Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Beata Traditional Sketches **Limited to Weekends Only**

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10530

Beata Traditional Sketches **Limited to Weekends Only** Empty
PostSubject: Beata Traditional Sketches **Limited to Weekends Only**   Beata Traditional Sketches **Limited to Weekends Only** EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 5:31 pm

So, my art tablet's been taken away, unfortunately. My parents got mad at me for forgetting my Spanish textbook at home, so I traded art in instead of giving up Beata.
Since I can't do anything digitally, I thought I might as well do the thing they call traditional art and practice again. Because I'm pretty bad with using a normal pencil to draw and sketching is a pain on it (where be my layers).
Nonetheless, I've decided, this weekend and possibly longer, I'll do a sketch project and sketch out the following:
> 3 chibis
> 5 headshots
> 3 half-bodies
> 2 couples

It's for practice, and I love drawing Beata characters. So, I'd like you to give me some characters to draw. <33
Specify 2 of out of the 4 options you want, and I'll limit it to two characters per person per week. I'll choose whichever ones inspire me the most and yeah. I feel like I'd be mean if I only practiced with my characters and I like variety.
If you choose couple, you can technically request up to four characters, but it's a couple. Who ships their own characters together in an RP? ;w;

These are sketches so I'm free-handing everything. From the outfit to their pose and whatever. They may or may not be OOC. If you're really worried about me getting their personality wrong, give me a three word description of how they act. Oh, pls link references too. I'm not going to be picky and make a form. Mention whatever you want, but no guarantees I'll follow your guidelines.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8627

PostSubject: Re: Beata Traditional Sketches **Limited to Weekends Only**   Beata Traditional Sketches **Limited to Weekends Only** EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 5:37 pm

Aspen and Vincent for couple ooo;
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8663

PostSubject: Re: Beata Traditional Sketches **Limited to Weekends Only**   Beata Traditional Sketches **Limited to Weekends Only** EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 5:38 pm

I'd like one Madola and a Logan headshot pls
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11130

PostSubject: Re: Beata Traditional Sketches **Limited to Weekends Only**   Beata Traditional Sketches **Limited to Weekends Only** EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 5:41 pm

Might as well~

Name: Brant
Pose: Couple (With Destiny)
Personality: Easy-Going, sweet.
Ref: Brant and Destiny
I don't really care about what he is wearing as he isn't picking.

Name: Devin
Pose: Chibi I guess
Personality: Happy
Ref: Not a good Ref but here. Plus he has his little horns, tail...And wings. I think i am going to give him pure black bat-like wings with green tips on the bottom of it. Yeah. Oh, and he has a cross necklace. Dunno how I forgot that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beata Traditional Sketches **Limited to Weekends Only**   Beata Traditional Sketches **Limited to Weekends Only** Empty

Back to top Go down

Beata Traditional Sketches **Limited to Weekends Only**
Page 1 of 1