HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
The Summer Tournament has begun! Head on over to the Island and cheer for your favorites!
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Share | 

A Different Rooftop - Rooftop Hangout #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang

Beata Bucks : 1602

PostSubject: A Different Rooftop - Rooftop Hangout #1   Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:39 pm

There was one rooftop, the rooftop of the school's main building, where students would hang out all the time. It looked fondly over the courtyard, had a wide space, and even benches for students to sit on. This was not the rooftop Maisie and Jonathan sat on. The one they called their hangout looked over the Courtyard as well, but from a different, less direct angle. it was smaller, less accustomed to the everyday presence of people. Maisie wasn't even sure they were allowed to be there. All she knew is how to get up there, and that no one had caught them yet. It was a good place to smoke. It was the only place she smoked.

She had already lit a cigarette before Jonathan appeared up there for a second time. She wasn't sure he was going to show up at all. She grumbled to herself about how she shouldn't have trusted that pink haired asshole, how she was going to leave, but suddenly, the door opened. She hoped it was him, and not some official who had seen the smoke. She liked it up there, on that rooftop...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crippling Roollage Debt

Beata Bucks : 1382

PostSubject: Re: A Different Rooftop - Rooftop Hangout #1   Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:30 pm

Despite having only met Maisie on that rooftop once, after speaking to her for what? An hour max, he couldn't help feel it was their thing. He could think of a hundred different things he could do up there. But it was shared with a girl who looked like she needed an escape as badly as he did at times, so just for that reason, he didn't. Instead, he came up to the rooftop with two cokes in hand, he'd yet to find a beer supplier, though he'd heard promising things about the general store owner's son.

"Starting the part early?" The scent of smoke filled his lungs as he opened the fire escape door, stepping out onto the rooftop over looking the courtyard. It was just as good as last time, quiet and open. And the company, excellent. "Here." He tossed her a coke, and used that now free hand to take out his pre-rolled blunts in a cliplock bag, two of which were half used. Tossing it to the floor, he sat down next to her, not minding the smoke that shadowed her like wisps in the air.

so many kids, please stop this sinful hand
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Jay

PostSubject: Re: A Different Rooftop - Rooftop Hangout #1   Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:00 am

Maisie caught the soda with a start. "Ugh, you fucking moron, you probably shook it up." She looked down at the can. It looked normal, but the bomb was in popping open the lid. She threw her cigarette down with a glare at him. "I'm aiming this at you, you asshole, if it explodes you're getting the brunt."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crippling Roollage Debt

PostSubject: Re: A Different Rooftop - Rooftop Hangout #1   Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:48 am

"Second date and you're tryin' a get me wet already? Buy me dinner first, Maiz." He bit his tongue tip between his teeth, grinning at her hesitance opening the can. He picked up his unshaken one and opened it without fear, only a little hiss coming out as expected from pressurised carbon dioxide. He waved his can teasingly, before attempting to take a long, cool sip.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Jay

PostSubject: Re: A Different Rooftop - Rooftop Hangout #1   Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:31 pm

"Don't call me that." She ignored his talk about a date. What a fucking asshole. The girl opened the can in his direction, relieved it didn't bubble up, and pressed her back to the wall. "Don't call me that. It annoys me, my uncle is a farmer and would call me Corn all the time because of that." She took a swig. "'Hey Maiz, you don't look like corn!'"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crippling Roollage Debt

PostSubject: Re: A Different Rooftop - Rooftop Hangout #1   Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:10 pm

"Corn?" Jonathan parroted, looking at her in wonder as he connected the dots. It was such a beautiful nickname, so creative, yet the harsh reality was that he was unlikely to ever use it. It was, painful... "Noted, Maisie." Placing the can onto the ground, he swiped up the packet and took out a half-finished blunt and lit it. The cannabinoids kicking in as he inhaled the sour smoke. "How about Jigglypuff? Or have you got any other hidden relatives that call you that?" The metaphor was rather fitting, and she'd been the one to say it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Jay

PostSubject: Re: A Different Rooftop - Rooftop Hangout #1   Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:09 pm

Maisie shook her head with an angry huff. "Just call me Maisie, you insufferable prat. Why do you need to shorten that?" She didn't look at him, keeping her eyes on the pink sky above. "Jonathan, now that's a different story. Way longer. Not catchy enough, or unique. It's plain. Your name sucks, Jonnyboy."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crippling Roollage Debt

PostSubject: Re: A Different Rooftop - Rooftop Hangout #1   Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:04 am

"Now where's the fun in that?" He tilted his head back chuckling whole bodied at her insult which rolled off like water off a duck's back. "It means God has given, and I like to think I'm a blessing on this earth." Jonathan took a long swig of coke, washing away the smoky scent lingering behind. His eyes wander over to the courtyard when he heard someone shout something down their, but couldn't see over the bricked fence. But it still broke this little illusion he was enjoying of them alone in this place. The school couldn't even give him a moment. "Enjoying school so far? I think I saw you at the party a few weeks back? Would have said hi, but some dingbat got in a fight."

