Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

e70LuMUK4gc ♥ [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12292

e70LuMUK4gc ♥ [closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: e70LuMUK4gc ♥ [closed]   e70LuMUK4gc ♥ [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 11:48 pm

Well, that wasn't ominous. She liked a bit of mystery, but wasn't that a foreboding thing to hang over someone's head? Jane just gave a snort of laughter and pulled herself closer to his side, every step synced with his. "Help? I'll let you lead the way for now, but I won't sit on the side and let you do all the work. I can live through anything, you know." It wasn't a lie. Before long, they were standing in front of the dorm—403. Close to home, an Autumn like her. His idea of a good time was in a bedroom? Well, she couldn't say that he had bad taste, but where did the fire and blood come in? The gears in her head were turning as the door creaked open to let her in. Ladies first. She stepped in with a smile, glancing around. He wouldn't win back his title as a gentleman that easy, but it was a good first step.

The dorms were all built the same in Beata Academy, but that didn't mean they were identical, and how they changed told you a lot about the kind of people living in them. Messy, but not gross, with a carpet stain here and there and a bit of dirty laundry. If you asked her, that kind of thing just gave a place character, but that's not what caught her eye. Flowery socks, a short dress, a slim school blazer hanging on a door knob. Mostly women clothing. Roommates, or Pres had some explaining to do. Jane twirled around as she entered, silently, as if not to disturb the quiet everyday serenity of the dorm.

Her wordless deduction turned out to be right, the biggest evidence being the pale disheveled girl strewn across the sofa. Jane almost opened her mouth to introduce herself, but she paused with a small grin. Out cold. She could recognize that better than anyone, even with the ratty baseball cap covering half her face. Not a nap, but out cold. A tornado could tear through the place and she wouldn't wake up. The girl was still wearing her rumpled school uniform and looked more like she'd collapsed halfway to the bedroom than accidentally dozed off. She hadn't even taken off her sneakers, caked in dirt and scuff marks and the canvas of her left shoe looking like it was ready to detach from the rubber sole.

Maybe that was for the better. Jane turned around like she wasn't even there, placing her hand on her hips. "So this is where the magic is happening?" Her gaze traveled over the room, the decor, all the doors. Besides their compatriot on the couch, it looked like they had the place to themselves. Her gaze settled on the kitchen, just for a moment, and a sudden realization lit up in her eyes. Fire. Knives. Blood. She looked back to Preston with a smirk. Things were starting to click. "Maybe I should warn you, but I'm a menace with a knife. You might get more blood than you bargained for." Hey, this was a progressive, egalitarian world they were living in, but she guessed that men and women would always be men and women. If that's what he had in mind, she could indulge in a role for a day, but it probably wouldn't be exactly what he had in mind. Playing with fire tended to only end up okay for her. Everyone else just burned.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9538

PostSubject: Re: e70LuMUK4gc ♥ [closed]   e70LuMUK4gc ♥ [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 4:35 pm

Preston let out a little chuckle, trying to imagine her doing death's work in the kitchen. Of course, he'd heard all kinds of horror stories over the years as he'd learned to cook, about people accidentally melting their hands to pots and pans, or getting their hair stuck in blenders, melting their skin with oil, slicing through their hands... the list went on and on the more he thought about it really...

"Is that so?" Live through anything? Now wasn't that a funny sort of expression? "I think I can find something for you to do, but I wouldn't want you getting hurt any." Once she'd stepped inside, he shut the door firmly behind him, glancing around the room. Most visitors didn't mind what their dorm looked like so like his room itself was clean enough, but he still couldn't help but feel a bit shamed - especially when he noticed Kayla passed out on the couch.

Preston felt a twinge of annoyance, not bothering to give her too long of a glance. She couldn't at least have done them of favor of dragging herself to her own bed? It was too early in the day to be passed out anyways. He sighed, walking over towards the kitchen. At least Jane didn't seem to mind any. She was better than most then. Usually, having a stranger sleeping on the couch tended to be a total turn-away for obvious reasons.

"I should be able to handle you," He mused, pulling out a sleek silver knife out of it's black casing on the counter. Teasingly, he held it up to the light, turning and beckoning forward with one finger and a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: e70LuMUK4gc ♥ [closed]   e70LuMUK4gc ♥ [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 8:01 pm

Now, wasn't that insulting? She put her hands on her hips, stopping just outside the kitchen, leering out at him. "Are you trying to protect me?" she asked in mock offended tones, watching him as he shut the door behind her and moved past toward the kitchen. Good luck with that. Jane didn't have any intention of sitting around and letting someone else do all the work. A menace, yeah, but he was the one that needed protection. She just watched him as he grabbed the knife, light rippling up the steel like water, the corners of her lips curling into an almost malicious smile. "You think?" Jane walked forward, every step deliberate. "Well... Don't say I didn't warn you."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: e70LuMUK4gc ♥ [closed]   e70LuMUK4gc ♥ [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 2:10 pm

Preston's smirk only grew watching as she walked towards him, each look and step she took seemingly slow and calculated. "That a problem?" He mused, shrugging and lowering the knife a little, his gaze flickering over to the back of the counter where he already had plenty of vegetables laid out: carrots, onions, garlic, and others among them. "In my experience, women love it when they have a good, strong man looking out for them," He ran the sharp edge of the blade just along the tip of his finger, appreciating the feel of the raw steel. If he'd shifted it ever-so-slightly to either side, no doubt it would've drawn blood. "Tell me you know how to use this." He sung the knife downward in his grasp, holding it out to her.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: e70LuMUK4gc ♥ [closed]   e70LuMUK4gc ♥ [closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 4:45 pm

She raised an eyebrow. "That only makes you sound inexperienced." Did those kinds of lines work with the kind of girls he chased after? Insecure girls who wanted to be coddled and looked after were easy prey, but she wasn't going to end up as just another tally on this guy's bedpost. He had no idea what was coming his way. Jane kept eye contact as she reached out to clasp the knife. She kept her hand there for a moment, honey hazel eyes burning into green. "I'm not like most women." Finally, she took it out of his hand, nimbly spinning the knife around in her fingers. "You're going to have to let me do all the work if you want me to be happy."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: e70LuMUK4gc ♥ [closed]   e70LuMUK4gc ♥ [closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 11:30 pm

That caught him a bit off guard. For a split-second, Preston looked stunned even before the grin quickly retook his face and he laughed lowly under his breath. "Inexperienced?" He repeated in amusement. "And you would have a great deal of knowledge on the matter?" The Autumn grabbed the counter with the back of both his hands, leaning back casually. He watched as she twisted the knife around with little care around in her gentle grasp, just beginning to think that he might've been underestimating this girl. "Most girls like to think that they're something else," he mused, returning her stare. "How can I trust you know what you're doing?"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: e70LuMUK4gc ♥ [closed]   e70LuMUK4gc ♥ [closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 8:45 pm

"Of course. Are you telling me to prove it to you?" Did he think she couldn't handle smallfry like him? She moved the blade so it shone under the light, a dangerous glint tracing along the razor edge. "You really are ungentlemanly. If it means that much to you, I'll let you guide me." Jane turned toward the counter, where everything was already laid out. Carrots, garlic, onions. Was this his idea of a memorable birthday? Did he plan it all out before? She cast a wry grin over her shoulder, an invitation to come closer. "Trust me. I know more than you'd think."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: e70LuMUK4gc ♥ [closed]   e70LuMUK4gc ♥ [closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 11:05 pm

He sniffed in playful indignation. "I might be, if you happened to be up to the challenge," Preston near-sang in mild amusement, eyeing the knife as she twisted it around delicately in her grasp, shining it against the warm kitchen light. At least she was finally settling into her place, he thought, or in the very least - giving him a chance to show her what he was made of. It wasn't everyday that a women preferred to take the reins, and he hadn't exactly met one yet who could do so both happily and willingly out of their own accord.

"We'll see about that," Pres answered simply, quick to take her up on her silent invitation to come up closer. He came up behind Jane, a smile just as sly on his face as he pressed nimbly against her backside. "Tsk. You're already holding it wrong, Dear." He mused in her ear, running his hand down her arm and putting his grasp gently over hers. "You'll hurt yourself that way."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: e70LuMUK4gc ♥ [closed]   e70LuMUK4gc ♥ [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 1:11 am

He was a cocky one. A challenge. Yeah, that could be interesting. It'd been a long time since any guy had proved to be a challenge for her. Maybe he hadn't realized the hunter had become the hunted yet. Jane didn't move as he came and pressed himself against her. Preston's fingers brushed over her arm and moved up to clasp her hand. An enthusiastic teacher, huh? It was easy to tell with the lack of separation between them. Excited already? She could feel his breath against her neck, tingles running up her spine from the soft voice in her ear.

Jane pressed back against him, lips curled in a half-smile. "You should be more worried about yourself," she said. She wondered how they must've looked to the sleeping girl on the couch, if they ever woke up. Another conquest? Was he open about these kinds of things? Playing with girls like that was like playing with fire. It was all fun and games until he played too fast and loose and ended up in the infirmary. Women were more dangerous than men. "Show me how I should handle it then."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: e70LuMUK4gc ♥ [closed]   e70LuMUK4gc ♥ [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 9:04 pm

Preston let out a slow breath once he had felt her back up against him, his crooked grin slowly growing with each passing moment. "Worried about me?" He repeated, laughing lowly under his breath. What on earth did he have to be worried about? Sure, he'd met a few girls in his lifetime that were... feisty, to put simply, but he'd never found a woman that he couldn't handle. Why should she be any different?

"It's not that difficult, really." He whispered, beginning to shift around again. Instead of focusing on the blade in her grasp though, his free-hand began to wrap around her body, slipping below the fabric of her shirt and behind the tight waistband of her skinny jeans. "I'm sure you'll get the hang of it."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: e70LuMUK4gc ♥ [closed]   e70LuMUK4gc ♥ [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 2:42 am

He was playful. Jane leaned further against him as she felt his hand snake down her waist and down her pants, her lips parting in the softest of sighs. Now, what did this have to do with cooking? Had he already lost interest? That was fine with her. She had better ideas for a memorable birthday, and they had the rest of the day to work up an appetite. One hand on hers, the other between her thighs, his breath against her neck, his voice in her ear. More importantly, it'd only been about five minutes since they'd met. Preston wasn't new at this. That was a fair guess. Most other girls would've blushed at this, or recoiled at the thought of being this 'intimate' with a complete stranger, but it wasn't a matter of integrity versus desire, it was a matter of pleasure versus boredom.

It was his birthday, and that was a good enough pretense to go all out. Her free hand reached up to stroke his face, cupping his cheek, her thumb brushing along his jaw. The other, holding the knife, reached around...

...and pressed at his throat. It was a deliberate movement, a fluid motion, not fast enough to make him panic, but designed to make his heart race. The point pricked at his skin, light glancing off the flat of the blade. Jane smiled for him, unflinching. "You were saying?" Sweet, soft, innocent. Her voice chimed like a bell. "I think I get it now." She held him there, and with the subtlest of movements, began to rub up and down against him. An invitation to continue. Or, with the knife at his throat, a threat to keep going.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: e70LuMUK4gc ♥ [closed]   e70LuMUK4gc ♥ [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 9:18 pm

He relished in her sigh, no matter how subtle and small of a sound it was. There was no better feeling in the world that he knew of than that of a woman crumbling at his touch, and he had hardly even done anything to her yet, the evening was only just beginning. Of course, the moment wasn't taken in complete stride. The simple way that spoke and pushed back up against him, it wasn't something he was used to, but he didn't bother to think much of it.

Not even when he noticed her pull her hand away from him out of the corner of his eye, slowly raising the gleaming blade up to eye-level. It wasn't until the moment she was pressing the cold blade to his neck that he was finally caught off guard, letting out a low, quiet gasp before anything else.

Preston was conflicted, to say the least. This woman certainly had her kinks, didn't she? His immediate instincts told him to back off, that having to work at knife-point certainly wasn't worth it, but him and his desires easily overcame any common sense of his. Once he regained his composure, he smiled back against her own neck, leaning in and pressing his skin further to the sharpened steel. Although the cold blade it was uncomfortable, he didn't seem to mind entirely too much.

"You're a quick learner," he muttered, taking his newly freed hand and dragging the tips of his fingers lazily across her collarbone, brushing her honey-colored hair out of the way. Sparks appeared wherever he traced, small and hardly seen to the naked eye aside from the sharp gleam reflective on his knife, but they were damn loud in their arrival - popping and snapping as they danced off of Jane's skin.

He was determined not to lose his grasp on the situation, his other hand reaching in deeper and slipping past her soft underwear, his fingers rubbing and playing at her with both fierce and gentle strokes, searching for that weak spot of hers. "I'll give you that much..."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: e70LuMUK4gc ♥ [closed]   e70LuMUK4gc ♥ [closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 2:53 am

To his credit, he never lost his cool. That was more than she could've expected out of a lot of people with a knife to their throat, especially when their hands were busy somewhere else. You had to keep up that mask. Cocky. Self-assured. You knew what you were doing, and nothing ever caught you by surprise. Even if she didn't manage to break that facade tonight, it was refreshing to know that he didn't need to be strung along. Jane let her eyes flutter close, smiling. His breath tickled. "Didn't I tell you?" Tingles raced across her skin as he traced his fingers over her collarbone, with a series of small pops! that broke the subtle quiet atmosphere. An electric touch—literally, she saw when she opened her eyes. So he knew how to get creative. Everyone had a gift, she supposed. "I know more than you think."

Preston knew what he was looking for, and it didn't take long for him to hit that sweet spot. He didn't waste any time, did he? Jane let out a deep breath, not moving the knife. This was turning out to be an eventful birthday party.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: e70LuMUK4gc ♥ [closed]   e70LuMUK4gc ♥ [closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 4:41 pm

The Autumn smiled crookedly against her skin, biting gently at her neck. He turned to kissing soon after, to help relieve the mild pain he sent before moving to gently nibble at her again. The entire time that knife stayed pointed to him, starting to cut and scratch into him, leaving marks and starting to draw the smallest drop of red. He was too excited, too light-headed, to really notice right now though. He'd never found himself in a situation like this before.

He laughed a bit at her curious comment, gently stroking her down there as he let out a thoughtful hum. "What could you possibly show me that I haven't seen already?" Preston mused, pausing for a moment before going on, "Besides holding me at knife-point?" He slipped another finger down lower as he spoke, teasing at her entrance.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: e70LuMUK4gc ♥ [closed]   e70LuMUK4gc ♥ [closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 12:06 am

Jane let herself sink into the feeling. Some people were too prideful to make noise, others were just too shy. She wasn't either. So she let her breathing quicken, let the sighs escape her lips, let herself move against his hand. The fingers of her free hand glided up the side of his face and ran through his hair. When he spoke, they curled into a firm grip, holding him in place. "I could ask you the same thing," she breathed, a grin playing at her lips. "Is that a challenge?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: e70LuMUK4gc ♥ [closed]   e70LuMUK4gc ♥ [closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

e70LuMUK4gc ♥ [closed]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next