Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Messing Around

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9280

Messing Around Empty
PostSubject: Messing Around   Messing Around EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 1:38 pm

Sophia had been her a couple days, and the girl learned that they were allowed to go into the forest. This place was very different from the city of Savannah. First of all it was less humid.. there was less people she had to worry about. Also they didn't have the historical society breathing down their neck if they ever wanted to make a chance to their property. The girl held her gloved hands behind her back, and walked along the forest sometimes tossing her feet out further the normal causing her to walk in a weird but kind of cute way. The girl came out here to try something.. well the scenery was nice too.. but she wanted to see how long it would take for her power to get rid of something of a larger size.

Carefully the girl removed one of her gloves, leaving her right hand bare. Her left hand was still gloved, but kept a tight grip on her other glove. She had her bag with her with some spares gloves in case she accidentally disintegrated the pair she was wearing now. Finally the girl found a small tree. Being careful not to touch anything else, the girl pressed a finger tip to a tree. She had to concentrate for a moment to get her power to work to her will , and finally it did. Once she removed her hand small cracks started to form in the tree from where she touched it. Slowly growing outward with passing time. She put her right hand back into her glove, and watched as the tree started to crack, and turn to dust. This was going to take a while.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8367

Messing Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messing Around   Messing Around EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 1:43 pm

Matthew, just finished from working on his gift, was walking back up to the Academy when he noticed the girl he had met the other day. He approached her and noticed the tree beginning to crumble and turn to dust. She must also be practicing her gift. "Hey Sophia." he said, giving her a small wave. "Practicing with your gift?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Messing Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messing Around   Messing Around EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 6:13 pm

"Well it's kind of hard to practice with it.. I'm just seeing how long it takes for something large to turn to dust.." Sophia replied to Matthew. She turned around and looked at the boy. He looked a bit fatigued. "Where you doing something?" She asked, not noticing the crack on her arm. The crack appeared there from using her power a large amount.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Messing Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messing Around   Messing Around EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 8:22 pm

Matthew brought up his bag and showed the girl. "Practicing with my gift. I've been doing it whenever I can. It's been really tough, making my gift grow." he said, giving her a tired smile.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Messing Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messing Around   Messing Around EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 8:29 pm

Sophia nodded in response. "I can't really train with my gift unless you want this whole forest destroyed." She said. She looked at her gloves hands for a second then noticed the crack on her arm. That wasn't exactly new, but that was bigger than the last time it had happened. It was just a side effect of her power. If she used it too much then she would sort of disintegrate herself.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Messing Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messing Around   Messing Around EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 8:35 pm

"Yeah, I can see that." he said, motioning towards the slowly rotting tree. He opened the bag and grabbed out one of his trusty metal balls. He held it out in his open palms, as if he wanted Sophia to take it. "I'll show you my gift. Watch." he said, staring intently at the metal ball. Starting slowly, but getting faster, the metal spread over his arm and within 30 seconds the metal had completely covered his arm, including his shoulder. The metal ball, however, continued to sit there, unmoving and unchanging. He put the metal ball back into the bag but the metal stayed put on his arm. Sweat began beading on his forehead and he gave her another weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Messing Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messing Around   Messing Around EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 8:37 pm

"Don't push yourself too hard. You don't want to put to much strain on yourself." The girl said. She lifted her left arm a little bit so the boy would see the crack in her arm, almost making her seem like she was just a doll. "This is what happens if I strain my abilities. I start to disintegrate myself." She said to Matthew, "There is no way to reverse it in a short amount of time. I just have to rest for a few days."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Messing Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messing Around   Messing Around EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 9:34 am

"Wow." he said. "I just get tired easily." He let the metal dissipate from his arm. He took a deep breath as the metal seeped from his arm.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Messing Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messing Around   Messing Around EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 9:42 am

Sophia shrugged. "I kind of like it this way. I can easily tell when I pushed myself too far." People could probably tell when they pushed themselves to far by being tired, but sometimes you don't know if you have gone to far or you are just sick either way it's kind of the same.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Messing Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messing Around   Messing Around EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:06 pm

"Yeah, that is a good indicator." he said, breathing a little easier than before.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Messing Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messing Around   Messing Around EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:11 pm

The crack was already growing smaller, but it didn't really seem like much. The tree was almost covered in cracks at the moment, and was soon going to fall to dust any moment now. "Though I don't know how far I can push myself before I disintegrate myself.." She hadn't really tried to push herself to far in fear of turning to dust herself. She also stopped attempting to use her gift anytime a crack appeared on her body.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Messing Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messing Around   Messing Around EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 6:43 pm

Matthew, getting out his metal ball again, grasped it in his right hand and metal covered his hand, up to about his wrist. He swung his arm toward the crumbling tree, having a huge cloud of dust appear where the tree once was. "Sorry, I just wanted to do something with my gift." he said sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Messing Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messing Around   Messing Around EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 7:20 pm

A frown appeared on her face. "You just messed up what I was trying to figure out.." She said with a huff. "I wanted to see how long it would take to fully disintegrate, and you messed it up.." Sophia crossed her arms, a small look of anger on her face. She couldn't redo it unless she wanted to damage herself further.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Messing Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messing Around   Messing Around EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 7:25 pm

"It's not that hard to calculate. Well, from the state it was in, it was about 85-ish percent decayed already, and it's been disintegrating for what, 7 minutes now? That means that it would've only taken about... 2 and a half more minutes to fully crumble to dust." he explained.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Messing Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messing Around   Messing Around EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 7:30 pm

The girl let out a huff again. "You don't know how my gift works. You wouldn't know how long it would take. And it's not something that can be calculated. It has to be timed. Cause some parts disintegrate faster, and some parts slower so it would have an effect on time it takes. Just because it looked 85 percent close to disintegrating doesn't mean it was. There was still the inside of the tree to take care of.. And I can't start another one, or else I risk damaging myself further." Sophia said. It would have been better if he just left it alone. He knew that she was trying to figure something out, yet he had to ruin it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Messing Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messing Around   Messing Around Empty

Back to top Go down

Messing Around
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Forest-
Jump to: