Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

[Uncliche name here.]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Small

Small

Beata Bucks : 12279

[Uncliche name here.] Empty
PostSubject: [Uncliche name here.]   [Uncliche name here.] EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:01 pm

Haven slid into her dorm, glancing around. Despite the warm breeze drafting in, she felt oddly cold. She glanced around, grabbing a small blanket of a bed and wrapping herself with it after setting down her suitcase. She looked down at her suitcase, wishing she had a phone suddenly. Not like she had many friends back home, but still! Pink hair tied into a ponytail, Haven leaned out of a window on the side of the building. She wipped arpund, swearing she heard the door open. Was she becoming....paraniod? The wind rustled the curtians, seeing a window was still open. It caused poor Haven to nearly leap into the air with fright, horrified of the thought of kids coming for her. Out of pure fear, she accidently knocked down a tank. The very tank holding her turtle. Haven slowly worked her way towards the shattered grass and the still turtle. Tears were in the corners of here blue eyes, and she let them fall. Suddenly Tank, what she had named the turtle, started wriggling back and forth to get off it's back. Haven giggled, relieved her best buddy was okay. Now what to do with all the glass?
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11196

PostSubject: Re: [Uncliche name here.]   [Uncliche name here.] EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:07 pm

Netro had been sitting in his room, drifting off in a day dream when the sound of shattered glass echoed though the dorm. He jumped, his head shot up before being suddenly blinded by a giant flash of light, his own illusion. This had to be one of the first times at Beata he had made his own illusion by being startled...He covered his eyes as he muttered something under his breath. Finally after he could see again; he swung his feet over the side of his bed before finally poking his head out of the dorm into the main room. "What was that? Is everybody alright?"
Back to top Go down
Small

Small

Beata Bucks : 12279

PostSubject: Re: [Uncliche name here.]   [Uncliche name here.] EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:07 am

"My turtles tank fell." Haven let her blue gaze stare at him untill it went back to the big pile of glass. "Oh...Yeah, I'm....I'm fine." her throaght was tight, making her have trouble to speak. She reached over it, picking up the small but chubby turtle and holding it. As she bbrushed glass of of the shell, se glanced at Netro again. "Uhm....Can you help me with this glass? I don't want....I don't want to be alone." Sky blue eyes hopeful, Haven stared at him, eyes moving over him quickly as if she were inspecting him.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11196

PostSubject: Re: [Uncliche name here.]   [Uncliche name here.] EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 4:17 am

Netro pause, debating if he should go back to his day-dreaming if she was fine but when she asked for help, he just paused. "Su-Sure; I'll help." He made his way over, expecting the glass pile that was now on the floor, and which would be the best way to remove it as he crouched down next to Haven. "So..." His gaze shifted to the turtle in her hands. "Is he alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Uncliche name here.]   [Uncliche name here.] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Uncliche name here.]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Dorm Rooms :: Spring Dorms-
Jump to: