Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Arrival [Coooon]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8693

Arrival [Coooon] Empty
PostSubject: Arrival [Coooon]   Arrival [Coooon] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 12:12 pm

It was a cold breezy Saturday morning.

They had finally arrived in Europe one of the countries that was known most for it's beauty. Aspen had lived here only for a short period in her life. Three years too be exact, and she didn't remember too much about it since she was so young although she always remembered how busy the streets were and how many people went about anywhere for sight-seeing. They had just finished getting their luggage all they needed now was some sort of form of transportation. Aspen had side-glanced at Vincent a small smile on her face, she was glad he was with her on this trip it'll be fun, hopefully. It was only about 9;23 am but already the streets of Berlin was buzzing with people. Taxi-cabs were lined up outside of the airport waiting for people too hop on in, people leaving and going into the airport and just wandering around the streets. Aspen had wore a jacket it wasn't thick at all, just thin. She also had a small backpack that was strapped around her shoulders as well as two other luggages. Their first stop on their trip was to her home, the house where Aspen had stayed at for only 3 years. It was also the house where her father and sister had lived. She felt a tinge of excitement at the thought of seeing her younger sister again hopefully her father wouldn't be to nosy about bringing some strange dude over that came from America.

Aspen had quickly grabbed Vincent's hand and rushed forwards. Racing over towards where the taxi-drivers had lined up. "Move it slow-poke! I don't want to be held up in traffic!" The autumn had said as she approached a cab near the front opening the door of the car and shoving Vincent into the taxi. Aspen had quickly followed and sat close too Vincent the cabs in Europe were small there was sure too be discomfort. Her violet eyes glanced over towards the driver a friendly smile coming too Aspen's face as she said a greeting in german. "Guten Tag!!" Aspen had called out in a friendly voice, she wasn't fluent in German so she slowly started too panic as she asked her next question. "Err... Sprechen Sie Englisch? " Aspen had asked slowly and curiously.

The taxi driver only smiled and nodded. "Yes, I do." The man with the cap spoke normally glancing into his mirror. "Where too miss?" Aspen had sighed in relief she seriously did suck at speaking another language. "Please drive too, 43673 Huffman street!" Aspen replied with an up-beat tone. The cab driver nodded and the car slowly began too move onto the streets of Germany.

"So do you two come from here?" The taxi man had asked trying too strike up a conversation as they drove.

"Yes! I only lived here for about three years!" Aspen had answered fondly glancing over towards Vincent.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9346

Arrival [Coooon] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [Coooon]   Arrival [Coooon] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 1:01 pm

Vincent wore some pants and a Jacket himself on this breezy Saturday morning here in Berlin, Germany. He had never been outside of the U.S before so everything was new to him, Everything looked so pretty and nice that he didn't realize he was dealing the two in getting to Aspen's house. He started following after the girl when she grabbed his hand and dragged him to a taxi cab, with his stuff in tow.

He didn't really like being shoved into the cab by Aspen, but the fact that she seemed rather excited to see her family was good. Vince wouldn't act like this if the two of them were on the way to see his mother.. In fact he would be acting the exact opposite of his blonde friend. He didn't really mind that he and Aspen where sitting so close. He looked out the window as Aspen told the driver where to go. He didn't really need to say anything at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Arrival [Coooon] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [Coooon]   Arrival [Coooon] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 1:13 pm

It was a long drive ahead and Aspen was never able too sleep well on planes. She felt her eyelids slowly becoming heavier and heavier. She suddenly woke up too ask Vincent a question, "So do you like Germany so far?" The blonde had asked pressing down on the button too slightly open the window. The air woke her up more she figured that she would be able too chat with Vincent a little while they were on the way to the house. The traffic was a pain around 10 am since at that time everyone departed their homes too go to work. It was literally going too be a 2 hour drive too her house and Aspen could easily get motion-sick this didn't look to great for the blonde. "Vincent do you get car sick? Because I do!" Aspen had complained as she quickly glanced outside the window too see that there was quite a good amount of traffic already. The questions kept coming at Vincent as Aspen had tried too get comfortable in her seat she really did hate cars.. "How do you like being in a new country?"

