Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Desolate Dragon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9353

Desolate Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Desolate Dragon   Desolate Dragon EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 5:06 pm

Pepper walked through the courtyard. Why is it so hard to make friends? I mean, it's not like Louis has any...or ever has, but I've always been able to. She walked alone, just as usual. At least Louis has the animals as friends... all I have is an uncontrollable power that I can never use for good. She walked along staring at the sky when she bumped into someone or someone bumped into her. "Hey! Watch it!" she snapped. She didn't care if she was the one to blame, but Pepper was in no mood for apologies...

Last edited by IceStorm on Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pinely

Pinely

Beata Bucks : 12064

Desolate Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desolate Dragon   Desolate Dragon EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 11:05 pm

It was a rather chilly afternoon as Harmony walked through the courtyard, a loosely-fitting black jacket protecting her from the cold. She was coming from the main entrance area to her dorm to read an informative book- The Deadly Art of Crossbows -based on her weapon choice. What better way to use a weapon than to study its usage in detail? She didn't have the dangerous thing with her right now; she didn't even know how to turn on its safe mode! Earlier, she had been walking to her dorm, holding a giant crossbow as far from her as possible, in fear of accidentally triggering it. She had chosen another weapon along with it, which was tucked neatly in her pocket.

"If the bowstring is pulled even 1/16-inch off-center, that difference can translate into a 6-inch error at 20 yards," Harmony mumbled to herself, quite intrigued by the new information. As she continued, a sudden collision sent her book tumbling onto the concrete. She would have apologized briefly if not for the girl's outburst. "The hell!?" she spat back, instinctively shoving the other girl roughly. Lividly, she snatched the book from the ground. No real damage- just worn at the corners. "You're lucky this book isn't ruined," Harmony added, eyeing the book up and down with concern.
Back to top Go down
http://mugzyrae.deviantart.com
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Desolate Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desolate Dragon   Desolate Dragon EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 5:39 am

"Ya, well I think the book is the last thing you need to worry about." she smirked. Pepperwas sick of being thrown around and something just, snapped.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Beata Bucks : 9977

Desolate Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desolate Dragon   Desolate Dragon EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 9:21 am

Heron had been walking about, still argueing with and attempting to place his recently returned soul back to where he thought was where it resided before. Hearing a far-off angry voice, he groaned to the "other half" in his head. "Please, shut up. I thought we had an agreement."

A harsh retort came from a part of his brain he didn't have control over. "That isn't me, asshat."

Frowning, the Winter boy turned to corner to see two girls yelling abuse at each other. Knowing it was more than likely one of them had an undeveloped, and therefore unpredictinle power, he calmly intervened. "Hey. What's all this about?" He could tell both of them were relatively new students, otherwise he would vaguely recognize them. Although he sported a calming smile, dark eyes glinted, saying something along the lines of "Be careful with who you talk to". A hand hovered over both of their shoulders, ready to separate them if something happened.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Desolate Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desolate Dragon   Desolate Dragon EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 9:43 am

"Stay out of it." Pepper snapped at the boy who rounded the corner. She the turned back to the girl. For some reason, when she tried to calm down, she couldn't. When ever she tried, she would just get even more angry. It was as if something was telling her to let loose more often and not always be the one to apologize.
Back to top Go down
Pinely

Pinely

Desolate Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desolate Dragon   Desolate Dragon EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 2:30 pm

Harmony could feel the blood underneath her skin begin to boil, balling her hands into fists and squeezing her book tightly in one hand. "What's that supposed to mean?" she snapped, scowling. Before she could continue, an unfamiliar young man came between them, obviously concerned. It wasn't a big deal, really. Just a little disagreement. Nothing big was going to come out of it.

