Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Lounging Around in the lounge [Coon/Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8367

Lounging Around in the lounge [Coon/Open] Empty
PostSubject: Lounging Around in the lounge [Coon/Open]   Lounging Around in the lounge [Coon/Open] EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 5:42 pm

Sarah was lying down on one of the couches, eyes closed and leg lazily swinging off the end of the couch. She had been watching TV but that was getting boring so she started to doze off. The remote fell out of her hand and fell to the ground with a soft thunk.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9280

PostSubject: Re: Lounging Around in the lounge [Coon/Open]   Lounging Around in the lounge [Coon/Open] EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 5:50 pm

Destiny decided it was time to relax. Thing had not seemed right lately.. But she couldn't figure out what it was. Every time she saw a soul, she got sad for some reason. It was kind of hard to not see souls but lately she hadn't been seeing as many as she normally did. The necromancer walked down the hallway Juan the skeleton in tow with her. Finally she reached the doors that lead to the lounge. She pushed the doors open and notice Sarah relaxing on the couch. "Oh hey.." She said to the girl, Juan standing behind her, but could still be seen.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Lounging Around in the lounge [Coon/Open]   Lounging Around in the lounge [Coon/Open] EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 5:59 pm

Sarah woke with a start at the sound of a voice. She turned to say hi back when she saw the skeleton standing behind the girl. She screamed and jumped off the couch away from her. When she landed on the ground, she split into two and suddenly she didn't feel scared anymore. But the Other-Sarah definitely was. She wouldn't stop screaming. The real Sarah covered her ears and walked closer to Destiny. "I'm sorry about that. I just got really scared because of your skeleton. This happens from time to time." she explained in a raised voice., now completely unphased by Juan. Thankfully, by now, Other-Sarah had stopped screaming and had resolved to staying as far away from the skeleton as she could.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Lounging Around in the lounge [Coon/Open]   Lounging Around in the lounge [Coon/Open] EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 6:13 pm

Destiny watched the girl split into two, and soon flinched from the other girl screaming. Juan stood there looking kind of amused. He finally accomplished startling a person. "It's fine.. Sorry about Juan, he just kind of follows me everywhere.. Which is better than him sneaking off to go try and eat a hot dog or something.." She said to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Lounging Around in the lounge [Coon/Open]   Lounging Around in the lounge [Coon/Open] EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 6:20 pm

Sarah smiled. She walked over to Other-Sarah and touched her shoulder, closing her eyes in concentration. With a briliant flash of light, Other-Sarah was gone and there was only one Sarah once again. However, a downside to that is that she felt her fear come rushing back. She became very uneasy with Juan, but was nowhere near as scared as she once was. "Hehe.. my gift makes it to where each of my clones are tethered to a certain emotion and once they are separated from me, I can no longer feel said emotion until that clone is returned to my head. So there are pros and cons to this." she said, slightly uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Lounging Around in the lounge [Coon/Open]   Lounging Around in the lounge [Coon/Open] EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 6:29 pm

That power was pretty neat. Just to be able to get rid of emotions on a whim. "Necromancy is my gift, which is includes, but not limited to raising the dead, controlling the dead, and seeing and controlling souls, and some other things. I'm basically like death itself." Destiny explained. "Juan is one of my minions.. basically anyway." She said motioning to the skeleton behind her. "Name's Destiny by the way."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Lounging Around in the lounge [Coon/Open]   Lounging Around in the lounge [Coon/Open] EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 6:33 pm

Sarah hadn't realized they hadn't been introduced yet so her eyes widened. "Mine's Sarah. And necromancy seems like a really cool gift except that kind of stuff gives me the creeps." she said, laughing sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Lounging Around in the lounge [Coon/Open]   Lounging Around in the lounge [Coon/Open] EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 6:37 pm

Sarah? Nice name. The necromancer walked over and sat on the couch while Juan walked off to somewhere else. "If you had my gift you would learn to live with it. I see souls and stuff everyday, and well there is Juan over there somewhere. He is either a pile of bones or a walking skeleton.. so yeah. You get used to it." Destiny said to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Lounging Around in the lounge [Coon/Open]   Lounging Around in the lounge [Coon/Open] EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 6:46 pm

The Autumn nodded. "I'm sure." she said, laughing at Juan, who was wandering about the place. "As you can tell, each clone has a different hair color. Each emotion is associated with a different color, therefore that's their haircolor." she elaborated further.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Lounging Around in the lounge [Coon/Open]   Lounging Around in the lounge [Coon/Open] EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 7:40 pm

"Huh, that's kind of interesting. A good way to tell em apart though." Destiny said to the girl. So each emotion had a certain color aligned with it. It would be pretty interesting to see when this girl got better with her power.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Lounging Around in the lounge [Coon/Open]   Lounging Around in the lounge [Coon/Open] EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 6:02 pm

Sarah nodded. "That's for sure." she said. "It'd just be nice if I could pick and choose what emotion gets cloned. Hopefully I can learn how to do that."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Lounging Around in the lounge [Coon/Open]   Lounging Around in the lounge [Coon/Open] EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 6:30 pm

"You will be able to. Before I came here I practically killed every lawn I stepped on." Destiny said to the cloner.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Lounging Around in the lounge [Coon/Open]   Lounging Around in the lounge [Coon/Open] EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 6:33 pm

Sarah nearly laughed at that. "Really? That's certainly... interesting." she said.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Lounging Around in the lounge [Coon/Open]   Lounging Around in the lounge [Coon/Open] EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 8:30 pm

"Yeah.. I all I could do back then was steal the life from grass. And bring a single skeleton to life." Destiny said remembering the times before she came to school. "I would always try and find a side walk to take."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Lounging Around in the lounge [Coon/Open]   Lounging Around in the lounge [Coon/Open] EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 8:05 am

"I can see why. Most of the time my gift activates when I get excited, or scared, as you just saw. I can't really create clones on demand yet." she replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lounging Around in the lounge [Coon/Open]   Lounging Around in the lounge [Coon/Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Lounging Around in the lounge [Coon/Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next