Aspens family is rather chill. Both her parents had a gift she was never sure what her mothers was however since she did pass away and her father doesn't talk about her much but Aspen gets her gift from her father which is Shadow clones. Her sister Emily still didn't discover her gift but she still does go to Sophia Academy too help her discover it. One thing that does annoy her about her family though is how nosy her father is, there wasn't a doubt in Aspen's mind that her father would ask billions of questions too Vincent hopefully it wouldn't annoy him since Aspen did note that Vincent was one to get impaitent rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Arrival [Coooon] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [Coooon]   Arrival [Coooon] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 1:52 pm

Vincent's gray eyes looked away from the window and over to Aspen. "Germany is pretty so far.. Being in a different country is a bit strange, and please don't throw up. It would be bad for the both of us. I don't get motion sick. But if you get uncomfortable you can always lean on me or something to get comfortable again." He said to her giving her a reassuring smile. Hopefully they didn't run into to much traffic where it took longer than two hours to get there, but at the same time he hoped for it to take a long time. He was slightly nervous about meeting Apsen's family. It was going to be a bit weird that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Arrival [Coooon] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [Coooon]   Arrival [Coooon] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 2:24 pm

Aspen had smiled slightly as she nodded "Yeah ok! I won't that would totally be gross anyways." The autumn had said and slightly nodded she had understood that Vincent felt a bit uncomfortable in a different country her father didn't speak much english so it'd be weird speaking with him. "By the way, my dad can't really speak english - he speaks broken english but it's still not that great." Aspen had said with a small shrug hoping that this wouldn't freak out Vincent or worry him even more. "My sisters really good at it though! since she was an exchange student for over two years so it's not that big of a deal." The blonde had said giving Vincent a reassuring smile as she faced the window again. Aspen had blinked when she had heard Vincent's comment was he being serious well then ok.. Aspen scooted a bit closer and had rested her head on Vincent's right shoulder and she was able too quickly drift asleep..

TIME SKIP

After a long drive the Taxi driver had pulled over too a small neighbor-hood that was tucked away into a corner. It was a peaceful neighbor-hood there were children biking around the side-walks and people walking their dogs it was finally time too walk the steps of their house again. Aspen had rose from her slumber realizing that she had drooled a little bit on Vincent. Her cheeks quickly had turned red, and she frantically looked around for a napkin or tissue. "Oh my gosh! Sorry uh here!" Aspen had found a tissue and patted the wet-spot clean her cheeks still a bright red. After the small incident the two were finally out of the cab with their luggage. Aspen had paid the taxi-driver and waved good-bye smiling softly as he drove away. The autumn had became slightly nervous too of seeing her family, she didn't see them for at least five years. They knew that she was coming sometime in the summer but Aspen didn't specify exactly when she did want too surprise them after all. The autumn had dragged her luggage behind her and looked towards Vincent. "You ready??" Aspen had asked him slightly curious before she had said something else. "Oh and don't be nervous! I'll be right here with you." Aspen had said giving the summer a thumbs up and a toothy smile.

Aspen had slowly started too approach the house, quietly opening the gate and holding it open for Vincent she then had spoke too him in a hushed tone. "I want my visit too be a surprise, I told them I was coming but I didn't tell them when exactly I was going to arrive." Aspen had said with slight excitement. The house they were approaching wasn't too large or too small it was clear that Aspen's family was slightly rich though because of their pretty backyard and nice looking garden. Aspen had glanced back at Vincent who was following her. "My sister and father really like too garden." Aspen had explained a smile on her face. Seeing this house had brought back nostalgic memories and she was glad too be back too see her family again.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Arrival [Coooon] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [Coooon]   Arrival [Coooon] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 2:45 pm

Vincent didn't really mind that she had drooled on him. It wasn't that big of a deal, he could just heat himself up, have the spot evaporate faster. Which he did, and the spot was gone. He followed Aspen remaining silent like Aspen had told him. The house was pretty. Far better than his house.. well his house wasn't a house at all.. it was a run down apartment, in a building.. which was in the ghetto of chicago.. yeah he wasn't taking Aspen there anytime soon.

The garden was beautiful.. he really liked nature and stuff so taking the chance he looked around a little bit but kept following Aspen. Though the closer they got the more nervous he got. He had no idea what her family would be like.. He had a slight fear that he was going to be pressed for questions and what not, he most likely was going to be. He took a couple deep breaths to keep himself calm.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Arrival [Coooon] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [Coooon]   Arrival [Coooon] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 3:04 pm

occ: what her sister looks like

ic; Stepping onto the stair-case Aspen had felt her heart-beat slightly rise. She wasn't even sure if anyone was home, it was a Saturday morning it was likely that her father was at work and Emily was out of the house with some of her little friends. If nobody was home it'd be completely embarrassing for her she had hoped too god that someone was home or they had at least left a key somewhere.. Aspen had smiled again towards Vincent and gave his shoulder a reassuring rub. The autumn would try too stop her father too ask any questions that made her or Vincent uncomfortable. Aspen had took a deep breath as well, as she quickly fixed her hair. She then had pressed the doorbell where Aspen was able too hear the bell ring inside of the house. She stepped back standing next too Vincent as they waited, her heart beat slightly rised as they stood in the wait not saying anything really. She felt her hands become clammy when no one had answered the door Aspen then pounded on the door and rang the door-bell again.

