Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Quiet Lounge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9283

Quiet Lounge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Lounge   Quiet Lounge - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 9:34 am

Meltdowner? Kind of a strange name in her opinion but there may have been nothing else to call it.. Though their gifts were kind of similar.. They were both very destructive.. Sophia's turned things to dust, and Anima's melted things. Well they weren't that similar but they were a lot closer than some other gifts. Sophia's gift was the exact opposite of Logan's for example. "Thats kind of cool I guess." Sophia picked up her notebook, and flipped to a blank page. The girl tore it out and placed it beside her while she put the notebook back in it's former spot. Carefully Sophia pulled off one of her gloves, and grabbed the paper with the now bare hand. Sophia held the paper by it's corner and held it up for the girl to see. From where she was touching the paper cracks started forming in the paper, and only took a few seconds to cover the whole paper. After from the bottom up the paper turned to dust falling to the ground until the whole thing was gone.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10830

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Lounge   Quiet Lounge - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 12:00 pm

Anima clapped a bit as the paper was reduced to dust, and she was about to tear a page out of her own notebook when she realized a sheet of notebook paper would have no chance of stopping Anima's power in its tracks, and the beam would just keep going until it hit something much, much stronger or until Anima managed to stop the beam. So instead, she wrote on the page she almost tore out. I can't really show you my power unless we go outside or something. If I use it in here it won't be very good... Anima seemed to wait to see if Sophia would be willing to do as such.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Lounge   Quiet Lounge - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 12:11 pm

The girl put back on her soft black glove. She grabbed her book, and shoved her pencil into her pocket. "Well then let's go outside. I have to leave soon anyway, so why not?" The spring stood up from her chair and walked over to the door. She looked back to Anima. "You coming?"
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Lounge   Quiet Lounge - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 12:45 pm

Anima nodded to Sophia, picking up her own notebook and pen before going over to the door. Hopefully the worst damage she'd end up doing was blowing up a tree or something.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Lounge   Quiet Lounge - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 1:52 pm

Sophia smiled when she saw that Anima was following her. She walked down the hallway and out of the double doors at the end. When they were outside they were in an open area, with a few trees a distance from them. "Go ahead." Sophia said gesturing to the trees a distance from the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Lounge   Quiet Lounge - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 2:00 pm

Anima nodded to Sophia before turning to the trees. Picking one randomly, she extended her arm and opened her hand. After taking a second to aim, a green beam with a diameter of Anima's palm shot across to the tree. The tree's trunk blew apart due to heating up so rapidly from the beam. The heat had also caused the rest of the tree, which was now falling due to the trunk holding it up being blown apart, to catch fire. Anima turned to look at Sophia, unaware of the fire's spreading.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Lounge   Quiet Lounge - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 5:08 pm

Sophia gave off a few claps at response. "Thats kind of cool. Now I need to go, there is some homework I need to take care." The girl said and walked away not knowing about the fire herself.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Lounge   Quiet Lounge - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 5:18 pm

Anima waved as Sophia left, and due to having nothing better to do, she simply sat around idly. After a moment, she noticed the forest fire she had caused. Anima started to panic, ending up curling up into the fetal position due to sheer fear of the flames.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Lounge   Quiet Lounge - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quiet Lounge
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2