Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Get busy livin' [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8693

Get busy livin' [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Get busy livin' [closed]   Get busy livin' [closed] EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 8:00 pm

Time speeds by you, that was a saying that Corin had always heard of but she always said it wasnt true. It was the opposite for Corin she was always dragging herself through the days since she knew almost nobody. In fact she only had two friends: Cassandra and Lykos, the spring didnt have much too do her summers been pretty much boring since she had been caught up with summer school. Corin had opened the door to the lounge sighing with relief when she saw that it was empty she didnt have the strength too put up with people but maybe it wasnt such a good idea too go to the lounge considering it was one of the popular hang out spots. Although Corin didn't mind people she preferred having no ones company she liked the feeling of being alone it was comforting. The spring had walked towards the couch letting herself fall backwards onto it. Feeling herself being springed forwards slightly since the cushion was so springy. Corin had sighed as she leaned forwards too grab the TV remote being in dorms was stuffy she liked going out.

Switching onto a sports channel the spring had leaned backwards feeling quite comforted by the couch she felt as if she could straight up cry since it was such a nice couch she was so strange. An eased smile had spread across her lips as she threw the remote somewhere not knowing where it landed and her purple eyes shifted towards the television focusing on the moving pictures featured on the wide screen.
Back to top Go down
Bloop

Bloop

Beata Bucks : 8992

PostSubject: Re: Get busy livin' [closed]   Get busy livin' [closed] EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 9:55 pm

D'angelo had left his dorm room a few minutes and headed toward the lounge. Hopefully the students their would let him watch the sports channel. That was the only way he could catch up on his sports. Well, that or his phone but the screen wasn't as big as the lounge T.V. Also, the couch in the lounge was hella comfortable. When he reached the lounge door, he remembered the first time he came here. That was the night him and his dormmates stole horses and took them for a joyride at midnight. "Good times." He said with an eased tone in his voice. It wasn't a good time when it happened, but that was in the past. All he could do was laugh at it as he opened the door and walked in.

Upon entering, he was surprised to see that it was practically empty. What caught his attention was that the sports channel was already on. Nice! Thinking to himself as he walked further into the lounge. There had been one occupant on the couch. A girl with dark black hair. He watched as she threw the remote randomly. It looked as if it was going to hit off the couch and land on the floor. He quickly teleported to where it would land and caught it just before it would bounce off the side of the couch. "Well that was close. You should be more careful next time." The taller boy walked over and placed the remote on the small coffee table. He then turned around and sat right next to her. Not close enough to where it was awkward. Making sure to keep some space in between. "I'm D'angelo by the way. What is your name?" He glanced at the t.v for a bit; it had been running a review of an exhibition basketball match. An eased smile came on his face as he watched the highlights. "You don't strike me as someone who would be into sports?" He stared back at the girl next to him.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Get busy livin' [closed]   Get busy livin' [closed] EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 12:32 am

Basketball huh..? Corin never played the sport she was more into soccer but how each of the players were able too maintain focus while pounding the ball into the ground and weave past the other teams defense while trying too score was interesting too watch for the spring. Corin had never played a sport only soccer and that was in the soccer game before beata she was just some quiet girl who listened too good music while in the corner at school and obeyed the teacher while maintaining average grades, the type of girl no one would really payed attention too or cared about although Corin had personally liked it that way. She never had the confidence too do a sport too to speak out but at beata she felt different she could speak without being nervous and look someone in the eye without anxiety over taking her.

The black haired girl pressed her cheek on her arm as lazy violet eyes watched the television she was oblivious when she heard the door open but when someone had suddenly appeared before her and catch the remote she threw it was alarming. Corin had blinked her head moving away from his a few inches as she glared towards the boy; tall, friendly, handsome. Corin normally stayed away from guys with traits like these but there was nowhere too turn here. The springs eyes slightly narrowed as he said something weird why did he care if the remote dropped anyways? wasnt her problem she could care less about it. The black-haired girl didnt respond instead her eyes shifted away from him and back onto the Television trying too push away the image of the man infront of her and instead focus on the game.

She wasnt really listening too him although she did notice something about him, he seemed like he would be a good basketball player he looked like the guys on the TV. Blinking at his name she was a bit uncomfortable she never heard of a name like that it was weird what was with it doesnt he have a nick-name? Her eyes re-focused on D'angelo and she let out a heavy sigh. ".....Corin..." She had said with a nonchalant tone in her voice as she tapped her nails on the handle of the couch. "Do you have a nick-name..." She had asked painly not looking at him in the eyes. Corin was slightly disgusted one thing that had bugged her about people was the way they thought of them he was clearly wrong why would she be watching this channel if she wasnt into sports? "Yes.. I am... also that proves how you cant assume things about other people.." Her eyes had rolled before she finished her statement. "Because if you say something wrong it makes you look like an.. idiot."
Back to top Go down
Bloop

Bloop

PostSubject: Re: Get busy livin' [closed]   Get busy livin' [closed] EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 1:30 am

"Corin....Cor..in" D'angelo said it to himself. Why did it sound so familiar? He kept looking back at her hoping it would come back to him. It was no help though. Oh well. "A nickname? Well you can call me D for short. That seems to be a common one with me." He didn't really care for being called D. It sounded a bit odd to him. Perhaps maybe because he personally preferred calling people by their real names as oppose to nicknames. He shrugged it off. Not paying too much attention to it.