Her hands became more clammy when she had heard running footsteps and a quiet sweet voice, it was her sister. "Cominnng~" It was finally time too see her little sister again.

The door had cracked open faster then Aspen's mind can register then bam she was able too see her face. A wide smile came too Aspen's face and she ran up too her younger sister for a bear-hug. "Surpriseeee!!!!!" She yelled as she released her and backed away again. Her smile didn't fade away Aspen was practically grinning ear to ear. "Wheres Dad?" Aspen had asked normally as she let herself in and held the door open for Vincent.

Emily had blinked rapidly trying too say something but no words were able too came out. The sudden apperance of her sister coming here had surprised her extremely well. "H--h-huh?!?" The smaller blonde had asked with a surprised tone. "H-Hey! Aspen waiiiiiitttt!!!!!" Emily had raced after her older sister letting the door slam shut behind her. Emily had a frown on her face as she stood in front of Aspen pointing her finger at her older sister. "What are you doing here?!?! Why did you come?!" Emily had asked her eyes narrowing, something had felt wrong. Her finger then had turned towards the taller boy. "Who's he!"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Arrival [Coooon] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [Coooon]   Arrival [Coooon] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 3:37 pm

Vincent followed Aspen inside. He was being slightly cautious with things. He wasn't exactly sure what to do at the moment. Aspen's little sister was kind of cute like in a little sister way. She also shared some qualities with the cloner. It was easy to see the two were related. He didn't really say anything until the younger sibling spoke up, asking who he was.. "Oh.. I'm Vincent.. You can call me Vince for short if you want too.." He said shedding his nervousness a little bit. "I go to school with your sister." He said.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Arrival [Coooon] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [Coooon]   Arrival [Coooon] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 4:14 pm

The house had looked slightly different, it was obviously redecorated and was made too look very open. Aspen glanced around slightly curious too what has been done too the house, it felt like her and Vincent were almost in the same situation they were in a completely new environment. "So wheres dad?" Aspen had repeated the question meeting the gaze of her younger sister. Something did seem different about Emily she was a lot more quieter then she usually was. "Something the matter em?" The blonde had asked with concern patting her younger sisters head.

Emily glanced away discomfort visible in her eyes. She had seemed hesitant but she quickly shaked her head. "H-hu-huh?? Of corse not!" She stammered out quickly stepping away from her sisters pestering hand. The blonde then had glanced over towards Vincent, unsure if he was trustworthy or not. "Um here! I'll put you're guys bags somewhere" She had seemed frantic too get away so she grabbed the closest luggage to her for Aspen and raced over towards Vincent her cheeks becoming red. "Uh hey.. can I-I um.. um.. um.. t-t-t take you're bag for um.. um.. you?" Emily had asked quietly her face so red and embarrassed she couldn't look him in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Arrival [Coooon] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [Coooon]   Arrival [Coooon] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 4:56 pm

He looked at the little sibling with gray eyes. It wasn't gentlemen like to let her take the bags, but he didn't know where to take them so he just had to agree didn't he? He held out his bag for Emily to take. "Thank you." He said to the younger sibling.

He looked over to Aspen after handing over his bag. "Uhh.. Aspen.. What is this dad of yours like exactly?" His nerves were building up again. The dad was either really scary or nice, but even being nice made them scary so he wasn't sure which one he preferred. He kind of wanted to grab Aspen's hand for comfort, but he decided against it.. and also he didn't know if she would be comfortable with it.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Arrival [Coooon] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [Coooon]   Arrival [Coooon] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 5:33 pm

The house didn't look as big as it was from the outside.

When Aspen had lived in Germany she also lived with two other people since her father liked to do host families. It was about a six bedroom home even though now only her father and sister lived here, it was too expensive too live anywhere else. So when her sister had vanished she had no idea where she went or where she had placed their stuff but Aspen had trusted her younger sister. The autumn had looked at her phone too check the time and it was only around 2;00 pm. There was still plenty of stuff they could do with this much time in the first day. Tucking her phone back into her pocket Aspen had blinked caught of guard by Vincents question. "Well he's rather lazy, but he's nice." Aspen had said with a shrug, Emily was always like this she liked cleaning and doing house work it was odd too see a little 11 year old doing the dishes and the laundry and cooking dinner but it was normal in this household. "He's lazy but he has a well paying job at least I think he still has it." Aspen had explained too Vincent as she sat down on the couch. "Don't worry Vincent he's not that intimidating." The blonde had told the summer with a small smile. She still didn't get an answer from Emily where dad even was.

