Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Lost in the Plot [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11133

Lost in the Plot [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Plot [Open]   Lost in the Plot [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 4:07 pm

Anything to be worried about? He almost wanted to scoff. It was very uncontrollable, and how deadly it was depend on the person he touched. His eyes flickered to Aspen when she asked what it was, frowning softly as he debated if he really wanted to say it but soon decided to do so. Once Aspen had explained how Vincent and her left, he cleared his throat as he rubbed his uncovered hand with his gloved hand. "My gift? I can...Well, I can copy the gift of whoever I touch for a very short amount of time, but from what I know, the gift is always uncontrollable. If something can go wrong - it does." He let out a soft sigh, before shrugging as he pulled the top book from his pile. "Its something I need to learn how to control, but its hard to do it when just having skin-to-skin contact like shaking hands can have very dire problems."
Back to top Go down
Icee

Icee

Beata Bucks : 8013

Lost in the Plot [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Plot [Open]   Lost in the Plot [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 1:18 pm

Met through his brother, huh? Now that the young initiate looked closer, she noticed a small resemblance between him and Magic, one of the students she had met before coming to Beata Academy. It was mostly the dark, shaggy hair, but her attention was pulled away before she could ask if they were brothers.

Staring at Luke, she was amazed to hear about his ability. If he hadn't been brave enough to turn her handshake down, who knows where-- no, when he would be next. Kyou brushed her light brown hair over her shoulder and smiled gently at the blond boy. "I get it. We wouldn't want you to get stuck in the 1800's," the teen chuckled lightly, trying to hide the growing concern in her eyes. The only way she had discovered her ability was through using it, intentionally or not. If all other students were like her, she couldn't imagine what might have happened that lead to his discovery. Coughing awkwardly she turned to Aspen and Vincent once more. "U-uh, what are your powers, since we're on the topic?"
Back to top Go down

Lost in the Plot [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2