Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Trying to Concentrate [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8367

Trying to Concentrate [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Trying to Concentrate [Open]   Trying to Concentrate [Open] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 9:27 pm

Matthew was sitting in the courtyard on the grass holding his trusty metal ball. He had it grasped tightly in his right hand. It looked as if he were meditating, but he was simply trying to master his gift. He had a look of complete concentration on his face. Slowly, but surely, the metal began spreading around his hand. Soon, it had covered his entire hand and began creeping up his arm. But then it slipped back when he heard a noise, like there was someone walking close by. "Damn it!" he muttered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11130

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Concentrate [Open]   Trying to Concentrate [Open] EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 4:25 pm

A soft laugh echoed in the air as Inari came to a stop, a hand raised to cover her smile as she came to a stop - bringing the end of the rustling of the grass that had interrupted Matthew. "Sorry Matthew!" she said with a sweet smile as she took the last few steps until she was at his side, leaning down slightly to stare at his closed hands. "Trying to work on your gift again?" she asked, her fox ears perked as her tail swished back and forth. She remembered Matthew well - her photographic memory wouldn't let her forget anyways - and recalled what he had told her about his gift when she had first arrived and figured that the metal ball he had shown her was currently in his grasp.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Concentrate [Open]   Trying to Concentrate [Open] EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 4:30 pm

Matthew looked up and recognized Inari standing over him. "Yeah I was. I've been getting better at it, thankfully." he replied to the Summer girl. He remembered her well from his first time arriving at Beata.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Concentrate [Open]   Trying to Concentrate [Open] EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 4:47 pm

"Oh, nice!" Inari hummed as she sat down next to him so that he wouldn't have to crane his next to look up at her. Her tail curling around her side opposites of Matthew, she looked at him with bright yellow eyes. "That's awesome that you are getting better! I haven't gotten much better at controlling my gift thought..."She shrugged slightly. "I'll get better at it thought."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Concentrate [Open]   Trying to Concentrate [Open] EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 4:53 pm

Matthew nodded. "It takes a lot of time and patience." he said. "It's going to take forever just to be able to cover my entire arm!" The Winter hoped he could start mastering his power quicker, but he knew it would take a long, long time to get it to cover his whole body.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Concentrate [Open]   Trying to Concentrate [Open] EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 5:31 pm

Inari titled her head slightly like a curious dog as Matthew talked before she smiled softly as her tail flickered. "As the old quote goes, practice makes perfect," she hummed in response. "Our gifts can only grow stronger as we learn to use them, which is why we are here. Even if it is going to take 'forever' for us to completely master them."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Concentrate [Open]   Trying to Concentrate [Open] EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 6:06 pm

Matthew smiled. "You're very right. I guess I'm just a little frustrated with how slow my progress is." he admitted.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Concentrate [Open]   Trying to Concentrate [Open] EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 6:23 pm

A small smug look appeared on Inari's face as she leaned forward slightly. "I do have a gift of that of a creature of knowledge so of course I am right," she hummed in a happy tone before she paused and took on a sheepish look. "But at least your progress seems to be going faster then mine as I've barely gotten any more control so far, its just as chaotic as ever..."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Concentrate [Open]   Trying to Concentrate [Open] EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 6:49 am

Matthew nodded again, but didn't see the "chaos" Inari was talking about. He figured it must've been on the inside. "Really? That's surprising." he said.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Concentrate [Open]   Trying to Concentrate [Open] EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 8:08 pm

Inari shrugged, her tail flickering. "Not really. We all have our own troubles with our gifts in a different way. Mine shows up when I get emotional really..." she paused for a few moments before she raised a finger to her mouth in a thinking motion. "I figure its because Kitsunes are suppose to be creatures of knowledge, kinda...Void of emotion I guess? Or something like that. All I know is that things get out of hand if my emotions get out of hand."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to Concentrate [Open]   Trying to Concentrate [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying to Concentrate [Open]
Page 1 of 1