The autumn had glanced over towards Vincent a questioning look on her face, Vincent or Magic hardly talked about their family maybe it wasn't a good idea too pry it out of him. "So what about your family..?" Aspen had asked casually as she sprawled herself all over the couch to get comfortable, home sweet home. Although maybe talking about the topic wasn't such a good idea, all that Aspen knew was that both Magic and Vincent shared the same mother but different fathers it was obvious that their mother was some sort of shady lady but she couldn't make such assumptions like that, at least not without knowing.

Emily had came back a small uneasy smile on the younger sisters face. As she came too sit down next too Aspen snuggling against her. It was five years since she last saw her sister but she didn't know how to bare the news too her about what their father had done. The young blonde had completely forgot about Vincent for a brief moment and quickly popped of the couch. "Oh hey um.. do you guys need anything like food.. o-or water." The sister began to stutter when she looked towards Vincent she wasn't exactly comfortable around him yet.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Arrival [Coooon] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [Coooon]   Arrival [Coooon] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 6:05 pm

Vincent nodded in reply to what she had said. So he was most likely going to be one of those scary nice dads.. The pyromancer followed Aspen into the sitting area and sat down in a chair since Aspen and Emily took up the couch. When Emily asked if they had wanted anything the boy shook his head. "No thanks. I'm good." Skipping Aspen's question for the moment.

He had to think on how he wanted to answer this question.. Well it was easy to say about the dad. "I never knew my dad. Pretty sure you wouldn't want to know about my mother..." He never cared for the woman, but he put up with her since she was the one caring for him. He had some how managed to put up with the woman for so many years..
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Arrival [Coooon] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [Coooon]   Arrival [Coooon] EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 9:24 am

Aspen had glanced over towards Enily slightly raiaing an eyebrow. "Just get me a cup of water with ice, thanks em." Aspen had said with a smile and pushed the sister off the couch and Emily had left to grab her older sister watee. Aspen had refocused back onto Vincent it would have been better of if she didnt ask about his family. "Oh well um you hungry? I can go make us something too eat like sandwhiches and then we can go out!" Aspen had said with excitment in her tone. "Theres a barn only a few miles from here we can go horseback riding." Aspen had suggested remembering the old run down barn with at least four horses. "Me and my sister used too always go when I had lived here it was fun." If her dad still worked for that company he wont be coming home for awhile. "We would have to take the subway."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Arrival [Coooon] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [Coooon]   Arrival [Coooon] EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 6:44 pm

Vincent smiled slightly. "I wouldn't mind going out, not exactly hungry at the moment so you don't have to worry about making food or anything." He probably would have been hungry if he wasn't dealing with nerves for so long. Also being in a new country distracted a person.

Horeback riding? He had never done that before so Aspen would most likely have to teach him. "I had never gone horseback riding before so you would have to teach me. Dealing with the subway I can do. Use to take it all the time back in Chicago." He said to her a slight chuckle at the subway comment.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Arrival [Coooon] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [Coooon]   Arrival [Coooon] EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 7:07 pm

Emily had came back with a tall clear cup that had held ice and water she had placed it into her sisters hands before she looked at them with slight wonder. "You guys are leaving...? Already?" The younger blonde had asked with confusion. She knew that they had came here to Vacation from the us but she had expected them too stay a little longer they did pack alot too... the blonde herself would probably never go to America she couldnt leave her father to be lonely unlike Aspen and besides she didnt want too leave all her good friends behind even though she didn't have a large amount of friends.

Aspen had smiled and nodded a thanks too Emily slightly caught off by her question. "No we're coming back we are only going out for a bit but we'd probably be back late." Aspen had said with a shrug gulping down the ice-water and sighing in relief. Europe could get incredibly hot sometimes good thing she brought shorts along with her. After she had finished her cup she placed it back onto the table looking back towards Emily. "If you become lonely just invite some of your friends over, im sure dad won't care." Aspen had said slightly confused why she didnt want them too leave. The autumn then had glanced back over towards Vincent a small smile on her face, "Oh right I keep forgetting that you lived there!" Aspen had said with a small chuckle before she stood up and walked next too Vincents side. "Anyways we'll be leaving Em tell dad I'll see him later tonight." Aspen had waved goodbye to her little sister and lead Vincent out the door.

She didnt really take the summer seriously when he had said he never horsebacked so she questioned him about it when the door had closed gently. "Seriously..? Well it's not that hard it only hurts you're butt." Aspen had said with a small laugh feeling slightly embarrassed as they made it back over too the road. Glancing around a bit Aspen had waved Vincent forwards. "Come on Subways this way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arrival [Coooon] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival [Coooon]   Arrival [Coooon] Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival [Coooon]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next