Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Days Really Fly By, Don't They?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Watch

Watch

Beata Bucks : 9906

Days Really Fly By, Don't They?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days Really Fly By, Don't They?    Days Really Fly By, Don't They?  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 2:13 pm

Being smart wasn't something Mal considered himself. Sure, he supposed he was smarter than some, but really smart wasn't his thing. He did well enough in school, but otherwise he considered himself a decent person. Nothing too good, nothing too bad.

"Yeah? My bed isn't too bad. Though the shape of a couch isn't very good for your back, no matter how comfortable." Malcolm said, speaking only from experience of staying on a couch when he needed to. Mostly when he visited family. It wasn't pleasant, even when he slept on the squishiest couch.

Some silences could be awkward and some often weren't, though there weren't any silences in their conversation. It was nice of Angela to consider looking into things. That was always the best way to get the best understanding of things. Malcolm simply nodded at Angela, agreeing that she should look into it.

"Oh yeah! I used to play that all the time." Mal said enthusiastically. That sounded awesome! He hadn't played in so long, it sounded super fun to get to play again.
Back to top Go down
Fruit Cake

Fruit Cake

Beata Bucks : 9367

PostSubject: Re: Days Really Fly By, Don't They?    Days Really Fly By, Don't They?  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 5:13 pm

Of course, everyone had limitations. No matter how hard she tried, she always failed at subjects. She got held back many times before, and he currently wasn't trying to aim to a sour grade.

"I don't know. But that makes sense." She responded, pondering about happy family memories she experienced when her mom was still around.

"Game away," She cried, handing a heavy laptop to Mal. Opening her own, she logged onto hers; iamawesome.

After minutes, she started a brand new world with a couple interesting mods. "I have the Twilight Forest Mod and More Wolves Mod downloaded. Also, just join my world, 'A place closed'" She instructed Malcolm plainly.

OOC: Sorry for short I have writers block
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

Beata Bucks : 9906

PostSubject: Re: Days Really Fly By, Don't They?    Days Really Fly By, Don't They?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 3:52 pm

Limitations were awful, but all just a part of human nature. Malcolm always managed to pass his classes, some of them barely. But it was always a struggle in math. He was the worst at math and he always barely managed a C to pass. But that didn't mean he didn't love life. Life was too cool to hate.

Nodding Malcolm always remembered staying with family. It wasn't always pleasant, but there was always something about it he loved. It was never the sleeping on the couch part, but the spending time with family part was almost always awesome.

Taking the laptop, Mal set it down on his lap and propped it open. It had been a while since he had been on a laptop and figured he should break his out of his bag sometime soon. He knew he would be using it. The sooner he got it out the better.

Nodding, Mal popped everything up with ease, remembering things as he went. It was like a flash to the past. Minecraft had been something he played often forever ago. It was nice to get to remember how it was all done. With a click and a click and he was in. "All done." He said, waiting as the game loaded him to the spawn point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Days Really Fly By, Don't They?    Days Really Fly By, Don't They?  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Days Really Fly By, Don't They?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2