Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A New Place

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9280

A New Place Empty
PostSubject: A New Place   A New Place EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:28 pm

Sophia stood at the gates of the new academy she was going to be attending. She had a suitcase with her at the moment, and over her should sat her satchel. The girl was wearing white top that had lace for sleeves, and a light blue skirt. She knew there were uniforms but she hadn't gotten hers yet. Her hands were covered by white gloves that were really soft. She went through a couple pairs a week but it kept her from destroying anything else. Her gloved hands gripped tightly to the strap of her bag. The girl didn't really know what to do or where to go. She knew she needed to get to the office, and tell them she had arrived but she didn't know what building that was. A huff escaped her. Maybe a student would come along and help her?
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8367

A New Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:31 pm

Matthew, hands in pocket, was wandering the campus, bored out of his mind, when he ran into a girl standing at the entrance with a suitcase. She was obviously new, so he decided to introduce himself. He walked up to her and gave her a friendly-ish smile. "Hey. Welcome to Beata Academy. My name's Matthew." he said, welcoming her.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8627

A New Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:41 pm

Shes never been too North Dakota before. Although it was beautiful here not as beautiful as the cities in Germany but this place had its own beauty. Ella was never one too really travel anyways, she always found traveling so stressful having too pack and then frantically go to the airport so you wouldnt miss your flight then sit around and do nothing for twelve boring hours. It was just so stressful just thinking about it. For that reason she didnt pack that much she only had a small carriage and a light backpack that was carried on her shoulders. She saw no reason too bring her whole house anyways she could just get new things from here that was the smarter decision wasnt it?

Ella blinked as she was dropped off at the school. Never had she been to a large school before and it was breath-taking. She could hear people walking nearby and having smooth pleasant conversations everyone was already in their little friend groups meeting people and making friends would be tougher here. Although making friends was never really a hard thing too do for Ella mainly because she had a beautiful face and everyone wanted too be friends with the pretty girls didn't they? The blonde had blinked when she spotted another girl with a suit-case it was obvious that she was new too so they could stick through this together.

Walking over Ella had waved towards Sophia. A comforting and friendly smile eased onto her soft looking lips. "Hi! You must be new too right? My names Ella!" She had said in a cheerful tone sticking out her hand too shake hers. The blonde was surprised when she saw Matthew coming from nowhere he seemed a bit quiet but she didnt quite mind. "Ella Duclos" she stated once again pulling her suit-case too her side.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9538

A New Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:54 pm

A young man stood off to the side, not too far off from the gathering crowd, with a large pile of books tucked in neatly under his arm. The Winter couldn't help but overhear the conversation as he passed. Normally, he almost always had plans, for studying or working in the infirmary, but for now it seemed he had nothing but free time on his hands. He figured then the most productive use of his time then would be to help someone else. And new students always needed help, right?

And so, Ethan walked up aside Matthew. "Two new students? Where are you ladies from?" He asked, offering a hand to shake of his own. He forgot in that moment it was probably rude not to give his name too. "Ah - My name is Ethan Riley... Pleasure."
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Coon
Flower King
Coon

A New Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 4:16 pm

So many people showed up, there was Matthew, the Ella, then Ethan. They were all so nice or at least she thought. The girl gave them all a smile in return. "My name is Sophia Nohr. It's nice to meet you all." She said to them. "I'm from Savannah, Georgia. And this place.. no this whole state is different than what I'm used to." She said to Ethan, giving his hand a shake. After she retracted her right hand the glove started turning to dust, and in a couple of seconds it nothing remained of the glove, except for the dust that flew away in the wind. "Oh no.." Using her still gloved hand the girl reached into her bag, and pulled out another glove and slipped it onto her right hand.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

A New Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 5:57 pm

Matthew looked questioningly at Sophia's glove turning to dust. Then he realized that must be her gift in action. It looked like some sort of disintegration, but he wasn't sure. "Wow all the way from Georgia? That must've been pretty far. Although Maine is pretty far too. That's where I come from." he said.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

A New Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:23 pm

Ella was never really good with names she was so forgetfull. Itd be an embarrassment if she screwed up their names right now. She had felt an eye twitch she was never good in stressful situations where was her bed when she needed it she just wanted to sleep the day away already. The blonde had fought the urge too chew on her freshly painted sky-blue nails as she nodded towards the mature looking boy who had stood by the other boy. "Yes! Im from Las-vegas."Ella had said with a polite smile The blonde had blinked these guys came from all over the world how interesting.

"Really..? Uh how neat?!" The blonde said trying too seem estatic but that wasnt really working very well. She glanced back over towards Ethan a curious thought coming too her. "Matthew right..? Where are you from?" Ella didnt really notice that Sophias glove was melting away in some dust like form but she did happen to catch the smallest glimpse of it. She blinked blankly a bit lost for words what kind of horrible gift was that she didnt want anybody her too touch her after that! "Hey uh what the hell is your gift?"
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

A New Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:34 pm

Ethan looked rather surprised as he watched the glove on her own hand turn to dust in an instant. He had to squeeze his own fingers to make sure they were all still there, a bit unnerved, before his curiosity ultimately took over. "Interesting," He mused, moving closer to get a better look as she carefully took out a new glove and slipped it on. "It completely turned into dust. Is it just your hands that can do that?" Whilst the other two seemed freaked out, he was utterly facinated.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

A New Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 7:02 pm

"So far.. It has only been my hands that have been able to do this.. I'm kind of glad about that though because if it wasn't just my hands then I would be losing clothes left and right. My gift is disintegration.. I really dislike it because I have to where these gloves all the time.. If I didn't, then you might have lost a hand just now.. maybe more.." Sophia explained.. "So far it is only capable of destroying anything.. I think that's all my gift is good for is destroying things." It was only recently that her parents had learned of the school. The girl had been dealing with her gift for the past couple years. She had a hard time explaining why she was wearing gloves all the time to other students and teachers at her old schools. But now that she was here, she could explain it truthfully for once. "I wear these gloves as a precaution." They probably understood why now.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

A New Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 7:05 pm

Matthew nodded, so it was disintegration. "That's really cool, but I can see why you don't like it." he said. 'I guess it's only cool if you're not the one who has the power.' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

A New Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 7:19 pm

occ: Hahaha just remembered that her character model is a brunette not a blonde silly me o:

Ic; Ella had slightly narrowed her eyes. 'How unlucky such a useless gift.' The brunette had thought too herself destroying everything was the complete opposite of her own gift where she created beautiful pieces of art and brought them too life it was quite useful and she took pride in it. "How unfortunate.." Ella had said with a small frown feeling pity for the girl. She couldnt imagine what it was like too have something that destroyed everything you touched and what it was like to wear gloves all the time. "I'm sure that you'll be able too master your gift in no time so no need to fret." Ella had said with a smile although she doubted that Sophia would be able too do that she seemed like the type too give up way to quickly. "My gift on the other hand is quite worthy too brag about." Ella had said with a confident smile as she quickly pulled out a scoll and paint. In a flash she drew a small dog that was colored quite unusually it had a lime-green body base and a small pink head either way it was adorable. "Im able too bring things too life with my artwork." Ella's smile had widened as she picked up her dog that she created before glancing at the others. "Beautiful isnt it?"
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

A New Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 8:04 pm

"It is cool... I mean, erm - very interesting." A million different questions ran through his head. Would it ever spread to the rest of her body? What limitations did it have? Did the size or material matter in the least? He might've went on to voice all those inquiries hadn't Ella brought her own gift before them all, bringing out the strangest green dog with a pink head. It weirded him out, just like she'd been weirded out by Sophia's. "Did you have to make it green?" He asked with a small laugh to hide his wariness.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

A New Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 8:28 pm

Sophia frowned at the girls comment. Yeah it was unfortunate.. but it came in handy for self-defense and what not. It kind of irritated Sophia how the girl suddenly turned the conversation on her and her gift. Her gift wasn't that great wow you could bring art to life.. Take away the thing you can draw on and what are you? Fucking useless. The amber eyed girl really hated people who bragged. It didn't really phase the disintigrator when Ella pulled out the bi-colored dog. Oh wow a multi colored dog really fascinating and beautiful.. please.. Sophia was slightly tempted to take off a glove and disintegrate the dog, but she wasn't going to do that. She was too nice.

Last edited by Coon on Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

A New Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 8:32 pm

Matthew didn't say much. "I'm from Maine. he said plainly, remembering the Art Girl's question.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

A New Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 8:45 pm

Ella didnt see anything wrong with a green dog with a pink-head she thought thet they were adorable with her gift she could probably create the most beautiful things that roamed the planet. The brunette slightly pouted as she glanced towards Ethan Riley, why did he have a problem with green dogs anyways? "Whaaaat? You don't think its adorable??" Ella had asked being over dramatic and gasping. She lifted her puppy into the air and spun around with it giggling with happiness. After that the brunette had pressed her face against the drawings her smile widening. "I think its just the cutest little thing...!" Ella had said she was really just talking too herself she didnt know that people werent listening too her they probably thought she was crazy.

Laughing uneasily the brunette had placed the dog back onto her ground fixing her hair that had became slightly messy after that entire fuss. The dog then had returned back onto the paper only looking like a drawing or sketch of some sort. "Anyways! Would you be so kind to show me and... Samantha around?" She completely forgot what Sophias name was so she just winged it she had a feeling she got it right anyways. Ella had turned too smile brightly towards Sophia when she truly didnt like the girl at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Place   A New Place Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Place
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next