Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The People in Black [open to all Argona characters]

Go down 
+4
Jay
Mount
Falcon
Ebony
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8729

The People in Black [open to all Argona characters] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The People in Black [open to all Argona characters]   The People in Black [open to all Argona characters] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 2:27 pm

"I haven't been to that school in a while..." It was the first thing Shannon had said that whole thing, a delicate British accent dancing on her lips like a waltz, and she looked up with a sideways glance to the rest of them. She casted her eyes back down, and the empty feedback of the music blasting into her ears grew louder. Was Lotte still there? The loud music provided a chamber for her mind, and the question presented itself. Would she see Lotte again? Would she have to kill her?
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11196

PostSubject: Re: The People in Black [open to all Argona characters]   The People in Black [open to all Argona characters] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 11:49 am

With Edward claiming that he would have no problems at the school, he shrugged as he leaned back in his chair. He only cared about Edward's loyalty because he either worked with them or didn't, and if he ever had a change of heart and decided to join the 'good guys' then Faris would have fun dealing with him...If allowed. But if Edward was sure that he knew where his loyalty lies, then he was bored with this topic. "O-kay," he hummed as he stretched his arms up, looking at Elodie from where she sat at the foot of the table. "Now that we got that business out of the way, what's next? Cause if I have no part in the school thing, then I don't care. I wanna know something exciting. Like, is there any more jobs for the rest of us or are we stuck sitting around on our asses while Edward gets to have fun without us?"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12358

PostSubject: Re: The People in Black [open to all Argona characters]   The People in Black [open to all Argona characters] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 4:09 am

"My, my, so impatient," Elodie sighed. "I do not mean to be so tedious, mes amis, please excuse me." She turned her head to Ryan. "Monsieur, you will be flying to New York City with Madame Snow."

The white-haired boy raised an eyebrow. "Huh, I am?" he asked, sounding as bored as ever.

"That's right, Monsieur," Elodie smiled. "It seems you have a delicate, shall we call it... entretien?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" He frowned. "If Snow's involved, it's not delicate. It's not more spiders, is it?"

Elodie just kept smiling. "No doubt l'Madame will keep you informed. As for the rest of you... Monsieur Ryder, perhaps Monsieur Jackson may want some company while he does his duty." Ryan watched her as she spoke. She said 'company', but her words read 'supervisor.' If Edward ever stepped out of line or turned cloak, then... "You are much too old to enroll, forgive me Monsieur, but perhaps there are other ways. It would be dangerous, but you want excitement, no?"

She turned her head to the rest of the table. "And the rest of you..."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8433

PostSubject: Re: The People in Black [open to all Argona characters]   The People in Black [open to all Argona characters] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 12:22 pm

Edward nodded. He supposed it wouldn't be too bad if someone came along with him. Maybe it'd actually do him some good. "I wouldn't mind a little company. As long as he doesn't get in my way." he said.
Back to top Go down
Bloop

Bloop

Beata Bucks : 8992

PostSubject: Re: The People in Black [open to all Argona characters]   The People in Black [open to all Argona characters] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 11:31 pm

".....Come on! Don't leave us hanging like that. And the rest of us what?" He said impatiently. Turning his attention to Elodie. Popping another one of his treats into his mouth.  D'roy's patience was thinning as the seconds ticked. He was eager to get out and do something instead of just sitting there.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12358

PostSubject: Re: The People in Black [open to all Argona characters]   The People in Black [open to all Argona characters] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 2:36 am

OOC: Okay, so I'll be straight up: I actually don't know about the rest of you. The people I've ordered around so far were all people who already had plans I knew of, so I was just building it off of that to keep the topic rolling. That's kinda why I've been delaying. >> <<
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8433

PostSubject: Re: The People in Black [open to all Argona characters]   The People in Black [open to all Argona characters] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 6:38 pm

"So what will the rest of you be doing, anyway? Edward asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The People in Black [open to all Argona characters]   The People in Black [open to all Argona characters] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The People in Black [open to all Argona characters]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2