Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Cliché Intro Topic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9538

A Cliché Intro Topic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cliché Intro Topic   A Cliché Intro Topic - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:16 pm

"Oh, Well, Actually..." Brailynn said, slowing her walk down a little bit. It wasn't that she had particular interest in the library, its just that ... she wasn't much of a reader, maybe? She'd make a note to go there sometime, just not today. She gazed around instead, thinking of other places she could've gone. She knew there was a forest here - and a pretty lake; and her mother's old haven had to be somewhere around here - she really wanted to see that. What she wanted most right now, though, was... "Could you show me to the dorms? Or where the cafeteria is? I'm starving." She gave a nervous laugh. It was a long drive over here, though.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8663

PostSubject: Re: A Cliché Intro Topic   A Cliché Intro Topic - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:22 pm

Lotte blinked. She couldn't blame the girl, considering she wasn't much of a reader herself. She couldn't sit still and focus on some many words. They'd blend together. Sure, she could write them in her newspaper, but it was easier and she had pictures to keep it balanced!
"Of course!" Lotte said, backing up from within the building. The Dorms were located in a separate hall, which was much easier to access from another door. Lotte started to sprint walk to it, almost forgetting she had someone with her. Ethel kept up at a considerable pace, used to this type of thing, and for a moment tried to push Brailynn, as if that'd help any. Meh, she could try.
Lotte opened a small door at the front of the residence hall. "Here we are. The dorms of the five houses and the initiates are here." explained the girl. "You'll have to sleep in the initiate dorms first. Don't get too comfortable, though, because you won't for long."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Cliché Intro Topic   A Cliché Intro Topic - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:42 pm

She was having a bit more trouble keeping up this time, only because she was carefully watching the paths that they were taking. This place was indeed huge and Brailynn wanted to be sure if she went out later that she wouldn't be wandering around aimlessly looking for the way back to her bed. When Lotte was getting too far ahead, the girl jogged back up to her side and let the pattern continue. "I see." Brailynn said and paused for a minute, deciding to walk ahead in and pull out a slip of paper. Luckily, her room was just around the corner. She put up a finger as if to say 'one moment', opening her door. She found a bunk in the corner, all of her things aside it. "Sweet~."
Brailynn took her bag off and swung it on the top bed before walking back to Lotte, "We're good."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: A Cliché Intro Topic   A Cliché Intro Topic - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:47 pm

Lotte watched her put her stuff on her bunk. She seemed satisfied, and Lotte almost giggled. She'd soon get a room and bed all to herself. Lotte remembered the first night she collapsed onto her own bed, letting out a loud sigh and having no one tell her to hush. It was the greatest feeling after a week of never being alone. Well, alone in her terms. She always had Ethel with her.
When Brailynn was done, she took a moment to ponder what the last place was. "Oh yeah, the cafeteria. Make sure to bring the ID card you got in the mail, or you'll have to pay." said Lotte finally, ready to go slowly. She had realized she was going fast when Ethel shot her a glare at the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Cliché Intro Topic   A Cliché Intro Topic - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:52 pm

Brailynn followed her with a smile, then suddenly slowed down, and quickly froze to a stop - patting her pockets as if trying to remember where she had left her ID card. Oh, that's right... She had still left it in her bags, with her packet. The girl looked rather stumped for a moment before waving her hand and shrugging, "Forget it." She muttered to herself, having her wallet on her, so it didn't matter. This time, it was Lynn who was walking too fast for Lynn, though she had to keep stopping and waiting because she had no idea where she was going.
But. Foooooooooooood. ;A;
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: A Cliché Intro Topic   A Cliché Intro Topic - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:59 pm

When Brailynn rushed past her, Lotte picked up her speed, doing a little jog to catch up. When she reached the girl's side, she withdrew a card from the wallet she was holding. It was blue, with her face on the front of it, and her name in small black font directly under this picture. "Hold on, you can use my ID. That way none of us are charged!" said Lotte as they speedwalked. Before long they arrived in the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Cliché Intro Topic   A Cliché Intro Topic - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:07 pm

She slowed down and spun around, walking backwards and looking at Lotte, then the card in her hand. "I appreciate the offer," Brailynn said rather formally, "But will they let you do that?" She crossed her arms, looking thoughtful - only looking behind her now and then to make sure she didn't run into any person, thing, or wall. "Is this one of those schools where you have to pay for the really good stuff?" I mean, come on, it was an exclusive, private academy. They had to have a few good chefs for every slop-creator.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: A Cliché Intro Topic   A Cliché Intro Topic - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:12 pm

Lotte thought over her question. "Not that I know of." she said quickly. "And people buy two meals on one card every time. The lunch ladies here don't care. They just want to finish their job and leave."
Yeah, the ladies behind the counter were kind of rude, and Lotte disliked approaching them herself, but she had to if she wanted to live. After all, she needed food. "What do you want? They have sandwiches and salads and all that good school lunch stuff." said Lotte. They had a surprisingly large amount of food for a school. No wonder the lunch ladies were so cranky. They had to keep supply of all of that.

OOC: Sorry if it seems like I am describing something wrong. It is hard to give a tour to the person who created the fucking school. xD
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Cliché Intro Topic   A Cliché Intro Topic - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:37 pm

Brailynn looked rather off put, "Really? Well, that's just not going to do." The young woman crossed her arms, "Sandwiches and salad all the time? No. No. I'm just going to have to have a talk with whoever is in charge of this disaster." If you thought she was kidding, ha - the girl was completely serious. There was not one funny look on Brailynn's face. Even though she still considered it a blessing to be accepted - there was no way she was going to live off of practical scraps and junk. She wanted the good stuff, thank you very much.
A Cliché Intro Topic - Page 3 Divaplz
/z-snap
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: A Cliché Intro Topic   A Cliché Intro Topic - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:41 pm

Lotte seemed taken aback. "Well, there is a nice restaurant in town." she told the girl, looking at her card, which lay in her hands. "But it is reeeally expensive. People only usually take dates there." she explained, a little quieter. Lotte didn't usually enjoy discussing such things. It made her fidget, as if dating was something embarrassing. And to her, it seemed so. Dating someone meant that you couldn't have any secrets kept to yourself, anything hidden, and she didn't exactly like to thing of such a thing.
She smiled once more, this time looking a little sly. "You wanna buy tons of ingredients and set up our own restaurant?" she asked jokingly. God knew she didn't have the patience.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Cliché Intro Topic   A Cliché Intro Topic - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:57 pm

A fancy restaurant? Now that sounded far more intriguing than some sloppy, cheap cafeteria lunch. "Sounds nice." Brailynn mused, walking in a rather dainty manner as she thought it over. "Dates or not, we're going there sometime, alright? It'll be my treat." She looked back and winked at Lotte, a grin on her face - as if it was already decided. She also couldn't help but still be intrigued by the girls earlier reaction to, well...
"Or, maybe I could hunt down someone, and you could bring Jason along~?" Brailynn asked, a teasing smile on her face.
The young woman paused her walk, a challenging glint in her hazel eyes. "You wanna try?" She frowned and put her hands on her hips, looking back and glaring at the doors to the cafeteria - or she assumed so. The magic signs said that they were. "I am pretty disappointed, though."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: A Cliché Intro Topic   A Cliché Intro Topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:33 am

"W-what?" Lotte was surprised. Why would she bring Jason? What was this girl getting at? Sure, they were friends, but that was it. Still, the way Lotte was appearing wasn't helping the situation, her cheeks red and her expression a mixture of shock and embarrassment.
"You are disappointed? I like the school's layout myself." she said, ignoring everything prior in the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Cliché Intro Topic   A Cliché Intro Topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:54 am

Brailynn grinned in amusement, "You heard me." She dropped the subject, though, hearing her stomach growl at her. The young woman shrugged the subject off and headed inside, "Yeah, If this is the worst the school has to offer, though, I still think I'll like in here." She muttered, holding the door open for her new friend and looking around. She smiled again, though, when she saw Lotte - whose cheeks were still red. How cute. ;w; She really shouldn't tease someone she just met like that, but...
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: A Cliché Intro Topic   A Cliché Intro Topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:13 pm

Lotte smiled. "So. Are we eating or not? Your stomach seems to be suffering." teased the girl, pointing out her audible tummy growl. She too was pretty hungry. Though Lotte didn't eat much, she hadn't eaten since breakfast and it made her feel empty. A sharp pang of hunger went through her body, and she was ready to throw herself at the lunch lady.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A Cliché Intro Topic   A Cliché Intro Topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:46 pm

Brailynn smiled, heading on inside and looking for a table. She called behind her, "Get me whatever you're getting!" The young woman found an empty table and took a seat, putting her chin in the palm of her hand and simply watching around the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cliché Intro Topic   A Cliché Intro Topic - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Cliché Intro Topic
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next