Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Wait, why am I here again?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10596

Wait, why am I here again? Empty
PostSubject: Wait, why am I here again?   Wait, why am I here again? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:38 pm

Lilka walked into the office, asking quietly, "Is anyone there? I need to talk to the headmaster." Her belongings all in her hand while Rui was on her shoulder. "Can I ask something? I kinda need to check into the school," she continued, her voice full of nervousness, eyes with a hint of fright.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9604

PostSubject: Re: Wait, why am I here again?   Wait, why am I here again? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:47 pm

Luckily, she wouldn't have to be dealing with the lovely Miss Secretary - completely amazing as she was, because he happened to walk in behind her - passing her by and hearing her request. He stopped to turn to look at her, "You need to check in?" The headmaster asked. Professor Wright, he was still getting used to the name, nodded and quickly waved her in twords his office. He was rather busy at the moment - but he could try to solve her problem real quick, as stressed as he seemed. "Right. What's your name? You have your paperwork on you?"
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Wait, why am I here again?   Wait, why am I here again? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:53 pm

"About that..." Lilka started, "I forgot my paperwork at home. It was because I was in a rush to arrive here that I forgot completely. Is that alright?" As she noticed that she was rushing a little bit, she stopped for a moment before continuing, "My name is Lilka Tamasine by the way. You're the headmaster I'm guessing?"
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9604

PostSubject: Re: Wait, why am I here again?   Wait, why am I here again? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:02 pm

The man paused and went inside his office, going around his desk. He held back a groan at her forgetfulness, but really, it was only because he knew his fellow teacher Katrina would be having a fit over it later. "Well, you need to call your parents and tell them to send them in - its pretty important." He forced an uneasy laugh, pulling a bunch of different files out as he talked to her - trying to multitask. "Otherwise we'd have to send you home - or keep you on practical lock-down."
He paused to open a few folders, his golden gaze flickering from the papers, to the student, and back again. "Yes, Headmaster... Professor Wright." He muttered. This man, Nathaniel, shot the girl a smile. "Its good to meet you, Lilka - this isn't exactly a very good first impression, though, I hope you know that."
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Wait, why am I here again?   Wait, why am I here again? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:43 pm

Sighing, Lilka replied, "Alright, I'll call them, but they won't be happy. They're at work right now." Continuing she said, "Oh, then nice to meet you as well... Uhmm, Professor Wright." A hint of amusement hit her eyes and she returned the smile, "Of course I know this wasn't the best way to get to the school. I never have good first impressions, but that's what makes it more challenging for me!" Picking up her bags, she gave a small innocent laugh, "Thanks for the help Professor! I'll call them and come back with the papers."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wait, why am I here again?   Wait, why am I here again? Empty

Back to top Go down

Wait, why am I here again?
Page 1 of 1