Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Plants are Fun [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9346

Plants are Fun [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Plants are Fun [Closed]   Plants are Fun [Closed] EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 8:37 am

One Keira learned of the Conservatory she couldn't wait to go. Well she had to for a bit because of all the work she had to take care of and getting settled in. Honestly is was a bit annoying. Today for once the girl was dressed in the initiate uniform, even though she didn't really like it. It was kind of annoying to wear but she knew she would get used to it eventually. Probably won't be in the next few days though.

The girl pulled open the door to the conservatory, and walked inside. Her brown eyes sparkled slightly at the sight of all of the different types of plants. Though there was one type of plant she was looking for. It was her favorite plant for some reason. The girl walked along the rows of plants and eventually she stumbled across it. Well more like she passed it, and didn't notice at first so she had to back up.

A small smile appeared on the girl's face as she looked at the flower. It was the Primrose. Her mother grew these a lot, and eventually Keira grew to love them too. She learned most of the her plant knowledge from her mother. Though her mother wasn't home a lot.. So it was hard to learn a bunch of things..

From the looks of it, the flowers were well taken care of. She didn't really need to do anything at the moment. The conditions were right for the flower, and it should grow well. Keira couldn't help but look at the flower for a bit, but her attention was drawn away when she heard the door to the conservatory open.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10022

PostSubject: Re: Plants are Fun [Closed]   Plants are Fun [Closed] EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 9:36 am

Another student entered the conservatory. A regular. It was very often that he visited, as his interest in plants always seemed to grow. He would explore the conservatory, in search of plants he may have missed. He liked to draw them in his note book, and look at the individual qualities that each of them had. So far, he had gotten the first few rows of the conservatory done. However, next was the flowers, which were going to take longer. Griffin aimed to capture every detail of every flower. They deserved effort being put into them.

The blond made his way to the first row, sketch pad in one hand, and pencil in the other. He couldn't afford those expensive pencils or colored markers. Just a regular pencil. Which was fine with him, he could make things work without any of those. Besides, Griffin found that he could do some great shading and didn't need color in his sketches any ways. Or, at least. That is what he told himself.

As he entered the row, the student paused as he spotted another student there, already looking at the Primrose flowers. Blinking once or twice, he tilted his head. Most students didn't come in here, as plants weren't the most interesting thing in the world. Well. At least to them. Griffin found them highly interesting. Yet, here was someone. New to the Academy by the looks of her uniform. The girl seemed keenly interested on the flowers, not that he couldn't blame her. Those were pretty flowers, the upkeep kept them healthy and well.

A smile on his face, he approached her. Hands behind his back, Griffin leaned forward to observe the flowers as well. "They are really pretty, aren't they?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Plants are Fun [Closed]   Plants are Fun [Closed] EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 12:02 pm

Keira lifted her eyes from the plant, and looked over to the boy who had obviously seen her staring at the beautiful plant. Her once birhgt eyes returned to something rather normal looking. She didn't really care for other too much, but as long as it was just one person it was fine. The girl fought the urge to cross her arms. "Yeah.. They are." She said, but he wouldn't be able to respond to well with just that maybe. "They are my favorite flower.." She didn't really want to state why. This boy didn't need to know that.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Plants are Fun [Closed]   Plants are Fun [Closed] EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 12:28 pm

Griffin nodded along. He figured it would be her favorite. Just by the way her eyes sparkled as she indulged herself in it's beauty. He looked away from the Primrose and back at the girl. His blue eyes looked past her, and down the row, to where a rather large bush of tiny flowers bunched together in a circular formation. The petals held a light blue hue, yet there was a tint of purple at the ends. Gesturing over to the plant, he stood up to his full height. "Hydrangeas are my favorite. They come in a variety of colors." He paused and glanced back at the girl. "Just like Primroses."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Plants are Fun [Closed]   Plants are Fun [Closed] EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 6:06 pm

The girl nodded staying silent for the moment. She never really liked to talk since.. yeah.. Anyway, she agreed with the boy. "I can see why." The girl picked up the pot of the bright pink Primroses, and turned to face the boy. "Bright pink is the color I like. I grew a lot of them when I was younger. Though it took me a while to learn exactly what I needed to do." Yeah it was safe to share that. She looked down at the flowers, her fingers softly traced around the edge of a petal. They were such pretty flowers.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Plants are Fun [Closed]   Plants are Fun [Closed] EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 7:37 pm

Griffin watched quietly as she picked up the plant from it's place on the row, and turned to him with it in her hands. So she had experience with plants? That was cool. There were not any other students that took interest in plants like he did. Well. As far as he knows. There were not a lot of other people there that came to the conservatory often. Perhaps Keira would be a regular too. She didn't seem too bad of a person to talk to. Especially if she liked talking about plants. "It really is a pretty color." He commented, his blue eyes taking in the vibrant colors that the flowers had to offer. "I am Griffin, by the way." The blond introduced himself, eyes set on the flowers she held in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Plants are Fun [Closed]   Plants are Fun [Closed] EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 8:05 pm