Harmony shook her head as a response, exhaling with irritation. Stay out of it, the other girl had said. "There's nothing to stay out of! All I did was bump into you. Lighten up." She turned her gaze to the boy who'd gotten between them and tapped his hand, signaling for him to put it down. It's not like she would've thrown a punch at the girl or something. Shifting, she clutched the book to her chest, continuing to stare down the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Beata Bucks : 9977

Desolate Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desolate Dragon   Desolate Dragon EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 6:40 pm

Heron's eyes glittered as they stared at the first girl. It wasn't for personal reasons that he had interfered, but students, especially newer ones, often had trouble controlling their powers. He remembered the first few weeks here that oftentimes he woke up as a pile of cotton on the floor. That had been mostly harmless (besides the custodians attempting to throw him away). However, he'd fought a former student during the tourney that could transform into anything she wished; it'd been a tough fight, and he lost in the end. He couldn't imagine what would happen if a power like that went haywire.

"Say something." Oh, right.

He lowered his hands and stuffed them in his pockets. "If you want to fight, as the faculty to set up a match," he said, only half joking.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Desolate Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desolate Dragon   Desolate Dragon EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 8:44 pm

Pepper was gonna say something but suddenly got a horrible head ache. She stumbled back a bit before feeling sick. No! Not now! I can't lose control in front of everyone! She thought to herself, half panicking.

Occ- XD sorry for "tiny fight thingy", just need her power to "develope"/finally want to use it //shot
Back to top Go down
Pinely

Pinely

Desolate Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desolate Dragon   Desolate Dragon EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 9:18 pm

Harmony gave a roll of her eyes at the boy's casual, wisecracking remark. "Like I said, there's no fight," she grumbled. Honestly, did he come by to make jabs at them or to help the situation? Keeping the book tucked under her arm and against her chest, the blonde finally decided to let this little argument come to an end. Enough was enough. "I'm going now. I'd suggest a simple 'excuse me' next time." However, as soon as she'd taken a single step forward on the pavement, she noted that the teen had started to act differently- staggering backward with a detached expression. Harmony immediately felt bad for her, but the feeling diminished almost as soon as it had come. She was probably faking it or overreacting.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Desolate Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desolate Dragon   Desolate Dragon EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 9:10 am

"R-Run!" she tried to warn them but it was to late. In an instant everything suddenly got smaller. The dragon gave a roar then looked down at the 2 students.
Back to top Go down
Pinely

Pinely

Desolate Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desolate Dragon   Desolate Dragon EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 10:41 am

OOC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpPFoS_PCPc

IC: Harmony had to do a double-take. "Run?" she echoed, detecting the hint of desperation in the girl's voice. She backed away, wide-eyed as the situation suddenly unfolded. Her feet were ungraceful beneath her, and she stumbled until she met the cold concrete beneath her with a hard thud. "Oh- Fuck!" What once was a small girl had just sprouted into a massive white dragon. Rows of teeth, sharp claws, and a serpentine tail that could easily flatten her against the ground... It was massive. Its piercing blue eyes were glaring at her and the other boy. The dragon emitted a guttural bellow that sent her skin crawling. ...good going. You just pissed off a dragon.

The blonde stood up uncoordinatedly, neck craning to stare up at the colossal creature. What was she supposed to do? She gazed back directly into its eyes with false bravery. If she didn't stand her ground, would the student actually kill her? Perhaps she could talk some sense into the thing. "Uh- Shit! I'm sorry for bumping into you!" One of her hands slipped into her pocket, just in case a bad situation got worse.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Desolate Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desolate Dragon   Desolate Dragon EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 3:54 pm

Pepper lost control of the dragon's mind. I'm sorry. Was all she could sputter out. The dragon's claws scrapped the earth, staring at the humans in front of it. Food, food? It thought. No! Pepper tried to fight, No! The dragon hated this human and how she always tried to fight her. She gave an ear slitting roar slicing her tail through a tree.

Louis was reading a book in his dorm when he heard a roar. That sounds a lot like.... Louis suddenly got a horrifying feeling. He ran down stairs and out to the courtyard sprinting towards the sound.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Desolate Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desolate Dragon   Desolate Dragon Empty

Back to top Go down

Desolate Dragon
Page 1 of 1