Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Well Then! [Open, please join..!]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fruit Cake

Fruit Cake

Beata Bucks : 9433

Well Then! [Open, please join..!] Empty
PostSubject: Well Then! [Open, please join..!]   Well Then! [Open, please join..!] EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 2:21 pm

Two people headed to the Studios, one whose sneakers squeaked loudly with every step, and the other with silent moccasins. Smiles stuck on their faces, then stood there.

They seemed to be staring into space.

Question was, what were they doing?

It's called nothing, of course.

Or was it nothing? What was it? "What's the point of this, Michael?" Hissed Angela, her large smile turning into an upset frown. Apparently, she was thinking the same.

"I have no idea! He sighed angrily, standing there. "I'm going to art class." Now, that got Angela interested! "May I come?"
"No. They... don't except girls."
"What a bunch of... Crap!"

She stomped away, then walked back to Mike's voice. Though she hated him, his voice was nice, and his green eyes were... kind of cute. No! Angela, you can't like him! He's an idiot. Stop, Yelled a voice inside her.

She shrugged to her crazy thoughts. Her true wish was to draw - or paint - a beautiful picture of her and the rest of her family when they were alive.

Michael sighed loudly, almost obnoxiously... Honestly, he wasn't like this in any of his other schools. He really only was rude to people he liked... Especially girls.

He was a huge flirt, anyways.

He shifted his weight from white sneaker to white sneaker... He decided to head to Art Class. It was that very same moment when he realized that... well, there was no Art Class for him that day.

"Dang it!" He yelled. He felt truly terrible, he really did.

Angela peeked over her shoulder. "Hey, Mike! Let's go. I have Music Class! I forgot. You can come if you like..."

She ran towards the class, panting like an exhausted dog. He followed shortly after a moment of hesitation. Well, I don't have Art so... Yeah. Hey, wait up! He figured wisely, But... What instrument?
Back to top Go down

Well Then! [Open, please join..!]
Page 1 of 1