Keira looked up from the plant, and replied. "Keira. Nice to meet you." The girl turned back to the table, and softly placed the plant down in it's spot. She wished she could take a pot, and some Primrose seeds back to her dorm but that probably wouldn't be the best place for it. "You seem to know a lot about plants. Or at least I'm guessing." The girl said to him, turning back to him, and folding her hands in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Plants are Fun [Closed]   Plants are Fun [Closed] EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 9:14 pm

Griffin took a half step back to allow her more room to put the pot of Primroses back in it's spot. Letting his arms fall to his sides, the blond listened closely to her name to make sure he didn't forget it. Forgetting names was very embarrassing. "Nice to meet you too, Keira." The blond shifted his arms to hold his sketchbook from his side, to in front of himself. The blond's head tilted as she spoke, a sheepish smile graced his face. "Well, I'd like to say I know a lot about plants. They are pretty interesting." Griffin admitted, being a bit modest about his interests.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Plants are Fun [Closed]   Plants are Fun [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:47 pm

"I don't really know too much about them, well.. I know how to take care of certain kinds, but that's about it." Keira liked this boy so far. He wasn't irritating, and they shared a common knowledge. And yeah she would probably come by here regularly. She liked plants, it was a good past time of hers. If she wasn't messing around with blood or something she would probably be here. Her hand reached up to on of her rose earrings, and she spun it slightly. Her ear had scabbed over from the other day from training, and spinning the earring only made it open again. A tiny bit of blood dripped from her earring but not too much.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Plants are Fun [Closed]   Plants are Fun [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 7:48 pm

Griffin tilted his head as she spoke, listening to her speak. Plants weren't that hard to learn about. Just a bit of memorization. "If you are interested, I can teach you what I know." The blond suggested, adjusting his grip on his sketch book. Maybe she didn't want to learn. Griffin deflated at the thought. Now he regretted saying that, she might think he was an idiot for suggesting.

Blue eyes watched her twist the earring, and a bit of blood dripped from it. Frowning, he leaned forward to get a better look. "Your ear is bleeding." A needless comment, but it had a bit of concern in it.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Plants are Fun [Closed]   Plants are Fun [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 7:57 pm

Keira blinked. Then felt her ear, and the blood ultimately getting onto her finger. "Oh.. Well that isn't really a cause for concern. It will stop in a second." Well it was true. All she had to do was harden the blood where it had started bleeding again, and it should stop. Well that's what she hoped for. She was right the bleeding had stopped as soon as it started. It was just slightly red around the earring. "What plants do you know about in here?" She asked trying to draw the attention away from her ear.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Plants are Fun [Closed]   Plants are Fun [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 8:54 pm

Griffin returned to his normal posture, trusting that the bleeding would in fact stop. Earrings looked painful, and unnecessary. Maybe that was just because he was a boy, perhaps if he was a girl it would be different. The blond flinched at the thought of being a girl. That entire genderbend event took him by surprise, and was definitely an odd experience. His thoughts were distracted by Keira's question, and a laugh escaped him. "Mostly the other plants over there." He gestured to the other rows which held more tropical and forest like plants. "I was just about to begin studying the flowers of this row today." The blond admitted, blue eyes casting a glance down at his sketchbook in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Plants are Fun [Closed]   Plants are Fun [Closed] EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 6:36 pm

Keira didn't really care for earrings. She just kind of wore them. Also it allowed her a quick way to draw blood for her gift. Sometimes it was on accident though. It kind of confused the girl why he laughed after her question, but when he answered she looked at all of the other plants. "That.. is a lot.." She said to Griffin. He brown eyes glanced down to the sketchbook. "I guess that means you spend a bunch of time in here then?" She really needed to stop asking so many questions.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Plants are Fun [Closed]   Plants are Fun [Closed] EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 9:31 pm

"Is it?" Griffin wondered. He never thought about the sheer amount of plants he wrote and sketched in his book. Instead, he always looked at how many plants there were in the world. Roughly 422,000 according to one book he read. The blond didn't think that in his life time, he would be able to do it on his own. However, he couldn't find it in himself to ask someone to wish it from himself. It was just wrong. To achieve something as great as his dream...Without even working on it to the best of your ability! The thought caused Griffin to tighten is grip on his book.

There was no easy way to anything. No wishing. No cheating. Only honest hard work for something you want. If you are going to wish for it, work for it.

The blond looked up from his inner thoughts at the girl's question. "Yeah, I spend most of my free time here..." The blond trailed off, realizing how loner that sounded. Not even going out to the lounge or the town. In fact, he didn't think he actually had gone out to town to look around. He only went for groceries.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Plants are Fun [Closed]   Plants are Fun [Closed] EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 2:19 pm

The girl looked around for a moment. Yeah it seemed like a lot to her anyway. To him maybe not. "I might come her often.. Depends on how other things work out.." The girl stated half to herself, and half to him. What surprised her was the he didn't ask about her gift or anything. She kind of expected it around a place like this where everyone was gifted.. But maybe the boy didn't bring it up because his gift wasn't worth mentioning or would rather not mention it at all.

The girl glanced around recognizing an occasional flower, or plant here and there. The plants she mostly recognized were herbs, and the flowers were well flower that her and her mother grew before. She couldn't help but walk over to another plant she liked. It was just a simple carnation. She found them pretty but she always failed at growing them when she was younger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plants are Fun [Closed]   Plants are Fun [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Plants are Fun [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next