The boy listened for a few moments while the owl gave a few coos. "He says this school is very interesting, though he enjoys watching all the students and their quarrels."
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: I Know It's Midnight, And I Don't Care (OPEN)   I Know It's Midnight, And I Don't Care (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 5:21 pm

"Well, hello Galem," he greeted the bird of prey. His eyes flickered to Louis' face while he talked, and scooted until he sat at the edge of the table closest to them. The strange angle to the open window cast light not on, but near him, making his eyes glitter like a predator's. "Yeah, an interesting school isn't complete without interesting students." Although "interesting" could have a positive or negative connotation.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: I Know It's Midnight, And I Don't Care (OPEN)   I Know It's Midnight, And I Don't Care (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:45 pm

The owl gave a nod to the other student, sharing a few more words with Louis and then fluttered off. "Well, what now? I mean, it's just us in this library, most student's would probably want to egg it or something." He couldn't help but think of Jake egging the library, he gave a small laugh just thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: I Know It's Midnight, And I Don't Care (OPEN)   I Know It's Midnight, And I Don't Care (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 10:39 am

Hanging his legs over the edge of the table, he looked back to his book and got an idea. "Why not..." He turned to face Louis again. "...We grab a random book, flip to a page, and read a random line out loud. The funniest out-of-context one wins." He then pushed himself off the table, careful not to put too much pressure on his casted leg.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: I Know It's Midnight, And I Don't Care (OPEN)   I Know It's Midnight, And I Don't Care (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 11:30 am

"Ooo, sounds fun." Louis got up from his chair and walked to a shelf. Not really able to see much he grabbed a book and sat back down. "Ok, well I guess I'll read first." He opened the book to a random page. Luckily he sat in the ray of moonlight, so the boy was able to read the book. "It all started the day my Grandma exploded." He just happened to flip to the first page or so, and was surprised someone would write a book that started like that.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: I Know It's Midnight, And I Don't Care (OPEN)   I Know It's Midnight, And I Don't Care (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 1:14 pm

"That's a pretty good one," he said while he went to the nearest shelf and pulled out a book, looked away while flipping to a page and putting his finger down on a line. When he looked down, he felt more confused that amused. "'Never thought I'd be willingly thrown at a trampoline at five hundred and thirty two point two miles per hour."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: I Know It's Midnight, And I Don't Care (OPEN)   I Know It's Midnight, And I Don't Care (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 3:55 pm

Louis put his book back and went over to a different random section. He walked back to the table with a stack of books. He opened the top book to a middle-ish page. "How the hell did you kill him with a pie?!" Louis gave a small laugh, waiting for Rhett to read his line.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: I Know It's Midnight, And I Don't Care (OPEN)   I Know It's Midnight, And I Don't Care (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 8:10 pm

Rhett chuckled and put the book back on the shelf before grabbing another from a different section. "What's your name, maggot?!" He raised an eyebrow and looked at the title before putting the book back on the shelf and looking for another. 'What's your name, maggot?' What?
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: I Know It's Midnight, And I Don't Care (OPEN)   I Know It's Midnight, And I Don't Care (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 10:06 pm

Louis grabbed a book off his stack and read the title. "Oh my, she ate a pot-pie. But then she died." Louis gave a yawn at the end of his sentence. "Wow, we must have been in here a long time." he pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Know It's Midnight, And I Don't Care (OPEN)   I Know It's Midnight, And I Don't Care (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Know It's Midnight, And I Don't Care (OPEN)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next