Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Standing at the crossroads [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9280

Standing at the crossroads [closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standing at the crossroads [closed]   Standing at the crossroads [closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 8:42 pm

Vince heard her question even though she spoke in a soft voice. It was kind of hard not to seeing how the whole dorm was quiet in that point of time. "No. I'm not angry with you.. I couldn't be.. I have no reason to be.. I thought you were angry at me." He remarked totally ignoring her second question.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8627

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the crossroads [closed]   Standing at the crossroads [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 3:25 pm

Aspen had felt her face slightly heat up once she realized that Vincent had heard her question. Why did she speak so quietly what was she even afraid of..? Him being mad at her she couldnt blame him if he was. But when Vincent had clamied that he wasnt angry the autumn was so relieved she was just so happy! "O-oh! Im glad!" The autumn had said with a widening smile and twinkling violet eyes how could she be so foolish why was she so afraid of Vincent being angry at her? The blonde had blinked slightly she was never really one to get angry or stay mad at someone she was always supper quick too forgive. Aspen had laughed a little as she shook her head "No way was I angry at you!" The blonde had said with a reassuring smile. "I was worried about you more then anything!!"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the crossroads [closed]   Standing at the crossroads [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 4:19 pm

A small smile appeared on Vincent's face, but his eyes still held a sad light to them. "All I was doing was trying to protect you from my brother.. He really is a dangerous man.. Just wanted him to be more careful.. I know he is trying to change after all.." Vince said. He really did care for Aspen.. He didn't want anything to happen to her due to his brother.. He could at least try and prevent that.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the crossroads [closed]   Standing at the crossroads [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 4:58 pm

Aspen had refocused on eating and she didnt really say anything for awhile that was until she saw the sad look in Vincents eyes. "Well at least hes trying too change right?" Aspen had said with a small smile she knew that he was trying everyone was trying too fix something in their life for Magic it was a bit more tougher then others. "When you feel better will you go somewhere with me..?" She had figured that Vincent needed too get away for awhile the blonde had felt the same way which was why she brought two tickets too travel hopefully he would say yes.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the crossroads [closed]   Standing at the crossroads [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 5:32 pm

Yeah his brother was trying to change.. but it wasn't really being to effective.. There was probably better ways Magic could attempt to change but his brother was as stubborn as ever.. When she had asked him to go somewhere with her, he blinked in surprise, and looked up at Aspen. "U-uh.. Sure. Sounds like it could be fun." He said, wishing he didn't stutter at when he first spoke up.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the crossroads [closed]   Standing at the crossroads [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 5:50 pm

It had sounded like Vincent was being hesitant on the thought but Aspen had ignored it she had a feeling thet he would say yes so that was why she also brought.... She had reached her hands into her bag pulling out the two airplane tickets in the blink of an eye. A large smile on her face it was clear that the autumn was very hyped for this little trip. "Great! We're going to europe!!" Aspen had squealed as she set the tickets down on a table. "I was thinking too take Lamia with us but I kind of changed my mind.." Aspen didnt say the reason why it was quite obvious after a short moment her smile had returned. "We're staying a little over two weeks! " She had hoped that Vincent was okay witb that she only did that since the tickets were less expensive at that time period. "And we leave in like four days!! You sure your okay with this?" One of the reasons she was exicted too go to europe was because she had family there and she wanted Vincent too meet her younger sister and father also going to Europe was incredibly fun...
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the crossroads [closed]   Standing at the crossroads [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:21 pm

They were going to Europe? And Staying for two weeks? Seemed like a long time, but it wasn't like going to a state that was nearby. And leaving in four days? Would he get to see his brother in that time? Who knows.. the two siblings probably wouldn't see each other for a while even if he wasn't going on the trip.. "Yeah I'm okay with it. And where in Europe exactly?" He asked a bit curious.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the crossroads [closed]   Standing at the crossroads [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:28 pm

Maybe she told him a little too late? Now he had seemed a little bit more hesitant Aspen didnt even mind that they were staying for a little more then two weeks time does fly when your not at school at least thats what she had heard and besides that she wanted too see her family its been a little over then three years she couldnt wait too see her little sister. The blonde had blinked where in Europe..? Well they could probably go all over the place couldnt they? "Well kind of all over! But we do need to go to Venice first thats where my family lives hope your ok with meetig them?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the crossroads [closed]   Standing at the crossroads [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 7:20 pm

So it seemed like Aspen had this thing planned out a little bit which was good. He would rather not go into this trip wining it. "I don't mind meeting your family. I'm sure it would be interesting. I'm pretty sure most of them would assume I'm gifted. If not then I won't say anything, unless asked." Vince said to his friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Standing at the crossroads [closed]   Standing at the crossroads [closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Standing at the crossroads [closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2