Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

It's not very Effective [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9283

It's not very Effective [Open] Empty
PostSubject: It's not very Effective [Open]   It's not very Effective [Open] EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 11:12 am

The girl sat out in the courtyard, on the edge of the fountain. Sophia sat there quietly, her hands held her from falling backwards into the fountain. Her soft white gloves gripped the edge of the fountain, as she leaned back on her arms. Amber eyes watched clouds pass on their journey to somewhere, but they never fully hid the blue behind them. A slight breeze came along, and cause her hair to sway, as the trees danced in the wind.

A few minutes passed, and the girl sat up. She changed her position to where she was looking at the water. She couldn't help but wonder what her gift would do if it came into contact with water.. It wouldn't have any effect right? Well it shouldn't but that what she thought. She wasn't quite sure if it would do anything or not. Carefully Sophie slipped a glove off her left hand, and then stuck her hand into the water.  Amber eyes watched with interest as the water that came into contact with her hand turned to dust, and floated away with the rest of the water.

After of few minutes of watching this, she removed her hand to let it dry. So messing with water it would only effect what would come into direct contact with her hand not the whole thing, like solids.. That was interesting that was for sure. A small hum escaped her.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9353

PostSubject: Re: It's not very Effective [Open]   It's not very Effective [Open] EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 12:54 pm

Louis loved the peaceful courtyard. Walking up to the fountain, realizing someone was on the other side of it. "Hello?" he said gently walking around the fountain, making sure not to scare her.
Back to top Go down
Fruit Cake

Fruit Cake

Beata Bucks : 9370

PostSubject: Re: It's not very Effective [Open]   It's not very Effective [Open] EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 5:10 pm

Voices got the Autumn's attention. "Hello?" Made her spring up from her place on the slippery bench. Though she usually sat by the edge of the fountain, today she wanted to try something new. So, she was sitting there quietly chewing on her pencil eraser until she heard the saying.

Angela left her uncomfortable position on the bench, slowly walking over to the other people. "Hello, there! I'm Angela. Nice to meet you..." Her voice nervously trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: It's not very Effective [Open]   It's not very Effective [Open] EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 5:29 pm

"Hello, I'm Louis. Sorry if I scared you. I was just taking my "daily" stoll." he gave a smile, then a bird flew on his shoulder. "Why hi there! I didn't think you liked coming so close. Well yes I know, but still." he had a short conversation with his blue jay friend. "Oh sorry, this is Marty." he turned his head back to the girl, introducing the bird to her.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10533

PostSubject: Re: It's not very Effective [Open]   It's not very Effective [Open] EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 11:21 am

Autumn had crept up and stolen the trees of their leaves within a matter of mere moments. The temperature had begun to rise and everything seemed to be passing by slowly, like the world was preparing to sleep. Nature had begun to settle down in hopes of making it through another winter alive. But he could care less about something that he couldn't feel. After all, the circle of life had already been cut short and he was just another spirit wandering without direction in the real world.

In any case, he would never be in the courtyard. There were too many people, laughing and chatting with liveliness. Rumors and gossip would be whispered from ear to ear, kids damning teachers about preparing for too many exams or complaining about the amount of homework, or the faculty stopping to pause, only for a prank to be pulled right under their noses. It was all a constant reminder that he couldn't smile like that or act friendly. What made people happy or sad? What determined emotions? In all of his upbringing, he could only remember the sensation of joy a few times.

Yet here he was in the busiest part of school where traffic existed and it was difficult for normal people to get through. Hieta had been focused on getting to the office as soon as possible and snatching whatever other packets they were giving him and leaving without a second thought. He didn't need a break and being able to float past everyone would make the job as simple as ripping paper in half. Actually, he wouldn't have stopped if he hadn't noticed dust of all things in the pure water of the fountain, ruining the glossy crystalline surface.

Taking a step onto the stone ridge to boost himself up, crimson red eyes glanced down. He couldn't see his reflection. Of course. If water could detect spirits floating about and minding their own business, people would've bothered him ages ago. He might be a prefect but the most of his work involved nothing that required socializing. All he wound up doing was organizing and sorting papers or assigning dorm rooms or grading those placement tests. Simple jobs. His sharp gaze drifted towards a peculiar group on the other side of the fountain.

A girl with bright red hair in the Spring uniform. A blonde girl who wore the colors of Summer and a platinum blonde boy with long hair wearing the same vibrant shade of red. His mind began to look back towards the profiles that he had glanced at the other day, but he could only identify Sophia. The gift of disintegration. That would explain where the dust came from. Silent steps took their way towards the group, and Hieta immediately glanced at the bird on the Summer boy's shoulder. Was it wild? The boy said it had a name.

"I hope you are aware that all pets should be registered in the school office. They'd hear him, but all they would see was an empty space of thin air. They couldn't identify the source of sound in the end. "Though it appears to be an untamed animal."
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: It's not very Effective [Open]   It's not very Effective [Open] EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 11:57 am

Louis heard a voice from behind him. Though he turned around and saw nothing, he guessed it was that ghost/spirit he overheard students talking about. "No, he is not a pet. I assure you he's wild." he said calmly.

ooc-oops, sorry i posted before others ;3;
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9283

PostSubject: Re: It's not very Effective [Open]   It's not very Effective [Open] EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 1:36 pm

Sophia turned back from her spot looking at the water to see a couple students approaching. She was about to say something when a girl started speaking to the boy. Instantly Sophia closed her mouth. Louis and Angela huh? Amber eyes watched as the boy communicated to the bird.. So it was really easy to guess what his power was then.. Sophie glanced up at the other girl, wondering what her gift was but the thoughts soon dispersed when she heard another voice.

She looked over to where the voice was coming from but saw nothing. It puzzled her but then she remembered talking to one of the prefects, and that certain white headed prefect mention how her partner was a ghost, and that the girl would only hear him. She stared in his general direction. So this must have been him. "Hieta right?" She asked the ghost who stood near them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's not very Effective [Open]   It's not very Effective [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

It's not very Effective [Open]
Page 1 of 1