An idiot? Well damn. That was a bit harsh. He thought it over and realized she was right. How stupid of him to assume things. Why else would she watch sports. Stupid. "Yeah you're right. That was pretty idiotic of me to assume that. My bad Corin, I apologize." he let out a sigh of disappointment and stared off onto the floor. The name Corin still playing over and over in his mind. He was sure he heard it somewhere. He looked back up at the t.v and watched the channel in silence. It had cut to commercial and an advertisement of a soccer player endorsing some sports drink. He recalled the soccer game he had played here at Beata. A smirk came across his face as he remembered how he (along with Juliette) had ran through that blue team like nothing. And then it hit him.

"You played at the soccer game too, right?! Corrects if I'm wrong, but you were the girl who scored using the wind. That was pretty impressive." D'angelo turned his head to face the girl. He knew he had seen her before somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Get busy livin' [closed]   Get busy livin' [closed] EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 5:35 pm

The spring had raised an eyebrow towards the boy what was so strange about her name? It was strange. Corin had a strange look on her face did this guy seriously tell her too call him D? Was he use too embarrassing hinself in front of strangers. The black-haired girl kicked her feet up onto the coffee table as she glanced towards the celing of the lounge. "Uh I dont think... I'll be calling you that..." Who would want anyone too call them by a letter anyways this guy was off somewhere. "I'll come up for a nick-name for you.. Let me sleep on it." Corin had said names were important after all, thats what Cassandra had taught her at least.

The black-haired girl blinked as she glanced towards D'angelo. A small friendly smile forming on her soft lips. "As long...as you dont do it again, It's fine." He seemed nice enough too see with his own eyes that he did something wrong and apologize about it, it was a rare trait for people to have these days. Corin had nodded at the autumns question. "Yes... I can control wind.. Its called..." Corin had paused for a moment thinking about it, she couldnt even remember her own gifts name how embarrassing was that. "...Aerokenisis"
Back to top Go down
Bloop

Bloop

PostSubject: Re: Get busy livin' [closed]   Get busy livin' [closed] EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 7:56 pm

"Oh. Alright. I look forward to this nickname." He had said with a smile on his face, but on the inside he pondered why she was so against his name. Most people didn't seem to have a problem with it. Why did she? This made him feel a bit uneased. Oh well. Can't please them all, right? He decided it was best to just leave it be and not ask her why. "Don't worry it won't happen again." knowing him it would happen again.

A small smirk came across his face as she stumbled to name her gift. "Aerokinesis. The ability to control the wind. I could imagine that isn't something easy to manipulate." He raised an eyebrow at her. Something like that could get out of hand. That's a lot of power for one person to have. It was amazing to him how all the student at Beata had different gifts and how unbelievable some were. Technically if she wanted to, she could make a tornado and blow away anything In her path. "Can you show me it?
If you don't mind of course."
He said with a bit of excitement in his voice. The thought of it intrigued him. He was curios by nature, or so he thought he was. He stared directly into her violet eyes. "You know Corin, you have such nice eyes." He was trying to butter her up so that maybe she would show him how she controls the wind. Should he have done that? Probably not. D'angelo believed that you had to sometimes take gambles and hope they pay off.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Get busy livin' [closed]   Get busy livin' [closed] EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 9:18 pm

The black-haired girl re-focused on the television it was an intense moment in the game with only a few seconds left who knows what would be able too happen. Corin had blinked at D'angelo slightly wondering why exactlt he was still standing and not sitting down. "...Will you sit down please..." Corin had asked side-glancing towards the couch and how much room there was. The spring had ignored his comment she always heard that from people which was why she didnt exactly like telling people her gift but D'angelo had found out since they were rivals in the soccer game a few weeks back.

Corin blinked slightly narrowing her eyes as he asked that question. "Sorry... trying to watch some tv...." She answered back too him glancing away as the game had ended. Damn it she missed the best part talking too this dude. The spring was shocked by his sudden compliment what was his deal? Why did he care so much in the first place. "....Get out of my face...!" She said with irritated look on her face her cheeks becoming slightly red. Being a bit impatient the spring had used her gift a small surge of wind knocking him away from her face. "........creep......."
Back to top Go down
Bloop

Bloop

PostSubject: Re: Get busy livin' [closed]   Get busy livin' [closed] EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 10:48 pm

The gamble surely didn't Pan out the way he had expected. After all, it was a gamble. Corin flipped and blew him onto the couch. He sank into the soft cushiony couch. It was so comfortable he thought to himself as he sat there. At least he got to experience her gift first hand. Although it did hurt a bit. It was pretty amazing how she was able to gather the wind, it's not like there was a breeze or anything like that. He glared at her from where had was sitting. "Well that was a bit harsh." A creep? She was starting to get on his nerves. He called have called her some very rude 'nicknames' but he knew better than that. He simply kept it to himself.

He turned his attention to the t.v; the game was practically over. How did he miss it? That was his sole purpose of coming here. Idiot. Now he's going to have to wait until later to try and watch it. He let out a sigh of disappointment. He had been so caught up with Corin and her gift he had forgotten all about the game. Not only did he mess it up for himself, he also messed it up for Corin. What an idiot he was. How rude of him to do that. He was beyond ashamed of himself. The best thing he could do was apologize to her again and hope she would forgive him. "Hey... I'm Sorry for making you miss the best part of the game. I was being very rude right now. Please don't...hate me." he stared off at the couch. Too ashamed to even look at her. "If there is anything I can do to make it up, let me know." it was the least he could do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get busy livin' [closed]   Get busy livin' [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Get busy livin' [closed]
Page 1 of 1