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Jay

PostSubject: Re: A Different Rooftop - Rooftop Hangout #1   Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:14 am

Maisie smiled at the mention of the fight. She remembered that best of all. "Yeah, I remember that," she said. "That was about me. I was the face that launched a thousand ships. The wolf prick called me a mean name, so my cousin beat him up." she paused for a moment. Did she actually witness the end of that fight? No, no, she was with Liam. "...I'm sure."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crippling Roollage Debt

PostSubject: Re: A Different Rooftop - Rooftop Hangout #1   Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:42 am

There was a brief second when the boy shook his head to physically try to rid himself of the memory of Montare's pasty butt. "Well now I feel bad for not kicking him as he ran out naked. He was a strange one. Heard he spent the rest of the night naked in the hallway." He took another sip of his coke, letting the blunt sit between his fingers in the other hand. His back remained pressed to the wall. "Wait, ha. Blond was your cousin? Does that mean I saved the Headmaster's son from getting his arse kicked by dog boy?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Jay

PostSubject: Re: A Different Rooftop - Rooftop Hangout #1   Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:31 pm

"He's nothing special. He's kind of annoying, a little bit of a shit." Maisie didn't like Jace. He was always pandering, softspoken whenever he spoke to her. He treated her like a child. She was not a child. Maisie had finished her drink, and on a whim, chucked the can over the brick fence. The clang of its landing echoed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crippling Roollage Debt

PostSubject: Re: A Different Rooftop - Rooftop Hangout #1   Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:59 am

"Huh. I'll take your word for it." He watched her little outburst as he took another sip, cringing a little at the borderline lukewarm swill the soda had become. But his thoughts were firmly focused on the mystery of her relationship with her family, not that he was going to ask her about it, or snoop about, but he couldn't help it. When they'd first met, she'd grabbed him by his lapels, demanding if he was a spy. But for now, he tucked that away under 'interesting facts about Maiz'. It was a bit too soon to pry, if he ever did. "Pity though, for a second I thought I'd get a medal. Maybe ask if we can import an old Gum. Weird things you miss about home."

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Jay

PostSubject: Re: A Different Rooftop - Rooftop Hangout #1   Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:05 am

"Gum...?" Australians were weird, the fuck was that supposed to mean? Maisie said nothing more about it for a moment, not wanting to look too stupid, but the question had already slithered out of her mouth. Well, so what if she didn't know? It was some stupid cultural shit, she was not from the same place, why did he expect her to know that? "Is that some kind of Australian drug or something? Because Jace is clean as the Headmaster for all I know."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crippling Roollage Debt

PostSubject: Re: A Different Rooftop - Rooftop Hangout #1   Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:30 am

"Ah. Gum is a tree. It's this big." He gestured for something big, stretching out his arms length ways, and then made a motion for something slender. "And pretty slim, unlike the oaks around here. They have the pointiest leaves." Jonathan didn't really miss home much, but the flora, the weird fauna, that was something he missed. Waking up to laughing kookaburra, the white sand beaches and the coffee. "Anyway, I think this school is doing pretty decently on the drug front without me bribing your cousin."

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Jay

PostSubject: Re: A Different Rooftop - Rooftop Hangout #1   Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:12 am

"Then don't poke trees, moron." Her fingers tapped rhythmically on the ground, and she stood. "Come on, I want to see where my soda can landed." Maisie walked up to the brick wall, standing on her tiptoes as she looked down on the courtyard. Her can was no where to be seen, after a few moments of rigorous scanning. She decided someone must have had picked it up, until there was the distant banging of something familiar...after a few moments of it getting louder, she found out it was footsteps up the staircase to the roof!

"Shit!" she hissed silently. The girl grabbed Jonathan's hand, pulling him up with her, and practically threw him in a split-second hiding place; a pocket between the staircase wall and the air conditioning units, around the corner from where the door lay. It was snug, and she climbed on top of him as the door swung open, and somebody she could only assume was security walked out.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

A Different Rooftop - Rooftop Hangout #1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Courtyard-
Jump to: